Windows 10: How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs?

Discus and support How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have a made a small software for personal use but I want to run it as an Administrator on all computers. Not just through Right-Click ->... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lolcocks, Jul 21, 2017.

1. lolcocks Win User

How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs?

I have a made a small software for personal use but I want to run it as an Administrator on all computers.

Not just through Right-Click -> Properties -> Compatibility -> Run this Program as a an Administrator.

I want it like always run this program as an administrator on all computers.

:)

lolcocks, Jul 21, 2017

2. How to make an bat file open an application "all-ways-ontop"

Hello,

May we suggest to check the discussion in this thread
    about setting up an application to be always on top. Also, we recommend posting your question in
    TechNet Forums, where we have support professionals who are well-equipped with the knowledge on such issues.

Let us know if you have other concerns.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 21, 2017
  3. oj99 Win User
    How to make an bat file open an application "all-ways-ontop"

Hey all.

Im trying to make a script for a thin client like workstation.

The main issue im seeing with this project is the phone app they are useing.

It opens and wont forward the app forward, (but killing rdp you can then loginto the phone and chose all-ways ontop, on the application via its prefences. dosnt seem to allways work?)

Any ideas on how to script that?

mode con: cols=40 lines=10

@echo Please dont close this window.

@echo Connecting please wait..

@echo off

TITLE Please dont close this window.

timeout 10 >nul

start C:\BroadSoft\UC-One\Communicator.exe

timeout 20 >nul

start /wait "C:\" mstsc.exe /public /v:ts06 /f

:choice

set /P c=Y to shutdown, N to reconnect.[Y/N]?

if /I "%c%" EQU "Y" goto :yes

if /I "%c%" EQU "N" goto :no

:no

start /wait "C:\" mstsc.exe /public /v:ts06 /f

set /P c=Y to shutdown, N to reconnect.[Y/N]?

if /I "%c%" EQU "Y" goto :ifyes

if /I "%c%" EQU "N" goto :ifnot

:yes

shutdown -s -t 0

4. LMiller7 Win User

Normally if an application wishes to run with admin rights it would be specified in the programs manifest. I don't have the details of how that is done. It may be possible to do this within the program itself but some programs may not run properly or at all if this is done.

Assuming UAC is enabled the user would need to approve running the program as admin in the UAC dialog if they are running with a normal admin level account. If they are using a standard account they would need to enter admin credentials.

If you want the application to silently give itself elevated admin rights without user involvement, few legitimate programs do that kind of thing. Informed users will suspect your program is not and may uninstall it. This behavior is strongly discouraged.

LMiller7, Jul 21, 2017
Thema:

1. How to make an application to run as admin on all PCs? - Similar Threads - application run admin

2. How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make all status bar icons for running applications show up in the status bar in all...: I'm pretty certain that title isn't clear.On a new laptop, using multiple desktops in Windows 10, when an application window is present in one desktop, the icon associated with that application shows up in the status bar. If I move to another desktop, which does not contain a...
  3. Stopping an application from running on admin

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping an application from running on admin: When I go to properties, shortcuts, and then advanced I uncheck the box and then click done. But after I click done I check to see if it worked and the box ticked itself automatically. Please help....
  4. How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users

How to make an account admin if all the accounts are normal users: Hi, I accidentally made all the accounts in my pc normal users there is no administrators how can I make on of them admin? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-an-account-admin-if-all-the-accounts/de0c26a5-9cda-45a4-93ba-3b779152de66
  5. How to make a user's application run in Kiosk mode

How to make a user's application run in Kiosk mode: Hi, Please can anyone let me know how I can make my own Windows 10 executable run in kiosk mode? I can successfully make the pre-installed Windows applications run in kiosk mode, but this does not allow me to select my own 'program.exe' file. Please excuse my ignorance on...
  6. How to make files and applications available to all users

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make files and applications available to all users: I just transferred all my applications and files to a new laptop running Win 10 Home. I created two user accounts Administrator and Standard User. When I log in as the Admin I can access all my applications and files. When I login as a Standard User I can only see some of my...
  7. How to make an app run without admin on a Child account

How to make an app run without admin on a Child account: I want my Msi Afterburner to run without the need to log into admin. Its a standard account so it doesn't have admin. And I'll be forgetting my password for admin forever so I just need to figure out how to make certain apps launch without the need of admin. Please help...
  8. How to run installed application without admin password

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to run installed application without admin password: We have installed HIkvision NVR with 4 IP cameras. We are using the application tool called SADP but it is always asking for admin user and password. I want to install this application on end user laptop that does not has admin. Is there a workaround to open it without...
  9. application run as admin

application run as admin: Hi Team, i have windows10 pro 64 bit operation system and part of domain account. i facing below mentioned issues while open the application. 1. i have installed that application using local administrator profile 2. but when my user login with domain user profile and...
  10. All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All applications only run when clicking "Run as Admin": I got this issue a few days ago, after my dad accidentally shared my entire hard drive. Now, whatever application I run, I have to right click it, and run as an admin, or I get an error or the application doesn't run at all. The thing is, I'm the only admin on my computer....