Windows 10: How To Manage Mail Filters In Windows 10 Mail app

Discus and support How To Manage Mail Filters In Windows 10 Mail app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, So I have been using the Windows 10 Mail app with my Gmail account and I have one question. What I am attempting to do is put a label on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by KeiferBly, Aug 1, 2018.

1. KeiferBly Win User

How To Manage Mail Filters In Windows 10 Mail app

Hello,

So I have been using the Windows 10 Mail app with my Gmail account and I have one question.

What I am attempting to do is put a label on emails to and from a certain email address so they automatically are sent to a certain folder in my Mail app. What I have already done is I have made the folder in my Mail app and tried moving one email from the address to the folder to see if this would work, but email s received afterwards still went straight to my inbox.

I also tried signing into Gmail on the web and created the filter in the web version of Gmail, but this still happens. Help would be appreciated. Thank you.

:)

KeiferBly, Aug 1, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 1, 2018
  4. Hitman Win User

E mail problem

Hello
    This is a weird thing going on with my wife's e mail a little hard to explain.
    We are with time.Warner/spectrum
    I have asked at there sites and searched on lone put no real info.
    Windows 10 e mail app is Windows live mail

Ok here we go
    I set it all up ports and security and ports it is all working
    DownLoads the required folders sends and recieves mail all is good.
    It will be working for days even weeks and then all of a sudden the whole account is gone.
    All folders emails saved and deleted all gone.
    This have happened a few times now at least 4 or 5 times 2 times in the last month.

Is there a virus or malware or something that is doing this. ?
    Every time it has happened I do change the password.
    She has another account with verizon that still works and have np with.

Any suggestions or advise please
    Thaks
    Ruben

Hitman, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. How To Manage Mail Filters In Windows 10 Mail app - Similar Threads - Manage Mail Filters

2. How to set filters in Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to set filters in Mail: How can I set some filters in Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-filters-in-mail/eb4884fa-d4bd-45d4-a359-ea9cf09b406b
  3. How to set filters in Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to set filters in Mail: How can I set some filters in Mail app? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-set-filters-in-mail/eb4884fa-d4bd-45d4-a359-ea9cf09b406b
  4. Windows 10 Mail app inbox management

Windows 10 Mail app inbox management: This just started after the recent update. Focused inbox is working. Mail normally sent to other inbox is now going to junk along with what should be junk.****Original Title: Windows 10 mail version 16005.14326 sending other mail to junk.****...
  5. Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter

Windows 10 mail, flagged mails missing from the flagged filter: Got a mail from March that doesn't appear in the flagged filter, if I go and search for it it's there and it's flagged. This is annoying, if it doesn't appear in the filter then I think it's been dealt with when it hasn't. Is there some setting I can change to fix this or...
  6. windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10,Mail app,sent mail.: i could not get updated cannot see the sent mails, that i am sending them using Mail app, neither i could see them in any other gmail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10mail-appsent-mail/37a02e20-4d0e-4559-9128-c090ccc909a2
  7. Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10

Track Mail in Mail app in Windows 10: Hi, I use Mail App in Windows 10. I don't know how tracking my send email. Can you help me please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/track-mail-in-mail-app-in-windows-10/f5cdbcdc-c0e4-4649-b7c8-d25af5ba0ae9
  8. Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App

Netzero Mail with Windows 10 Mail App: Does anyone know all the correct Incoming/outgoing server configurations, security requirements to be checked/not checked so I can configure my Netzero POP mail to work in the Windows10 Mail App. Using this apps auto creation....does NOT properly configure Netzero mail....
  9. How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?

How to dissable Junk Filtering in Windows Mail ?: I have got Hotmail account and very often when waiting for important e-mail it is landing to junk. Other e-mails that should be trashed - often are landing to inbox folder. I don't want to play every time adding new address to whitelist. I want to disable junk service. I...
  10. Managing folders in Windows 10 mail app

in Browsers and Email
    Managing folders in Windows 10 mail app: I can't find any way to create or delete folders in the Windows 10 Mail app. Has anybody figured out a way? *Sad 12418

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 mail filters

2. windows 10 email filters

3. filters for windows 10 mail

4. fiter mail in widows 10 mail,
  5. win 10 mail app filter messages,
  6. edit filters in window mail,
  7. filters in windows 10 mail,
  8. window 10 mail filters,
  9. windows 10 mail app filtering,
  10. windows 10 mail folders filters,
  11. windows 10 mail app filter,