Windows 10: How to logout from windows 10

Discus and support How to logout from windows 10 in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, I really don't understand why I cannot logout from my PC. Basically, This is my work PC, I'm the hidden admin account, and yesterday, as a... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by nickimola, Mar 30, 2016.

1. nickimola Win User

How to logout from windows 10

Hi,

I really don't understand why I cannot logout from my PC.

Basically, This is my work PC, I'm the hidden admin account, and yesterday, as a mistake, i signed in with my personal email address to the xbox app.

Now, i'm logged in with that email everywhere on this PC and I don't want to!!

How do I logout completely? there's no delete account button as there's only one account, the admin one, but my personal email is registered to the admin account and I just want the admin account to have no email at all and all my personal stuff to be unsynced.

Please help!

Thanks a lot

:)

nickimola, Mar 30, 2016

2. Facebook login issue with WP apps

I want to logout from my primary Microsoft account in my Lumia. Is there any policy for it? Kiloo support just mailed me saying that it is a problem of corrupt syncing with my Microsoft account. They recommend me to logout from my primary account, but
    how to logout?

AbhinabaHazra, Mar 30, 2016
  3. Bruceeee Win User
    Windows 10 & Netflix

Anyone know how to logout from Netflix using windows 10????. one can do this in Win 8.1 using Charms Bar, settings, sign off. This appears to be unavailable in Win 10.

Bruceeee, Mar 30, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

Hello nikimola,

By signing into your account with the same email as Xbox you have effectively converted your login to a Microsoft account login.

Have a look at the following tutorial which will show you how you can go back to a local account.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5...dows-10-a.html

philc43, Mar 30, 2016
  5. nickimola Win User
    Unfortunately, I don't have that option on my account manager:

How to logout from windows 10 [​IMG]

nickimola, Mar 30, 2016
  6. philc43 Win User
    philc43, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to logout from windows 10 - Similar Threads - logout

2. Latest Windows update issues - Lost my Account and after following logout and re-login...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Latest Windows update issues - Lost my Account and after following logout and re-login...: After the recent February 2024 Windows 11 update, when I logged in to my PC it did not recognize my account. I followed the suggested instructions, but when I then logged into the PC again, all of my saved info was gone. This includes: - My Outlook accounts and all of my...
  3. Latest Windows update issues - Lost my Account and after following logout and re-login...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Latest Windows update issues - Lost my Account and after following logout and re-login...: After the recent February 2024 Windows 11 update, when I logged in to my PC it did not recognize my account. I followed the suggested instructions, but when I then logged into the PC again, all of my saved info was gone. This includes: - My Outlook accounts and all of my...
  4. how to logout/lock your device while you're away? if you left it unlocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to logout/lock your device while you're away? if you left it unlocked: - removing device from your MS devices does not lock u out of the pc, before anyone suggests so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-logoutlock-your-device-while-youre-away-if/628ae7ea-bee9-4b7b-baf7-21fed990deda
  5. how to logout/lock your device while you're away? if you left it unlocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    how to logout/lock your device while you're away? if you left it unlocked: - removing device from your MS devices does not lock u out of the pc, before anyone suggests so https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-logoutlock-your-device-while-youre-away-if/628ae7ea-bee9-4b7b-baf7-21fed990deda
  6. how to logout/lock your device while you're away? if you left it unlocked

7. How to logout users when they are locked out on Windows 10-11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to logout users when they are locked out on Windows 10-11: Hello folks,is there any way to create gpo or how to set system to logoff locked users?Scenario1 User is logged in on PC, share with his colleagues2 after 4 hours of work he does press windows+L to lock his profile and leaves the PC station3 another colleague comes and logs...
  8. How to logout users when they are locked out on Windows 10-11

How to logout users when they are locked out on Windows 10-11: Hello folks,is there any way to create gpo or how to set system to logoff locked users?Scenario1 User is logged in on PC, share with his colleagues2 after 4 hours of work he does press windows+L to lock his profile and leaves the PC station3 another colleague comes and logs...
  9. How to logout users when they are locked out on Windows 10-11

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to logout/unlink a account from Minecraft without loging in: HeyA few months ago my Microsoft Account got hacked. After months of writting with the support restoring the account I gave up. Now I have the problem that my launcher keeps trieing to connect to the hacked account. Obviously I can't log in to log out. Is there a way to...