Windows 10: How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in

Discus and support How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I upload photos on ebay, I plug my iphone in and upload them them directly from my iphone to ebay without actually importing the photos onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arb210, Jun 6, 2018.

1. arb210 Win User

How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in

When I upload photos on ebay, I plug my iphone in and upload them them directly from my iphone to ebay without actually importing the photos onto my laptop. Usually after I uploaded one photo from my iphone and I go to upload the second photo, it would take me directly to the iphone photo folder that I last used, allowing me to quickly upload the photos. Now recently, all it does it take me to the Quick Access folder which makes me have to click the iphone tab, then 2 more folders before I actually get to the photos I need...making it a timely and annoying process. I am not sure what happened and why it started doing this. Is there anyway to make it open up to the last iphone folder that I used?

:)

arb210, Jun 6, 2018

2. I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 7, 2018
  3. How to make file explorer open to any folder I want

With the recent Anniversary Update, Microsoft somehow managed to screw up the File Explorer. Previously, you could use the trick in the following site to allow file explorer to open to any folder you want by replacing the taskbar shortcut:

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-make-windows-10s-file-explorer-start-any-location-you-want

But this doesn't work anymore. I create the shortcut, delete the old one, and then the new shortcut does not appear on my taskbar. How can I make this work?

AleksandrH, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in

1. How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in - Similar Threads - File Explorer Open

2. Windows File Explorer not responding when opening folders.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer not responding when opening folders.: Hello,recently last few days I've been having problems with the windows file explorer:1. In the overview on the left hand side a lot of elements don't have icons only the icon for generic files is being displayed.2. Whenever I try opening a folder the explorer stops...
  3. Windows File Explorer not responding when opening folders.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows File Explorer not responding when opening folders.: Hello,recently last few days I've been having problems with the windows file explorer:1. In the overview on the left hand side a lot of elements don't have icons only the icon for generic files is being displayed.2. Whenever I try opening a folder the explorer stops...
  4. Making since of File Explorer Folders and Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making since of File Explorer Folders and Files: 1. To many duplicate folders like Documents2. Which duplicate folder are files updated ?3. Which duplicate files in duplicate folders are in One Drive or on my computer or both?4. I want to save a new file I create in a program or App and save it to my computer so it is also...
  5. Making since of File Explorer Folders and Files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making since of File Explorer Folders and Files: 1. To many duplicate folders like Documents2. Which duplicate folder are files updated ?3. Which duplicate files in duplicate folders are in One Drive or on my computer or both?4. I want to save a new file I create in a program or App and save it to my computer so it is also...
  6. File explorer issue when opening a folder

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer issue when opening a folder: This is driving me mad. I have a folder within my Pictures folder named Funny. I save all kinds of funny pics and videos in there. The issue: When I open the Funny folder, it always defaults to a view of the middle section of the files, then after a second or so, it goes to...
  7. Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pop Up When I plug in my iPhone 6+: When I plug in my iPhone 6+ this pop up appears. It does no harm it is just annoying. Once I close it everything is normal. How do I stop this from happening. I am not sure if it is an iPhone issue or a Windows Issue.[IMG]...
  8. File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .

File Explorer crashes when opening particular folders .: I tried everything available on Internet sfc /scannow chkdsk etc here is the error in event viewer... Fault bucket 1807279198899510965, type 4 Event Name: APPCRASH Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: explorer.exe P2: 10.0.19041.662 P3: 996782f8 P4:...
  9. file explorer crash when opening download folder

file explorer crash when opening download folder: Hi. I have some problem when I Open my download folder from D: drive already check the error and it's said Description A problem caused this program to stop interacting with Windows. Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event...
  10. Explorer: not responding when opening folder with exe file

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer: not responding when opening folder with exe file: I have a folder full of *.exe files. When I navigate to the folder to read its content (files listed in "tile" mode), Explorer hangs for a minute or two displaying in the title bar "not responding". Eventually, the files are displayed but it is a bit of a pain. I modified...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. iphone doesnt open folder when plugged in windows

2. open file explorer when iphone is plugged in

3. how to make iphone automatically open file explorer

4. how to open windows explorer when i plug in iphone,
  5. open window explorer when plug in iphone