Windows 10: How to pass choose your setup on a laptop

Discus and support How to pass choose your setup on a laptop in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I open my laptop Lenovo Google page choose your setup. How can I by pass that?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gary Mills 338, Jul 10, 2024.

1. How to pass choose your setup on a laptop

I open my laptop Lenovo Google page choose your setup. How can I by pass that?

:)

Gary Mills 338, Jul 10, 2024
  2. drdeathx Win User

Help choosing a new case

Don't really know how to help you. You are being vague. Here is what I would do. Choosing a case is aesthetics first. Shop NewEgg and list the cases you like and list them. Members will suggest the best choice from your selections.

drdeathx, Jul 10, 2024
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jul 10, 2024
  4. How to pass choose your setup on a laptop

Unable to access HP Simple Pass to Sign-in to the computer on Windows 10

Hi Jerome,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being a part of Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing HP simple pass after upgrading to Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

• Do let us know the make and model of your computer?
    • Have you installed HP simple pass software on your computer?

Try the below steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to download the latest HP Simple Pass software from the manufacturer's website install it and check if it helps.

Step 2: If you have already installed the software, I suggest you to re-install it and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps to Access Recovery Manager:

• Press Start button from the keyboard, type Recover Manager.
    • Select Recovery Manager from the list when it becomes available. Allow the action to continue, if prompted. The
      HP Recovery Manager opens.
    • Click Software program re-installation, Next , select
      HP SimplePass for the listing and then follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall application

Hope it helps. Try the above and get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

How to pass choose your setup on a laptop

1. How to pass choose your setup on a laptop - Similar Threads - pass choose setup

2. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: When I turn my PC on it boots up to the “Choose your keyboard layout” and after I choose my layout it goes to “Choose an option” page. I tried to trouble shoot it and do startup repair but that didn’t work. Tried system restore, system image recovery, and the uninstall...
  3. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Choose your keyboard layout: When I turn my PC on it boots up to the “Choose your keyboard layout” and after I choose my layout it goes to “Choose an option” page. I tried to trouble shoot it and do startup repair but that didn’t work. Tried system restore, system image recovery, and the uninstall...
  4. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to pass choose your setup on a laptop

How to pass choose your setup on a laptop: I open my laptop Lenovo Google page choose your setup. How can I by pass that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pass-choose-your-setup-on-a-laptop/852ce1bc-d281-4109-bb7a-2428e9d6b8a2
  6. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  7. Choose your keyboard layout

Choose your keyboard layout: HP Pavilion stuck at choose your keyboard layout after windows update November 2021 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/choose-your-keyboard-layout/2c46d677-79df-4290-b779-411cfb4b41a2
  8. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. Choose your keyboard layout

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Choose your keyboard layout: My computer has been running Windows 10 for a several months. It recently booted up into a screen that says Choose your keyboard layout. The keyboard and the rest of the computer is locked at that point and can't go any further. I have seen a recommended approach for using a...
  10. Cannot Pass "Choose an option" screen

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot Pass "Choose an option" screen: Hello. I'm stuck on the choose an option menu when I boot up my computer. Initially, my problem was that the computer would not pass the manufacturer's logo on start-up. I was able to reach the choose an option menu after a moment of research, but this is as far as I can...