Windows 10: How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

Discus and support How to make USB Wireless Adapter work in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I downloaded Windows 10 when advised it was ready for me. It would not operate, then they told me to reset, Of course I lost a lot of non Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by aussietaff, Aug 8, 2015.

1. How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

I downloaded Windows 10 when advised it was ready for me. It would not operate, then they told me to reset, Of course I lost a lot of non Microsoft Programs and Drivers. The USB Wireless Adapter will not connect to Modem, it is an EDUP EP-MS1539, I have not been able to find a Driver for it. Would appreciate if anyone has suggestions to help.
    I have search around and not found a Wireless Adapter of any kind that says it is compatible with Windows 10.*Sad

:)

aussietaff, Aug 8, 2015
  2. Gyrn Win User

How to make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Win 10 work now that driver is dead.

I am necroing this thread because I just got an Oculus Rift and went through hell trying to find the correct driver to install for the wireless adapter on Windows 8.1.

1. Go to Microsoft Update Catalog

2. Click download for the highlighted driver below

How to make USB Wireless Adapter work [​IMG]

3. It will download a .cab file. It can be unzipped with WinRar.

4. Go to Device Manager and find Xbox Acc under Other devices.

5. Right click on Xbox Acc and go to Update Drivers.

6. Browse my computer for driver software.

7. Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer

8. Click Have Disk and then Browse and navigate to where the cab file was unzipped.

9. Select the mt7612us.ini file and click ok

10. It should install the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows driver.

Follow the normal steps to sync the Xbox controller to the wireless adapter.

Gyrn, Aug 8, 2015
  3. How to make Xbox Wireless Adapter for Win 10 work now that driver is dead.

Hi,

You can connect your Xbox One Controller to a Windows PC either by using a cable or wirelessly. However, to play Xbox games on your PC, your controller must be connected via micro-USB cable.

Many PC games let you play with an Xbox One Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. The Xbox One Controller can be quickly and easily installed on any PC that has an available USB port and is running Windows 10, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7.

Note This information applies only to the Xbox One Controller. For help with other gamepads or joysticks, or for information on configuring a specific game so that you can play it with a controller, refer to the manufacturer’s website or
    support center.

For Windows 10, the most current drivers are pre-installed with the operating system and are automatically updated through the Xbox Accessories app. See

Update your Xbox One Controller

I suggest you to follow the steps below to update network adapter driver from the device manager and check.

Method 1: I suggest you to
    uninstall the network adapter
    driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Uninstall
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Method 2: If the issue persist, I suggest you to
    update the network adapter driver from the device manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X keys on the keyboard and click on
      Device Manager.

• Expand the Network adapter driver from the list.

• Right click on the driver and click on Update
      option.

• Restart the PC to install the network adapters automatically and check if the changes are effective.

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Aug 8, 2015
  4. ArtMurphy Win User

How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

Panda wireless sells several USB adapters that they say are compatible with Win 10

ArtMurphy, Sep 5, 2015
  5. Try the chipset driver for your card. It uses the ralink 5372 chipset. Try this link

Downloads - Drivers and Firmware - MediaTek

And look for the windows driver for the RT5X7X part number.

sciencegeek, Sep 6, 2015
  6. ukcatsfan83, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

How to make USB Wireless Adapter work

1. How to make USB Wireless Adapter work - Similar Threads - USB Wireless Adapter

2. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  3. Wireless adapter not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wireless adapter not working: Hi, my laptop has suddenly stop connecting to the Internet. I’ve tried multiple solutions but they haven’t worked- I have uninstalled and reinstalled my wireless adapter then restarted the laptop, I have disabled and then enabled the wireless adapter then restarted the...
  4. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  5. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB wireless adapter install: Im trying to install a wireless usb adaptor and I keep getting a "a service installation section in this INF is invalid" can someone help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/usb-wireless-adapter-install/04c3b86c-b585-437a-929a-76cb836fff07
  6. USB wireless adapter install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. external usb wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external usb wireless adapter: what is the meaning of IEEE802.11 WLAN not exist and how can i solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-usb-wireless-adapter/793d5d15-100d-4400-b129-5791dc9214dd
  8. Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft USB XBOX 360 Wireless adapter adapter doesn't work.: On the latest Windows 10 builds the official Microsoft Xbox 360 wireless adapter doesn't work. The driver downloaded by windows is not compatible and the device doesn't work. submitted by /u/roshanpr [link] [comments]...
  9. BSOD with wireless USB adapter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD with wireless USB adapter: Hi guys, I had a serious BSOD crash two days ago while settling in a new flat. Got into a BSOD loop until I figured that the TP-Link usb wireless adaptor (TL-WN725N) was the problem. When removed all works fine now (except firefox that doesn't turn on anymore). Every time I...
  10. d-link wireless usb adapter is not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    d-link wireless usb adapter is not working: My d-link wireless usb adapter is not working with windows 10. But when i revert back it windows 8.1 it works. Model number is dwa-131 Any idea what's the problem? 13792

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how usb wireless adapter works

2. how to make a bootable usb driver wireless network adapter

3. mt7612us.ini