Windows 10: How to make tab names readable?

Discus and support How to make tab names readable? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; The tab names are black on a dark grey background. Almost impossible to read. Also some of the images are dark blue on the dark grey. Does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Francis Thomas Handy, Aug 19, 2018.

1. How to make tab names readable?

The tab names are black on a dark grey background. Almost impossible to read. Also some of the images are dark blue on the dark grey. Does anyone care about making them visible?

:)

Francis Thomas Handy, Aug 19, 2018

2. The tiles and tabs darken beyond readability

Original Title: tiles & tabs bugs

Notice the tiles and tabs darken beyond readability? Any fixes anyone? I am using Surface Pro 2

How to make tab names readable? 3037bdeb-99c4-4a60-8964-fa49274588e2.png

How to make tab names readable? ccab7a86-aee3-43a9-bcd6-efd13aae6615.png

How to make tab names readable? 5ba9a5af-f107-4bc6-9d5a-6873d2863123.png

TobyThong182, Aug 19, 2018
  3. How to change User name on Windows 10

Hi Davit,

I will certainly help you in changing the User name on Windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to change the User name:

• Press Windows logo + R keys to open the run command, type
      netplwiz
      and click on Ok.
    • On the Users tab, click on Properties to change the user name and then click on
      Apply.
    Kindly get back to us for any further assistance on Windows 10. We will be glad to help.

Thank you.

Sudeep Aprameyan, Aug 19, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

How to make tab names readable?

Command line/tab

QUESTION/suggestion:
    * Why not remember the last active tab?
    For example, if you are on tab 2 and close the program, then run it again, for the program to open tab 2 again. But if the -tab X command-line option is used, then the program goes to X tab, regardless of last active tab.

Does that make sense?

Thema:

How to make tab names readable?

1. How to make tab names readable? - Similar Threads - tab names readable

2. Software not readable on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Software not readable on Windows 10: I have a Brother Quattro 6000D. I have software I have never used and now windows 10 will not read the disc. PE-DESIGN, PE-DESIGN PLUS and FLIP PAL. Can you help me?...
  3. How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a Specific Tab: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 Task Manager opens to the Processes tab by default, but you can now set the default tab to open. This is a new feature that has been added in Windows 10 v 1903 May 2019 Update. The Task [...] This post How to make Windows 10 Task Manager open to a...
  4. make tabs smaller on windows 10s

in Windows 10 Customization
    make tabs smaller on windows 10s: I only have a small 11 inch laptop with win 10s. edge is the only browser allowed. the tabs take up the top third of the screen. Is there any way to make them smaller?...
  5. on screen letters not fully readable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    on screen letters not fully readable: For some reason, the print on my laptop screen only partially appears at times! It does this on all sites! The print (letters) are only partial frequently, but, not all the time! For example if I am checking my email, the print is clear, but, when I scroll done, parts of...
  6. How to improve the readability of Windows console windows

in Windows 10 News
    How to improve the readability of Windows console windows: Windows console windows like the command prompt window use a default size and layout by default on all Windows PCs. The command prompt window for example always opens up with a set width of 80 and a height of 25, and a default font size of 8 screen pixels wide and 12 screen...
  7. OneNote app tab making tables

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneNote app tab making tables: Before you direct me to previous fixes about setting up an autocorrect, or using the alt + code function let me clarify that OneNote Windows 10 App does not have an autocorrect edit menu, and my laptop does not have a number pad. How on earth has an option to turn this...
  8. Chrome New Tab page wrong name

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome New Tab page wrong name: Hi guys, i'm trying to fix a problem I noticed today. Instead of showing "New Tab" when I open a new tab on Google Chrome, it's showing on the tab name chrome://newtab. I've tried using the Google Chrome Installer to fix this, but no success. In the anonymous mode, this is...
  9. How to remove corrupted or readable file

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove corrupted or readable file: Somehow my Visual Studio 2017 community installation has failed. A folder called Roslyn is corrupted or unreadable. I cannot delete it, even running CMD as an Admin. Reinstalling VS 2017 doesn't work because it needs that folder. SO...what to do? Thanks. RON 97893
  10. How can I make the date and time display the day name?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I make the date and time display the day name?: How can I make the date and time display the day name? [img] 64694