Windows 10: how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

Discus and support how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes. 25468 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ramram55, Oct 6, 2015.

1. ramram55 Win User

how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes

How do I transfer iphone music that is in itunes to window pc itunes ? this include purchased and non-purchased from itunes.

:)

ramram55, Oct 6, 2015
  2. Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2015
  3. itunes for windows 10

I have windows 10 and want to put my music from my iphone and ipod on my itunes music library. I have called apple care several times about this issue and nothing has worked out. My computer is authorized with itunes and my music is still not in the library.
    apple care also told me that windows 10 might not be supporting itunes yet. when is windows 10 expected to be supported by itunes and how do i get the music from my iphone and ipod onto my itunes music library?

MichaelKessler714, Oct 6, 2015
  4. JohnC Win User

JohnC, Oct 7, 2015
  5. hifly Win User
    hifly, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to move iphone music in itunes to windows itunes - Similar Threads - move iphone music

2. Personal music in iTunes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  3. Personal music in iTunes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Personal music in iTunes: I have iTunes on my Windows 10 desktop. I have imported some CDs into iTunes on it. How do I get that music to show up in iTunes on my new laptop Windows 11? The laptop doesn't have a CD drive, so I can't import them directly to the PC....
  4. iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    iTunes, iPhone and Windows 10.: Hi all. My iMac is currently inoperable and I'm using a Windows 10 laptop on which I do have iTunes installed. Would it be possible to rip a cd using iTunes and sync it to my iPhone SE 2020? Optimally the iMac would be my goto system but it's currently a $1300...
  5. iphone and itunes

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    iphone and itunes: And yet again, iTunes does not recognize the iPhone on my HP desktop It does recognize it on my wife's desktop. So, iTunes concluded, understandably, that it was a problem on my computer ... and I must contact Microsoft. I have Windows 10. All updates and rebooting 3...
  6. Groove Music and iTunes

Groove Music and iTunes: I downloaded an audio file and chose the format to be iTunes with success. The second audio file I downloaded went directly to Groove music and I am not able to access it from iTunes. How do I sync Groove music with my iTunes? I no longer have access to the downloadable...
  7. iPhone/iTunes help

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    iPhone/iTunes help: my iphone will not connect with my itunes on my laptop. I have the latest windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/iphoneitunes-help/5bf1651a-56ff-43d9-bf42-0088259949f3
  8. iTunes/Music backup

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    iTunes/Music backup: Before I do a clean install of Windows 10, I would like to know how to back up any music which isn't covered by my iTunes Match subscription. I know that I shall be able to bring in most of my music and I have backed up the ring tones which I have created to a thumb drive. I...
  9. Itunes can not drop files to iphone music

Itunes can not drop files to iphone music: Hello this is my problem so till 1 month ago it worked fine droping music from desktop directly to iphone music https://i.imgur.com/w4v7YbP.png Now it doesnt work this round shape red icon appears when i try to drag and drop i would like to enable again this feature...
  10. Manage Music on iPhone 3GS without iTunes?

Manage Music on iPhone 3GS without iTunes?: My main phone is Android, but I've got an iPhone 3GS that I use for music and a few apps. However, iTunes is hopeless and can't find half of the music on my PC. What is the best way to manage music (and apps?) on an iPhone without iTunes? 46086