Windows 10: How to move a metro app from one PC to another?

Discus and support How to move a metro app from one PC to another? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I'm trying to move a metro app from my old Windows 8.1 PC to my new Windows 10 PC. Before you say 'Just re-download it' I should point out that,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Donkeyfumbler, Aug 28, 2015.

1. How to move a metro app from one PC to another?

Hi,

I'm trying to move a metro app from my old Windows 8.1 PC to my new Windows 10 PC. Before you say 'Just re-download it' I should point out that, for some reason, MS have not only pulled it from the store but it also doesn't appear on my list of apps that are available to download. The only place it appears now is in my purchase history.

Therefore, if the app is not to die when my old PC dies, I need someway to back it up and move it.

I've seen programs that back up app data, but can't see anything that backs up and restores the app itself.

Any ideas?

Cheers.

:)

Donkeyfumbler, Aug 28, 2015

2. How to install app

on the store my phone lumia 620

[Moved from Internet Explorer 10]

how to install app, Aug 28, 2015
  3. How to move apps from one sd to another in Lumia 530

Is there a way to save the data from the old sd

Bill Short, Aug 28, 2015
Thema:

How to move a metro app from one PC to another?

1. How to move a metro app from one PC to another? - Similar Threads - move metro app

2. How to move one program to another pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to move one program to another pc: I have a program that is currently installed on my working pc. My windows 10 does not seems to be stable because every few weeks it will crash and will not startup. I have to keep restoring it from a image that I luckily created before. I got a new pc and would like to...
  3. How to move programs from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to move programs from one PC to another: Hi All, IT newb here. I have two identical hardware-wise PCs that I need to setup for two people. I've setup all the programs in Computer A. My question is, what would be the best way to transfer all the programs/settings from Computer A to Computer B without losing...
  4. Move windows 10 from one PC to another

Move windows 10 from one PC to another: When I bought this PC it came with Windows 8, then I got the free upgrade to Windows 10. I am changing the PC now but I am not able to move the windows 10 to that new pc, is that not allowed? I tried entering the product key, it did not work, then I tried activating from...
  5. How to move an app from a user to another one

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to move an app from a user to another one: Hi, I created a new user for me on the same laptop my mom uses. I play Township (a game app) on her user and I want to transfer it to my personal user. Any idea how to do it? submitted by /u/Retrograde-Motion [link] [comments]...
  6. Moving SSD from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Moving SSD from one PC to another: I have 2 laptops of different brands with completely different hardware, both with Windows 10 Home. The first laptop had a 250GB SSD, and the second had a 1TB HDD. I upgraded the first laptop to a 500GB SSD, and put the 250GB SSD in the second instead of the 1TB HDD. So the...
  7. How to move Windows from on PC to another.

How to move Windows from on PC to another.: I am going to be building a new PC and I have an older laptop with a legit copy of Windows 10 pro installed. I don't use this laptop anymore so I'd like to take advantage of it and move the product key from the laptop to my new PC. Is there anyway to do this?...
  8. Moving a deprecated Windows store app from one PC to another possible?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Moving a deprecated Windows store app from one PC to another possible?: Hello everyone! As the title suggests. To be specific I have the Funimation (anime video streaming) Windows 10 app on one PC. The app got installed quite a while back on that PC. Upon getting another PC and installing Windows 10 and all my Windows apps acquired before I...
  9. Q: Moving license from one PC to another

Q: Moving license from one PC to another: Details pls: 3 yrs ago I purchased Windows 8.1 Pro (Retail !) I reinstalled to have Windows 10 pro.Now I want buying a new PC. Can I move the license to the new PC? If not: Can I add an HDD, and change CPU? Thanks guys :-) 78312
  10. How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop apps from moving from one monitor to another upon monitors: I have two monitors. One uses dual DVI cable and one uses DisplayPort. When the monitors wake up after a sleep, the apps on the DVI monitor move to the DisplayPort monitor. This probably has to do with the difference when Windows senses which monitor is active first. Is...