Windows 10: How to make my internet connection normally

Discus and support How to make my internet connection normally in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Well, my computer thinks it doesn't have an internet connection (Screenshot by Lightshot) So any Microsoft program like Microsoft Edge etc. doesn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Beni125, Aug 17, 2015.

1. Beni125 Win User

How to make my internet connection normally

Well, my computer thinks it doesn't have an internet connection (Screenshot by Lightshot)

So any Microsoft program like Microsoft Edge etc. doesn't work.

But everything else, Skype, Mozilla Firefox etc. works

Please help me

:)

Beni125, Aug 17, 2015

2. Wi-Fi Sharing is not working on Windows 10

I'm having a similar problem, when I turn on internet sharing my wifi switches to limited connection, as soon as I turn internet sharing off my wifi connection returns to normal. This worked normally with windows 8.1 and is how I run my xbox one internet.

JesseBlaine, Aug 17, 2015
  3. mobile hotspot conflict.. with cellular internet access

Many thanks for your response...

yes the connection is relatively stable (cellular speed is not fixed as you would know)....I access internet in a normal way...

the internet access is a Huawei modem via sim card (3.5 G)

I access internet normally from my labtop... but my problem is with the hotspot function... I try to share internet via the labtop to other units

GailiEl Sanousi, Aug 17, 2015
  4. robgr Win User

Try disabling & re-enabling the network adapter, failing that reboot the machine
    What's the device status (Control Panel|Device Manager|Network adapters)?
    Is it Ethernet or WiFi?

robgr, Aug 17, 2015
  5. jds63 Win User
    What does icon show in notification area, right click it and select troubleshoot. Have mozilla working and able to browse internet with no issues, then must be something else with network settings.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/computi...t%20cuts%20out

jds63, Aug 17, 2015
  6. Have you disabled some Windows services? Check if those are running:

Background Intelligent Transfer Service
    DHCP Client
    IP Helper
    Network Connection Broker
    Network List Service
    Network Location Awareness
    Network Store Interface Service
    Windows Connection Manager
    Windows Firewall

TairikuOkami, Aug 18, 2015
  7. robgr Win User
    This is a known issue with Win 10 and the default proxy settings for Edge, turn off the proxy settings

robgr, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to make my internet connection normally - Similar Threads - internet connection normally

2. Windows update makes my computer unable to connect to the internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows update makes my computer unable to connect to the internet: My computer had been constantly pestering me about how windows has an update available. I finally caved a couple days ago because the update would leave me computer unable to sleep or hibernate. I let it update and shutdown and when I woke up the next morning my computer was...
  3. How to make the boot look normal.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to make the boot look normal.: [ATTACH]. Any way to make this normal https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-the-boot-look-normal/5ae0530f-b666-4928-b2fd-cc64d8420d8f
  4. How to make my printer connect.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to make my printer connect.: The Add Printer scanner can see my printer, but it fails to add, as you can see below. There are 3 other Win 10 machines in the house and they all can use the printer. What steps should I take next? [ATTACH]...
  5. How can I make this normal

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I make this normal: I want to make this normal submitted by /u/MemoPcRAR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/iueenj/how_can_i_make_this_normal/
  6. How do you make the taskbar normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you make the taskbar normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Anonymous6900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hwriwb/how_do_you_make_the_taskbar_normal/
  7. Make Wireless Connection Internet Default

Make Wireless Connection Internet Default: It seems that my new Windows 10 machine refuses to accept the wireless connection as the default or find it. It automatically defaults to the wire connection which is not connected to the internet. Is there a way to make the wireless connection the default. It works great...
  8. Can't make an Hotspot connection without an internet connection.

Can't make an Hotspot connection without an internet connection.: Hi, Sometmes when I go outside to play LAN games with my friends I like to use a hotspot. But it seems not always possible as I don't constantly have an internet connection. I can't use the netsh wlan start hostednetwork command as it shows that my Wi-Fi card...
  9. internet connection, browsers working poorly in normal mode.

internet connection, browsers working poorly in normal mode.: Windows 10 64bit Like the title says, internet speed is fine in safe mode but low and intermittent (connection) in normal mode. There are threads here that offer tips, but none of them worked for me. Any ideas welcome. Cheerio Chris 92694
  10. Internet connection very slow, speed normal.

Internet connection very slow, speed normal.: Running version 11099 6a bit Pro Firefox Avast premium Router Asus AC1900 Please note system specs are for another computer. Firefox is running at it's normal speed but when I try to connect to ANY website it seems to take forever to connect. My wife's laptop...