How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in

Discus and support How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When I upload photos on ebay, I plug my iphone in and upload them them directly from my iphone to ebay without actually importing the photos onto my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arb210, Jun 6, 2018.

1. arb210 Win User

When I upload photos on ebay, I plug my iphone in and upload them them directly from my iphone to ebay without actually importing the photos onto my laptop. Usually after I uploaded one photo from my iphone and I go to upload the second photo, it would take me directly to the iphone photo folder that I last used, allowing me to quickly upload the photos. Now recently, all it does it take me to the Quick Access folder which makes me have to click the iphone tab, then 2 more folders before I actually get to the photos I need...making it a timely and annoying process. I am not sure what happened and why it started doing this. Is there anyway to make it open up to the last iphone folder that I used?

:)

arb210, Jun 6, 2018
  2. ThofikhAhamad Win User

I have added the file count column to my folder in File Explorer. However, the actual file count is not displaying.

Hi Loren,

I appreciate if you could answer a
    few questions to narrow down the issue and to provide you better assistance.

• How did you added file count column for folders in File Explorer? What are the steps did you followed?
    • When you say, "actual file count is not displaying" is this issue specific to any folder or happening with all folders?
    • Have you installed any third party anti-virus on your system?
    Meanwhile, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps.

• Open File Explorer.
    • Click on View from navigation pane and choose Detail pane.
    Write to us with the above information and status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Jun 7, 2018
  3. AleksandrH Win User
    How to make file explorer open to any folder I want

With the recent Anniversary Update, Microsoft somehow managed to screw up the File Explorer. Previously, you could use the trick in the following site to allow file explorer to open to any folder you want by replacing the taskbar shortcut:

http://www.digitalcitizen.life/how-make-windows-10s-file-explorer-start-any-location-you-want

But this doesn't work anymore. I create the shortcut, delete the old one, and then the new shortcut does not appear on my taskbar. How can I make this work?

AleksandrH, Jun 7, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Make File Explorer Open Up iPhone folder when plugged in - Similar Threads - File Explorer Open

2. Can`t install any .msi file

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can`t install any .msi file: Can`t install any .msi file. Shows this message: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/cant-install-any-msi-file/6635c606-200c-48c1-889c-5733f08becc9
  3. How to set a service to a specific logon account?

How to set a service to a specific logon account?: Microsoft update service starts automatically. So I wanna set the service to a specific account. Windows version: 1709, build: 16299.547....
  4. Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Device's screen blinks constantly and eventually crashes when attempting to add printers.: I was going to print something for someone on another computer which recently updated from v. 1511 to v. 1803, but the printer was not listed so I attempted to add it. First, I tried the normal method, of adding the printer through the Settings app. However, I was immediately...
  5. RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...

RESOLVED! But NOT how you'd think!: Windows 10 Still freezing at 81 percent from...: This is a reply/resolution to feedback that I had submitted a while back, that I had for over a year of trying to install the latest updates of Windows 10, and the issues i was having, My suggestion is that the Microsoft team really needs to look into this issue, and try to...
  6. How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    How to use your hard drive as RAM in Windows 10: Windows 10 has a feature that allows part of your hard drive to work the same way that RAM(Random Access Memory) does. Known as virtual memory, it is important to system stability and can help improve your computer’s performance when properly configured. Before covering how...
  7. How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do i prevent external HDD to go in sleep in windows 10 ?: I am using windows 10 in my laptop and desktop. I am having a problem with my external HDD. Windows automatically disconnects my external HDD after 30-40 minutes. I have tried all but still it disconnects with a sound. In windows 7 all same steps worked for me but I don't...
  8. How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?

How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons?: How do I change the font size of the names under my desktop icons? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/how-do-i-change-the-font-size-of-the-names-under/50291850-7360-442b-9191-cbd59aa3e445
  9. File Explorer Refuses to Open on My PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Refuses to Open on My PC: File Explorer will refuse to open on my PC. when I double click on the icon in my taskbar and start menu, the screen will go black for a second (excluding taskbar) and nothing else will happen....
  10. How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?

How to set Windows 10 shortcut to my mouse?: The shortcut to change virtual desktop in Windows 10 is: Ctrl + Win + ←/→ i want to bind this to my mouse side key , how to do this? my mouse is DeathAdder2013...