Windows 10: how to move inbox emails from xp oe to 10 oec

Discus and support how to move inbox emails from xp oe to 10 oec in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been trying to move xp oe inbox only emails to oec. Export/import does not work. How can I do that? 39387 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Deanvet, Jan 31, 2016.

1. Deanvet Win User

how to move inbox emails from xp oe to 10 oec

I have been trying to move xp oe inbox only emails to oec. Export/import does not work. How can I do that?

:)

Deanvet, Jan 31, 2016

2. Move emails from Outlook Express (in XP) to Windows 10.

I want to move my emails (and folders) from Outlook Express (in XP) to Windows 10. Hopefully the Win 10 Mail app will do this, or do I need to buy an email program? I can export from OE, but how to import to Mail?

David Toby, Jan 31, 2016
  3. geistman Win User
    Move contacts from Outlook Express to People app in Windows 10

My mother-in-law has been using Outlook Express on a Win XP system for many years. The system is failing now, and I want to set up a new system moving her email and contacts from OE to the new system. I also want the new email system to be as similar as
    possible to OE, since she has little patience to learn a new method of reading and sending emails. Does the Mail app in Windows 10 fit the bill, or is there another app better suited to my situation. And, if the built-in Mail app is the best alternative, how
    can I move her contacts from OE onto the new system (I assume into the People app). What format is best for exporting from OE so it is easiest to import into People (or whatever other email) and how do I do the import ? Thanks for all support, and let me know
    if I can provide any additional info.

geistman, Jan 31, 2016
Thema:

how to move inbox emails from xp oe to 10 oec

1. how to move inbox emails from xp oe to 10 oec - Similar Threads - move inbox emails

2. Email Inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Email Inbox: My Outlook emails are loading in Add Folder and have been doing so since May, 2021. No filtering, updates or any other attempts have allowed my daily messages to go directly to the Inbox as new messages. I received a message from what claims to be the Microsoft Team 2021;...
  3. Inbox emails disappearing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Inbox emails disappearing: All of my emails in my Inbox have disappeared again, the third time in a couple of months. I have only been able to recover the last couple of hours of emails today. But, most importantly, what is happening?? And how can I prevent it from continuing to happen?...
  4. Vanishing emails in inbox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Vanishing emails in inbox: The entire contents of my inbox, years' worth of emails. vanished yesterday. How do I recover them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vanishing-emails-in-inbox/c3c00451-d606-46d4-a348-48b4c4361d7e"
  5. Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox

in Browsers and Email
    Gmail inbox now empty - how can move email back to inbox: I have a Gmail account, but this is usually accessed through Outlook 2016. Since I'd been having serious problems with the synchronization, I blindly followed the advice given by RyanV_408 (https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...?auth=1&page=2) and ended up with no...
  6. Emails disappeared from inbox

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Emails disappeared from inbox: Opened the computer this morning to find only today's emails showing in inbox. All from yesterday back have disappeared from both email accounts. I tried solving it with google but it didn't work. Can anyone help?...
  7. EMAIL, INBOX

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    EMAIL, INBOX: After opening my inbox and reading the messages, moments later the messages will just disappear. did not delete them. I have windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-inbox/c5d2d480-0216-4783-8357-7767321559f6
  8. Outlook email inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook email inbox: don't see much help for outlook email in the app, so the answer is probably easy. why can't I see all of the messages in my inbox on my surface, but I can on my phone. can't seem to find a setting or filter I need to change. thanks. Lew...
  9. no email list in inbox

in Windows 10 Customization
    no email list in inbox: My email inbox shows multiple emails available but no list when i click on it. I have to delete the most recent email opened on the screen in order to go to the next. I've tried views tab etc, but cannot fix this....
  10. Anyone using OE Classic for email?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone using OE Classic for email?: A friend just made a big jump from XP to 10. He had been using Outlook Express for his POP mail. OE Classic seems to be a great replacement, since it opened all his dbx files, complete with the folder structure he had set up in Outlook Express. Our problem is, I can't find...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. move mail xp to 10