Windows 10: How to Padding to Explorer Frame?

Discus and support How to Padding to Explorer Frame? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Hello .. I make themes for Windows 10 ... At the moment, it looks like this; [img] But I want to do so; [img] I wrote what I want on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by sagopa1, Aug 10, 2015.

1. sagopa1 Win User

How to Padding to Explorer Frame?

Hello .. I make themes for Windows 10 ... At the moment, it looks like this;

How to Padding to Explorer Frame? [​IMG]

But I want to do so;

I wrote what I want on the picture. Who really know the person, I need your help.

AND MY DREAM! *Smile

[

If you want to add something, I want to tell your friends .. Developing this theme. Please not empty talk(if talk,[Full,Fill,Loaded,Replete,Capacity] talk *Biggrin ). and please do not give short answers. I need to be informed *Smile

I do not know enough English. Forgive me.
    Waiting for your reply.
    Good Forums..

Edit: Sorry... Please move topic the customization.. thx

:)

sagopa1, Aug 10, 2015
  2. how to do Win User

HELP!! - Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I'm now running Windows 10 upgraded from Windows 7 & I have the same continuous problem with the update

• Toshiba driver update for Toshiba Hotkey Driver - Error 0x800f0203

I tried your Method 1 to fix it which said changes have been made to my computer & to try & update again which failed.. again & the same message above came up again. My laptop is secure as I run Norton 360, so what should I do next to try & fix this problem?
    My laptop is a Toshiba satellite L650.

Thank you

David

how to do, Aug 10, 2015
  3. nokia lumia 710 bluetooth plays music but phone does not work on toyota

Thank you for your reply Mark.
    I tried the phone with a bluetooth headset Motorola H700 that works with other phones and it did not work with the Nokia Lumia. I can hear the phone ringing through the ear piece/headset but no conversation can be heard.
    It is a Windows phone 7.5 and the OS version is 7.108773.98
    The car is a toyota corolla 2013 and it has the following bluetooth specifications:
    Ver. 1.1, or higher (recommended: Ver. 2.1+EDR or higher. It supports the following profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HFP, PBAP and OPP that the phone does not support. Phones like Samsung Galaxy works on the car. I never used this phone with bluetooth considering
    that it is my wife's phone.
    I just updated the phone minutes ago and I tried it again but it did not work.
    Thank you so much for your help
    J.E.

how to do it, Aug 10, 2015
Thema:

How to Padding to Explorer Frame?

1. How to Padding to Explorer Frame? - Similar Threads - Padding Explorer Frame

2. Explorer dont open Explorer frame dll error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Explorer dont open Explorer frame dll error: Hello guys, Windows Explorer hasn't worked for me for a few days I'm using Windows 11; The event viewer says that the problem is in the dll module "ExplorerFrame.Dll"I have tried this:1 Scan with Windows Security and Malwarebytes: Nothing happens, it tells me that there is no...
  3. Explorer dont open Explorer frame dll error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Explorer dont open Explorer frame dll error: Hello guys, Windows Explorer hasn't worked for me for a few days I'm using Windows 11; The event viewer says that the problem is in the dll module "ExplorerFrame.Dll"I have tried this:1 Scan with Windows Security and Malwarebytes: Nothing happens, it tells me that there is no...
  4. How can I draw on a video, frame by frame, on Clipchamp?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I draw on a video, frame by frame, on Clipchamp?: I am adding a stickman to a video, and I want to draw the stickman by hand, in Clipchamp without drawing a stickman in an external painting program. Is there any way I can draw directly in Clipchamp?...
  5. How can I draw on a video, frame by frame, on Clipchamp?

How can I draw on a video, frame by frame, on Clipchamp?: I am adding a stickman to a video, and I want to draw the stickman by hand, in Clipchamp without drawing a stickman in an external painting program. Is there any way I can draw directly in Clipchamp?...
  6. Frames

Frames: i play roblox and when i equip somthing my frames go from 60-1 everytime but as soon as i un-equip it it does not work how do i fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/frames/5342ddc3-0bc8-425f-b397-61342ef16f3b
  7. How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix a frame skipping on Windows 11 22H2? Frame skip: Hello, I've been experiencing a frame skipping issue for like 4 months by now. This happened after updating my Windows from Win11 21H2 to 22H2, everything runs fine before i updated it. This frame skipping occurs every 2-4 seconds each time my laptop is running after half an...
  8. More padding/spacing in File Explorer?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    More padding/spacing in File Explorer?: There's an option under tablet mode called "When I'm not using tablet mode". Under this, there is an option for making file explorer icons easier to touch which should allegedly give File Explorer more spacing/padding, similar to Win11. But it doesn't do anything for me. Is...
  9. Strange padding in Explorer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Strange padding in Explorer: Hello! I have a little bit of a weird question, but I think I received an update recently and probably changed some setting, which caused explorer to have padding in the search and URL box. I attach two pictures to show how it is for me, and how it should be like. This is how...
  10. open windows explorer note pad

in Cortana
    open windows explorer note pad: open windows explorer note pad https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/open-windows-explorer-note-pad/c5bf3693-f7d4-4cb3-9617-4b89e0119e88"