Windows 10: How To Make Type Clearer To Read On Webpage's

Discus and support How To Make Type Clearer To Read On Webpage's in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi, I currently use a 32" led television as my desktop monitor, it's connected via a VGA To HDMI Adapter:... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Davy49, May 11, 2018.

1. Davy49 Win User

How To Make Type Clearer To Read On Webpage's

Hi,
    I currently use a 32" led television as my desktop monitor, it's connected via a VGA To HDMI Adapter: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
    The image on this television is at clearer using this hdmi connection verses using a vga connection.Of course I try using the built-in ' Adjust Clear Type Text ' feature that comes with windows..but it seems there MUST be another method to improve the overall quality of the text that I see on web page's..has anyone else ran into this issue, and if so how did you correct it ? By the way Shawn, I'm NOT trying to promote user's here in the forum to purchase this or ANY item.
    David *Wink

:)

Davy49, May 11, 2018
Thema:

How To Make Type Clearer To Read On Webpage's

1. How To Make Type Clearer To Read On Webpage's - Similar Threads - Type Clearer Read

2. Making Webpages with MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Making Webpages with MS Word.: Is there a special way to increase the width of a webpage made in MS Word? I think it says it has a 22" limit for width which I assume must have to do with a maximum sized paper. But this is a webpage. It need not have limits. You can either pan to the right or zoom out. I...
  3. How to make Discord channel Read-only

in Windows 10 News
    How to make Discord channel Read-only: [ATTACH]Discord is used for many different purposes, it’s used for gaming, dating, learning, announcement, and more. Each purpose requires a certain kind of modification in the Discord servers and channels. If you are trying to create a channel for the announcement, or if you...
  4. Microsoft working on making Window 10 feature update blockers clearer

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft working on making Window 10 feature update blockers clearer: Ever since Windows 10 2004, the May 2020 feature update, began rolling out, I've been pestering Microsoft about the number of late-breaking incompatibility issues the company disclosed only after the rollout began. And every time I ask, I get the usual "we have nothing more...
  5. How do I make the win10 experience larger and clearer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I make the win10 experience larger and clearer?: Hello Win10 is all tiny text, white folders on white backdrops for me. I wish to have larger fonts and type and coloured folders and menus so I can see one thing one top of another and where the borders are for easy drag and drop etc. I can't seem to find such themes in...
  6. Text & images look clearer on firefox

in Browsers and Email
    Text & images look clearer on firefox: Why is that? Why can't browsers based on chromium render font and image as clearly as firefox? Any technical reson? 144400
  7. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type?: Hello, I have a Microsoft K350 wireless keyboard. How do I make my keys not make the typing sound as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-make-my-keys-not-make-the-typing-sound-as/16e1fa83-9515-4797-9ab4-8c902a28c133
  8. Problem in reading and typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem in reading and typing: I'm using windows 10, while reading all of a sudden it goes back to the top page. this happens so many time even if try to bring it back to the page i was reading and also i'm having another problem when typing the pointer moves randomly. Can anyone help me to fix this...
  9. How to Make Better Contrast to Make Words Easier to Read

in Windows 10 Support
    How to Make Better Contrast to Make Words Easier to Read: When reading news from many media sites, most headlines are okay, but once clicked on and it goes to the subject matter, it's often light gray color against white background, feel like Im going blind trying to read it. Im non-tech, found places to make changes, but no luck,...
  10. Make selection highlight darker/clearer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Make selection highlight darker/clearer: I'm pretty sure that file selections in Windows 7 were quite clear but in Windows 10 they're extremely faint and difficult to make out. The screenshot below shows that some files are selected; file 0008 is clearly selected but the files that follow are also selected but you...