Windows 10: How to maximise all windows?

Discus and support How to maximise all windows? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This is bugging me at the moment. I'm stumped concerning how to maximise all windows that are all minimised in the taskbar. Any ideas? Cheers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by tengeezer, Jul 22, 2016.

1. tengeezer Win User

How to maximise all windows?

This is bugging me at the moment.

I'm stumped concerning how to maximise all windows that are all minimised in the taskbar.

Any ideas? Cheers.

:)

tengeezer, Jul 22, 2016

2. Windows 10 - Default Window size

Everytime I open an application, it doesn't open with the window in the maximised position. It's frustrating to have to click the maximise button every time. How do I fix this so all my applications and folders open in a maximised size?

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Files, folders, & storage

Lyonel1972, Jul 22, 2016
  3. How to use Outlook to maximise WP7

Hello Rael,

I may be misunderstanding your trouble, but I think I get what you're saying. So, I think you're saying that when you get email to your Inbox, your phone will show that email has come in via the Live Tile, however if you have rules set up in Exchange that
    send specific emails to sub-folders, you are not alerted when these come in, like you are with your Inbox, and you're not sure which folders have new mail save for your Inbox, is this correct?

If so, when you actually sync a folder, from then on it will update when new mail comes in with parentheses showing the new mail. You shouldn't have to specifically refresh each folder.

From the Inbox view, if you tap the folder icon on the bottom that gives you your sub-folder view, you should see your folders that you've chosen to sync, and if they have mail in them they should look like this:

<Sub-Folder> (1)

or

<Sub-Folder-2> (10)

etc.

You don't need to go into each folder to see if new mail has arrived, it should show like the example above. If I misunderstood your trouble, my apologies, hopefully I made sense and was able to assist, thank you.

Regards,

Danny L.

Danny L. - WP7 Support, Jul 22, 2016
  4. dPen Win User

Did you try WIN-key+SHIFT+M ?

5. tengeezer Win User
    I did actually, but it didn't work.

This morning I tried it again, and it did work.

Mind you, it probably didn't work last night because I had around 30 windows in the taskbar, as opposed to just 2 this morning.

tengeezer, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to maximise all windows? - Similar Threads - maximise

2. Win10 bug: on plugging into dock, many windows maximised horizontally across extended...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Win10 bug: on plugging into dock, many windows maximised horizontally across extended...: Hi,after many years of doing this with no problems, this morning there was a major glitch.I came into the office and plugged my laptop into the dock all Dell stuff, USB-C dock connector.For some reason, Windows decided that individual applications now had to be spread...
  3. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximise-total-life-time-of-laptop-battery/b7f7514e-e7df-4f29-a599-c89c2a683b5c
  4. How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11.: How to maximise total life-time of laptop battery? windows 11. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-maximise-total-life-time-of-laptop-battery/b7f7514e-e7df-4f29-a599-c89c2a683b5c
  5. When I maximise app windows they cover the taskbar. Can I permanently stop this happening...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I maximise app windows they cover the taskbar. Can I permanently stop this happening...: Whenever I maximise certain application windows - or maybe all application windows, I haven't done a scientific check - they appear in front of my taskbar. I can press the windows key or F11 a few times and it reappears, but then it's gone again when I maximise windows. I...
  6. When I maximise app windows they cover the taskbar. Can I permanently stop this happening...

When I maximise app windows they cover the taskbar. Can I permanently stop this happening...: Whenever I maximise certain application windows - or maybe all application windows, I haven't done a scientific check - they appear in front of my taskbar. I can press the windows key or F11 a few times and it reappears, but then it's gone again when I maximise windows. I...
  7. Maximised window loses edge of page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximised window loses edge of page: HiI noticed this today, and as far as I know, this was not the case pre latest update.This site uses horizontally scrolling thumbnails, scrolled by clicking on chevrons at edges of page. When not maximised, everything is OK but when maximised, the left edge of the page is...
  8. Maximised window loses edge of page

Maximised window loses edge of page: HiI noticed this today, and as far as I know, this was not the case pre latest update.This site uses horizontally scrolling thumbnails, scrolled by clicking on chevrons at edges of page. When not maximised, everything is OK but when maximised, the left edge of the page is...
  9. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...
  10. Maximise battery life of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Maximise battery life of windows 10: Hello,I am Vatshal GautamI uses google chrome from browsing and when I checked on battery use the google chrome takes 67.3% battery of my laptop. How to reduce it and some tips to maximise my battery lifeFor information, I am using windows 10 pro version build 10586 and the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. maximise all windows win 10