Windows 10: how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

Discus and support how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Richard 5959, Jul 8, 2018.

1. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

does any one know how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right. When I drag it from the left to right it is like have wall on the right and the icon goes right back to the left will not even stay any where to the right. Can anyone help me?? thank you for your time, Richard

:)

Richard 5959, Jul 8, 2018

2. Windows icon at left in the task bar fails...

The directions to fix this problem should read:

• Go through all the motions to create a useless account.

Log Out and log into your usual account.
    • The start button will now work for left click
    • The task bar icons will now work for right-click.
    • When you hover over the task bar open icons, the images will not get stuck on the screen which used to make you hover over another icon in the task bar to get them to disappear.
    • Now you have to go in and figure out how to repair your Outlook because it got all scrupped with the new yet fake eddress but that is an entirely different operation.

P.S. How did my choice to use the unordered list end up skipping that second line?

Is this another MS feature?

EmeroGorK2, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Xylee Del Win User
    battery icon on task bar

Hi Pete,

Windows 10 has a feature to personalize your task bar icons. To retrieve the missing battery icon on your taskbar, kindly follow the steps below:

• Right click on the taskbar and select Settings.
    • Under Notification Area, click Turn system icons on or off.
    • Look for Power and toggle Power to On. Your battery icon should appear in the system tray again.

Let us know if this worked.

Xylee Del, Jul 8, 2018
  4. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

Task Bar Icons Windows 10

Hi John,

Thank you for your response.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps:

If the icon is hidden from the task bar, you can enable it by using the following steps. The icon might be hidden. Here's how to show the battery icon:

• Right-click an empty area on the taskbar, and then click
      Properties.
    • Under Notification area, click
      Customize.
    • In Notification Area Icons, click on Select
      which icons appear on Taskbar.
    • On in the drop-down list next to
      Power, and then click OK.
    If the issue still persists you can try Updating the latest Power management driver software for Windows 10 from the manufacturer website.

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right

1. how to move icons on the task bar from the left to right - Similar Threads - move icons task

2. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  3. The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The task bar keeps moving to the right from the bottom of the screen: Every time I turn of my computer from sleep mode, so not fully turned off the task bar has moved to the right. I move it back to the bottom but yet it just moves back when the computer goes into sleep mode....
  4. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  5. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left: I'd like to move my favorites list from right to left on MS Edge. I've read many instructions but none work, is this possible? if so, please provide step by step details. Thank you....
  6. Favorites Bar Move in MS EDGE from Right to Left

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar: The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible....
  8. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar: The answer MS offers doesn't work for any exes. I want to move Windows Fax and Scan icon into the Hidden Icon area. The best I can get by right clicking on the F&S icon is get it on the Task bar where it simply takes up space. That is too accessible....
  9. how to move icon into the show hidden icon box bottom right in task bar

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. icons on the right of the task bar not working

in Windows 10 Support
    icons on the right of the task bar not working: hi, i have run into a small issue were the icons on the taskbar such as, wifi, battery, sound, and action center will not do anything when clicked, when i click the time it wont open the calendar, if i right click sound and battery i can open it that way but when i right...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to move icons on task bar to the right

2. move icon to the right on the task bar

3. task bar icons stay on the left side only

4. how to move one icon on th etask bar to another spot,
  5. move taskbar icons to right,
  6. moving icon on task bar over one,
  7. task baar icon left rite move,
  8. do you right or left click to drag thunderbird icon back to task bar?,
  9. move icons to right,
  10. moving icons in taskber from left to right,
  11. move icons on bottom from left to right on task bar,