Windows 10: How to magnify text?

Discus and support How to magnify text? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need my text larger on all websites. I know I can go to "display settings", but I have that set to the max (125%) and it's still not large enough.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Fred22, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Fred22 Win User

How to magnify text?

I need my text larger on all websites. I know I can go to "display settings", but I have that set to the max (125%) and it's still not large enough. Then there is the magnifier which will only do 100% and 200% (plus I think it's only good for items on the computer). I need something that will take the font size up to around 150% on Facebook, Wikipedia, etc. Is there an app for that, or is there a setting of which I'm not aware?

:)

Fred22, Jun 25, 2016

2. How can I turn off magnifier on Windows 10?

How do I turn off magnifier

DavidDouglas73, Jun 25, 2016
  3. Johann Eva, Jun 25, 2016
  4. How to magnify text?

All browsers support magnifying either via settings or by holding CTRL + mouse wheel or by holding CTRL and "+".

TairikuOkami, Jun 25, 2016
  5. Fred22 Win User
    Not sure I follow you. Will this work on Facebook or Wikipedia, for example?

Fred22, Jun 25, 2016
  6. Depending on your browser, you can change webpage's size. If you want to change just font's size, that is different.

TairikuOkami, Jun 25, 2016
  7. Fred22 Win User
    I got it. Went on Facebook, held down ctrl and + and bingo...print was larger. Thank you very much.

Fred22, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to magnify text?

1. How to magnify text? - Similar Threads - magnify text

2. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  3. Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a bug with Windows 10 Magnifier?: Greetings Microsoft Assistants.I hope everyone on staff is well today.I am looking for a solution to the problem of Magnifier showing a black screen when turned on.Applying the suggested solution in this old post did not solve the problem for me. The assistant said there were...
  4. Search suggestions with magnifying glass

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Search suggestions with magnifying glass: Since a recent update, the search field window pops up intermittently with advertising for AI above the Recent area. I can click that shut, but it's also now displaying weird tips that I don't need as questions with a search magnifying glass at the end of each one. I can...
  5. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  6. Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?

Can I get Windows XP like IntelliPoint light-weight simple magnifier in Windows 11?: Hello,I am using Windows since the XP era. I do have low vision and I rely on the magnifier apps provided in Windows' versions to use the computer and do my job. In Windows XP, I was using the Microsoft IntelliPoint on a supported Microsoft mouse that had a nice magnifier...
  7. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  8. The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.

The caps-lock turns on and the magnifier launches automatically in windows 10.: I am using windows 10, the caps-lock and the magnifier launches suddenly. When this happens the keyboard becomes non operational. Also, Microsoft edge opens with the windows help page. I close the magnifier and the Microsoft Edge, and when I press caps-lock again, the same...
  9. Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements: [ATTACH]Windows 10 Team has always made sure that anyone can use the operating system. It is the reason why Accessibility is built into the core, […] This article Windows 10 lets you customize Text cursor; Gets Magnifier & Screen reader improvements first appeared on...
  10. Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10: How to: Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 How to Choose Where to Keep Text Cursor while using Magnifier in Windows 10 Magnifier is a tool that enlarges partor allof your screen so you can see words and images better. It comes with a...