Windows 10: How to make tab names readable?

Discus and support How to make tab names readable? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The tab names are black on a dark grey background. Almost impossible to read. Also some of the images are dark blue on the dark grey. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francis Thomas Handy, Aug 19, 2018.

1. How to make tab names readable?

The tab names are black on a dark grey background. Almost impossible to read. Also some of the images are dark blue on the dark grey. Does anyone care about making them visible?

:)

Francis Thomas Handy, Aug 19, 2018

2. The tiles and tabs darken beyond readability

Original Title: tiles & tabs bugs

Notice the tiles and tabs darken beyond readability? Any fixes anyone? I am using Surface Pro 2

How to make tab names readable? 3037bdeb-99c4-4a60-8964-fa49274588e2.png

How to make tab names readable? ccab7a86-aee3-43a9-bcd6-efd13aae6615.png

How to make tab names readable? 5ba9a5af-f107-4bc6-9d5a-6873d2863123.png

TobyThong182, Aug 19, 2018
  3. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

How to make tab names readable?

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Thema:

How to make tab names readable?

1. How to make tab names readable? - Similar Threads - tab names readable

2. How do I readable my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I readable my device: I have a major issue I have been locked out my d’hiver and now I disabled the device by mistake I need to re activate it now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-readable-my-device/e7637860-e557-41b8-9edf-616290c5ccd8
  3. How do I readable my device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I readable my device: I have a major issue I have been locked out my d’hiver and now I disabled the device by mistake I need to re activate it now! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-readable-my-device/e7637860-e557-41b8-9edf-616290c5ccd8
  4. Provided Key not readable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Provided Key not readable: Windows 11 key purchased and the Provided Key not readable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/provided-key-not-readable/ea323ceb-86a3-43f0-9647-c6ad61f79fe4
  5. How to make taskbar tabs non sticky?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make taskbar tabs non sticky?: When using multiple instances of the same App, tabs get sticky, and can't be reordered. How do you get around that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-make-taskbar-tabs-non-sticky/b9438d4a-39a7-4fcd-8a17-3ba887c5f5e2
  6. File explorer - any way to make more readable

in Windows 10 Support
    File explorer - any way to make more readable: Hi folks Is there any way to make file explorer more readable with better fonts etc -- just compare Windows XP and current W10 virtual machines -- IMO the XP one is a zillion times more readable etc. [img] Cheers jimbo 173857
  7. How to Name or Rename Tab Group in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 News
    How to Name or Rename Tab Group in Microsoft Edge: Microsoft has adopted the Chromium open source project in the development of Microsoft Edge on the desktop to create better web compatibility. This new Microsoft Edge runs on the same Chromium web engine as the Google Chrome browser, offering you best in class web...
  8. Readability problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Readability problems: On my small 10.1 screen in a number of situations I am finding the text difficult to read, sometimes because of the size of the font, more often it is the colour of the font against the background. This applies to some apps and often with system popup windows. I have just...
  9. Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable

in Browsers and Email
    Please Dark theme users - make stuff readable: Hi folks Not sure why but there seems to be an obsession with dark themes lately However PLEASE if you are creating anything on public accessible sites MAKE THE STUFF readable -- some colors are almost unreadable on Black backgrounds For instance : [img] Now I have...
  10. How to remove corrupted or readable file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove corrupted or readable file: Somehow my Visual Studio 2017 community installation has failed. A folder called Roslyn is corrupted or unreadable. I cannot delete it, even running CMD as an Admin. Reinstalling VS 2017 doesn't work because it needs that folder. SO...what to do? Thanks. RON 97893