Windows 10: how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

Discus and support how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maelilly, Aug 1, 2018.

1. maelilly Win User

how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook?

how to open email, winmail.dat, I do not have outlook?

:)

maelilly, Aug 1, 2018

2. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Aug 1, 2018
  3. Melvis Win User
    Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

Hi guys,

I have a client with a problem in outlook 2016 with her not been able to do a group email. She said she could just click on the group button on version 2007 outlook and then (I guess) select the group of people you wish to send a email to. But in this new version she cant as the group button or selection is greyed out. I honestly have no clue as I don't use the program but was wondering if anyone on here has any idea?

I have uploaded a pic of a screen shot of her outlook 2016 with the greyed out group option.

If anyone has any clue or suggestions to give me to give to her that would be great *Smile how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook? :)

Thanks!

Melvis, Aug 1, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Aug 1, 2018
Thema:

1. how to open email, winmail.dat, i do not have outlook? - Similar Threads - open email winmail

2. how do i block emails in outlook

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    how do i block emails in outlook: how do i block e-mails in outlook https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-block-emails-in-outlook/a99a0dfd-d60a-4159-abbe-b81e0fba6629
  3. I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have my own email I do not need outlook how can I delete outlook: I all ready have an email so I dont want outlook how can it be deleted https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-my-own-email-i-do-not-need-outlook-how-can/a0d9664e-b4a9-43b9-8176-fd6a6f20a9d7
  4. how do I sync my email to outlook?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I sync my email to outlook?: How do I sync my emails to outlook? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-email-to-outlook/8911018e-6b41-4d90-bf22-d11b3481f9e9
  5. pdf attachment on an email in outlook changes to .dat format

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    pdf attachment on an email in outlook changes to .dat format: I use Outlook on my Windows 10 laptop. In the past week, I have had 3 situations in which an email downloaded with a pdf attachment. After it downloaded and I had opened the attachment, the attachment format changed to .dat & now the attachments are useless. I have gotten...
  6. .dat file received as email attachment - how is it best to open with Windows 10

.dat file received as email attachment - how is it best to open with Windows 10: I know nothing about .dat files and am not very technically competent. the email is from a very trusted business source https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/dat-file-received-as-email-attachment-how-is-it/39f816d0-67ab-4f5c-8041-31126386f883"
  7. How do I open WebCacheV01.dat?

How do I open WebCacheV01.dat?: Hi Microsoft, I need help in viewing this computer's history. My son deleted his history after SOMETHING, so I need to recover it. I tried opening WebCacheV01.dat, but it's being used by Host Process for Windows Tasks. Is there any way to open this file, like force opening?...
  8. WinMail Removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    WinMail Removal: Windows 10 1809 - 10.0.17763.195 If you use NTLite to reconfigure your Windows version and you remove the windows mail option, components, windows apps, apps, windows mail, then it breaks the ability to install windows mail. I am talking about the old Vista mail or WinMail....
  9. Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang

Outlook 2019 sporadischer winmail-10.dat Anhang: Folgendes Problem besteht bei einem unserer Kunden an einem ihrer Rechner (Win10 und Outlook2019). Manche Mails mit einem PDF Anhang aus Lexware kommen bei manchen Kunden unseres Kunden als winmail-10.dat an. Dieses Problem ist neu und erst mit Outlook 2019 aufgetreten....
  10. i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?

i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this?: i have surface pro and i have email but no outlook. how to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/i-have-surface-pro-and-i-have-email-but-no-outlook/9ce7a02f-2807-4f04-bbd1-180340579d30