Windows 10: How to open to a full window ?

Discus and support How to open to a full window ? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Guys More of my windows, especially Googlemail, open to a 1/2 window then I maxamise but surely it can be made to open fully. I seem to remember... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by frenchman96, Aug 15, 2018.

1. How to open to a full window ?

Hi Guys

More of my windows, especially Googlemail, open to a 1/2 window then I maxamise but surely it can be made to open fully.

I seem to remember in past, if you drag window to full size, then close, it will be 100% next time, not so.

Another tip seemed to be, drag to full, file, exit, not so, so any help welcome.

:)

frenchman96, Aug 15, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Aug 15, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

How to open to a full window ?

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

How to open to a full window ?

1. How to open to a full window ? - Similar Threads - open full window

2. Windows main monitor opens not at full screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows main monitor opens not at full screen: Recently, when I turn on windows, for about a solid inch on both the bottom and right of my screen is just black. The only way I make it properly full screen is when i open a game in fullscreen, then it reverts. Am I doing something wrong?...
  3. Windows main monitor opens not at full screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows main monitor opens not at full screen: Recently, when I turn on windows, for about a solid inch on both the bottom and right of my screen is just black. The only way I make it properly full screen is when i open a game in fullscreen, then it reverts. Am I doing something wrong?...
  4. How to open any window in full screen?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to open any window in full screen?: I manually have to press F11 to go in full screen mode after opening Apps, I wonder if there is a way to open any App in full screen mode without pressing F11 after opening it. Apps I mostly use are Skype, Firefox, PHPStorm, File Explorer.Thanks...
  5. Windows keep opening up full screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows keep opening up full screen: At my job we work on surfaces running Windows 10 with extended desktop displays and every time I resize an email from outlook or a few other apps, minimize it, then open it up it’s full screen. Sometimes it’s not full screen, but instead is so large that I have to resize the...
  6. How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to make all windows open maximized or full-screen always in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Most of the time, when a user launches an application, they make it full screen. When in full screen, users get the maximum benefit and work area when required. Instead of doing it manually every time, you can choose to launch some of them as full-screen applications....
  7. Windows search always opens full screen

Windows search always opens full screen: Hi, I'm having problems with the windows+s search function. Whenever I use it to search, it opens up like this. I disabled full screen for the start menu and updated windows in hope that it would fix the issue. However, it still persists. On other windows 10 devices, it...
  8. Windows only open as full screen.

Windows only open as full screen.: After an update a few months ago, I have had trouble reaching my desktop screen. Previously I was able to see my desktop, have multiple windows open, move them around and layer them on top of each other how I see fit. Now when I dont have any windows open, I see multiple apps...
  9. How to Open Fresh Paint in Full Screen Mode

How to Open Fresh Paint in Full Screen Mode: Hello, I tried searching all the forums and from google but can't find how to view Fresh Paint in full screen. I'm using Surface Pro 3. Is there a way i'm missing to do this ?...
  10. Windows Media Player Not Opening in Full Screen?

Windows Media Player Not Opening in Full Screen?: Running ver 1607 Home. Whenever I open a video file from File Explorer, WMP opens up in a small screen? Then I need to click the rectangle to maximise to full screen. I have tried R click icon > Properties > run = Maximised. But no change? How do I get WMP to open in full...