Windows 10: how to make Win Explorer icons visible fpr .f4v video files ?

Discus and support how to make Win Explorer icons visible fpr .f4v video files ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, while .mp4 files show icons in the win explorer, .f4v files don't. How do i get win10 to also show the .f4v video files with an icon ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Frank1000, May 5, 2017.

1. Frank1000 Win User

how to make Win Explorer icons visible fpr .f4v video files ?

Hi,
    while .mp4 files show icons in the win explorer, .f4v files don't.
    How do i get win10 to also show the .f4v video files with an icon ?

Regards,
    Frank

:)

Frank1000, May 5, 2017

2. Videos Tranfered

Open PC Suite

File Manager

Locate the video in your PC folder and move it to the right folder in phone gallery (which is visible in Windows Explorer under Nokia phone icon - phone memory - gallery

or ifyou have memory card, it is also visible and move the video there.

Naturally you need to check that the video in your PC is in such a format that the player in phone is able to play it.

manta---01, May 5, 2017
  3. LarryS11 Win User
    Flash drives names

Flash drives NAMES are [always] visible in Computer Management, but not [always] in File Explorer, after upgrade to Win 10. [names were ALWAYS visible in Win 8]

LarryS11, May 5, 2017
  4. Edwin New Member

Your best bet is to install VLC Media Player, (if you haven't already), and associate the .f4v (or .flv) file type with VLC. It's about the only free media player that will play f4v/flv files in Windows.
    (Not a pretty icon but it's an icon!) *Wink

how to make Win Explorer icons visible fpr .f4v video files ? [​IMG]

Edwin, May 5, 2017
Thema:

1. how to make Win Explorer icons visible fpr .f4v video files ? - Similar Threads - Explorer icons visible

2. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  3. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  4. How to make File Explorer INTERFACE Icons larger not talking about file icons.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  6. How to make Explorer Icons larger

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Explorer Icons larger: In Windows 10, when I use Explorer and wanted to delete files I got to click on the red "X" Please refer screen shot sorry text is in Japanese. Top left the fourth delete key in RED, though other icons are also are of same size which is small. I wonder how could I enlarge...
  7. How to make Explorer Icons larger

8. Diskpart inactive makes the partition not visible in explorer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Diskpart inactive makes the partition not visible in explorer: Diskpart inactive makes the partition not visible in explorer so if i download more threats the pc is gonna survive the attacks if i dont format...
  9. Making a file visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Making a file visible: Hi :) My install of Sony Vegas is not working; it crashes when performing a render. I understand this is not an app-specific board, but I have narrowed down the issue, and am thinking this might be a W10 thing. The crash spits out an error, which tells me that an exe file...
  10. Icons on desktop invisible, how to make them visible again?

Icons on desktop invisible, how to make them visible again?: This is one of those crazy windows things... All of a sudden, I can't see any of the icons on the desktop. I can confirm that they are still there, just by checking the desktop folder in Explorer. Also, if I drag across the desktop and accidentally grab an icon, it shows as a...