Windows 10: How to log in the way she was before, without a password?

Discus and support How to log in the way she was before, without a password? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I have someone that was logging into her computer with no password, and perhaps no username if that's possible. Just a local account I'm assuming. I... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by CEV, Jan 16, 2016.

1. CEV
    CEV Win User

How to log in the way she was before, without a password?

I have someone that was logging into her computer with no password, and perhaps no username if that's possible. Just a local account I'm assuming. I don't know what she did, but now when turning on her computer she says it is asking her for a password, and I'm assuming it's a Microsoft account that she probably inadvertently setup in the apps area. And of course she does not know what her password is. Is there a way without logging into the computer now to log in the way she was before, without a password?

:)

2. Windows 10 Family Safety Extension Requests How To?

When my daughter reaches the end of her time for the day, she is forced to log off without the ability to request more time. Additionally, when she logs back in she gets a message saying her time is up and that she needs to request more time or log in
    using a different account. I can't find anywhere for her to request more time though. The only way I have figured out to give her a screen extension is to turn screen limits completely off - defeating the purpose of the screen limits in the first place. Can
    you tell me how to make this work?

Colin.C(1), Jan 16, 2016
  3. How to log into the computer without a Microsoft Account.

Original Title: PC Password

Although Windows 10 is better than either version of 8, it has introduced very intrusive links between the work you do on your PC and what Microsoft can now collect from you as personal information - where you shop were you buy, what you buy, where you are
    (location) and I don't know what else. Part of this is the requirement to login to MICROSOFT when you login to your PC that you paid for. I am not happy with this development.

Is there ANY way I can remove the MICROSOFT PASSWORD from my login to WINDOWS 10? It is my PC so I should have administrator rights on it - if that is how I must do it how do I get to the administrative part of Windows 10?

Thanks

Toby

Tobieas W Goodman, Jan 16, 2016
Thema:

How to log in the way she was before, without a password?

1. How to log in the way she was before, without a password? - Similar Threads - log was before

2. how to log in without a password

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to log in without a password: I have tried all the options netplwiz , does not work. instead it changed to another account that it created, and on Settings, change password it will not accept it the instructions suggested on microsoft community, to leave blank , but it ask to change password, instead of...
  3. how to log in without a password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to log in without a password: I have tried all the options netplwiz , does not work. instead it changed to another account that it created, and on Settings, change password it will not accept it the instructions suggested on microsoft community, to leave blank , but it ask to change password, instead of...
  4. how to log in without a password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can I log on without a password?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How can I log on without a password?: I got stuck in safe mode and decided to switch to diagnostic mode. Despite several restarts, I kept starting in safe mode. Once in diagnostic mode everything I attempted to do required a password which I don't recall ever using to log onto my computer. I ways used a PIN. Is...
  6. How can I log on without a password?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I log on without a password?: I got stuck in safe mode and decided to switch to diagnostic mode. Despite several restarts, I kept starting in safe mode. Once in diagnostic mode everything I attempted to do required a password which I don't recall ever using to log onto my computer. I ways used a PIN. Is...
  7. How can I log on without a password?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Is there a way to try a computer password without logging out?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a way to try a computer password without logging out?: Hello, my grandfather recently passed and had a computer. He died while using his computer so it’s still on. But, we need to figure out the passcode of the computer. We think we may know it but we’re scared to turn off the computer just in case it’s wrong. I was wondering if...
  9. How to log into windows 10 without a password

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to log into windows 10 without a password: Hi, recently my relative passed away. He had a huge collection of old laptops which he updated to windows 10. I was given 2, but he has passwords on them and I can't use the laptops because I can't get past the log in screen. Is there anything I can do? Before anyone asks, I...
  10. Log in without password

in Windows 10 Support
    Log in without password: Before the new build I could use the following to log in without using a password. "Type in netplwiz into the start menu search box, hit enter, on the next screen, un check the box that says "users must use a password …….. " .. another box will open and you must type...