Windows 10: How to monitor/log registry usage?

Discus and support How to monitor/log registry usage? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hi TL/DR: I'm looking for a tool that will monitor a program's use of the registry, so that I can mirror these entries to a registry on a different... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by rembi1, Aug 4, 2018.

1. rembi1 Win User

How to monitor/log registry usage?

Hi

TL/DR: I'm looking for a tool that will monitor a program's use of the registry, so that I can mirror these entries to a registry on a different drive.

I have upgraded to a larger SSD. As the Samsung Migration tool did not work (SSD source drive is a dynamic drive) so I decided it would be nice to start with a completely clean machine. It's no problem to re-install the various software I use from scratch, just takes a bit of time. Except for one, .Net Reactor from eziriz.com which seems to have become abandon ware.

I figure if I can copy it's registry entries onto the new drive, it might work correctly. I realize that there are no guarantees of course, the drive size might be part of the presumably encrypted key, but apart from the larger SSD it's the same computer.

Any suggestions?

:)

rembi1, Aug 4, 2018
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Aug 4, 2018
  3. kocoman Win User
    Monitor/log AGP/PCI/PCI-E current bandwidth usage? like Task Manager?

Monitor/log AGP/PCI/PCI-E current bandwidth usage? like Task Manager?

Is it possible to add this?

kocoman, Aug 4, 2018
  4. How to monitor/log registry usage?

Trouble with 2 monitors

Hi Tim,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to change the settings to Extended Monitor and check if it helps.

Please follow below steps:

• Right Click any ware of the Desktop, and launch Personalization.
    • Go to dual monitor settings under personalization, and change it Extended Monitor.
    Please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Prabhavathi Patil, Aug 4, 2018
Thema:

How to monitor/log registry usage?

1. How to monitor/log registry usage? - Similar Threads - monitor log registry

2. how to repair registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to repair registry: how to repair registry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-repair-registry/f54f86e3-1f26-4025-9a94-db63de51a39b
  3. how to scan registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how to scan registry: How does one scan the registry to ensure no potential or real issues exist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-scan-registry/7a8be724-3b90-4c18-9dee-3f6b7ae2dcf6
  4. Looking for usage monitoring applications

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for usage monitoring applications: Since the time sense app on windows 10 is very much broken, I was looking to find some applications that could track my daily screen on time, how much time I spend on what apps, how much wifi data I used, etc basically all this information that I can monitor daily. Any...
  5. How to enable Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver?

How to enable Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver?: Problem: Whenever I look up Data usage in windows it is always 0 MB. I googled for causes and think I found the issue. Apparently something disabled the "Windows Network Data Usage Monitoring Driver". I suspect either GlassWire which I used some time ago or a VPN i used to...
  6. "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "DataSenseLiveTileTask" monitoring internet usage?: This question has been asked before and the response was it 'monitors your internet connection usage, and was then promptly closed. This seems like an intentionally vague response. It is 'monitoring' my internet 'usage'? What does that actually mean? Is it recording...
  7. Xbox game monitor not it registry

Xbox game monitor not it registry: I'm trying to disable the Xbox game monitor in the registry, but the xbgm key isn't there. Does anyone know a solution? submitted by /u/Pyros900 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i0112x/xbox_game_monitor_not_it_registry/
  8. How to monitor which app in affecting Registry .

in Windows 10 Support
    How to monitor which app in affecting Registry .: So as the title says , I have this weird issue , every time I start / restart the windows the powershell gets a disallow run key in registry . Firstly I thought it's because of ExecutionPolicy but I set it to unrestricted and it doesn't change when I restart while when I...
  9. Is there a tool like Spybot's TeaTimer to monitor registry and such?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Is there a tool like Spybot's TeaTimer to monitor registry and such?: I'm still using Spybot 1.6.2 - only for TeaTimer, but its a resource hog. I do like it for monitoring the registry and such. Is there a free lightweight tool I can use to replace TeaTimer? Thx!! I currently use for security: Avast free Malwarebytes Antispyware Spybot (for...
  10. Will this registry change help with high CPU usage?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Will this registry change help with high CPU usage?: I'm hoping coming back with a new, specific post on this item will get a response. No further responses to this particular question were forthcoming on my original post. I'm about to let someone remotely connect to my computer to go through it over this problem, so I'd like...