Windows 10: How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

Discus and support How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; OneDrive has a useful slideshow feature but there seems to be no way of slowing down the display speed or pausing the display. Am I missing something... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Aug 25, 2016.

1. Steve C Win User

How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

OneDrive has a useful slideshow feature but there seems to be no way of slowing down the display speed or pausing the display. Am I missing something or is this another product where MS failed to consider how their product would be used?

:)

Steve C, Aug 25, 2016
  2. wyada3 Win User

How do you manually pause the slideshow in Windows 10 photo app?

The new photos app in windows 10 is quite good but I can't find how to manually pause the slideshow. You press F5 to start the slideshow and you can press the left and right keys to manually advance / reverse the slides, but you can't pause it (the spacebar
    used to pause it in the old app but this doesn't seem to work in Windows 10). So if you are looking at a photo of particular interest, it will automatically move to the next photo and you have to keep using the back arrow to return to the photo of interest.
    So how do you pause the slideshow on a single photo and turn off the automatic advance feature?

wyada3, Aug 25, 2016
  3. MrSport Win User
    How do you manually pause the slideshow in Windows 10 photo app?

Sorry - this is not helpful. All that F5 does is takes you our of the slideshow so all the other icons reappear and you lose the full screen view. All I want to know is how you pause a slideshow so it stays in full screen. It's such a basic requirement
    of a slideshow that you can pause it but I simply cannot find out how you do it. Without pause the app is, of course, completely useless for giving slideshows as a part of a lecture, etc. So how do you do this simple thing? Surely it can't be that hard!

I would also like to know how to pause a slideshow so that it stays in full screen. The Windows 7 Photo Viewer was able to do this this, why doesn't the windows 10 version of this software have this feature? When will this feature be available in the Photos
    app?

MrSport, Aug 25, 2016
Thema:

How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive

1. How to Pause a Slideshow in OneDrive - Similar Threads - Pause Slideshow OneDrive

2. cannot pause onedrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cannot pause onedrive: The googled way I found to pause onedrive:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-cancel-or-stop-sync-in-onedrive-4885c27e-3d89-4d69-be75-2646c71367d3... doesn't work for me. It says to find the Onedrive cloud icon on the task bar and right-click on it. Well, I have...
  3. cannot pause onedrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cannot pause onedrive: The googled way I found to pause onedrive:https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/how-to-cancel-or-stop-sync-in-onedrive-4885c27e-3d89-4d69-be75-2646c71367d3... doesn't work for me. It says to find the Onedrive cloud icon on the task bar and right-click on it. Well, I have...
  4. Possible to pause slideshow background when fullscreen?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Possible to pause slideshow background when fullscreen?: My games keep stuttering hard whenever my background changes because I have a slideshow as a background. Is there a way to set it to not change when I am there is an application running in fullscreen? submitted by /u/Ex7reMeFx [link] [comments]...
  5. Pausing photo slideshow

in Windows 10 Support
    Pausing photo slideshow: How do I pause a picture slideshow? The normal procedure of right clicking and choosing your options doesn't exist on Windows 10 and it's driving me nuts. 130287
  6. I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I pause onedrive but it doesn't stay paused: I pause onedrive for 24 hours but it restarts itself without me doing anything. Why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-pause-onedrive-but-it-doesnt-stay-paused/1b98ba49-4add-4c86-9db0-cf5046a2f21a
  7. Onedrive is pausing - why?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Onedrive is pausing - why?: I must over and over again start onedrive that is paused by itself. pls explain to me why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-is-pausing-why/3dbc6aef-ac51-40eb-bfd4-66ea1c9eebe7
  8. Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Where is "Pause" on OneDrive?: I get alert to pause, but cannot pause. The menu containing "Pause" is gone. How to pause? [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-is-pause-on-onedrive/6b47b85d-9232-44be-891f-c46b79eb00d1"
  9. Windows 10 Slideshow not Pausing on Battery

Windows 10 Slideshow not Pausing on Battery: I have read other people having issues with the background slideshow feature, but I think that mine is unique. I have the display background set up to pull from a folder of pictures and to change every day, with the allow slideshow on battery power button turned off, and the...
  10. Where is Battery Power Pause Option on Slideshow?

Where is Battery Power Pause Option on Slideshow?: Now that I've upgraded to Windows 10, I can no longer manage my slideshows for my desktop. In Win 7 and Win 8, I could manage whether or not to shuffle my slideshow and whether to pause the slideshow when on battery power. You can see that screen by looking at my tablet,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to pause slideshow

2. how to pause slideshow onedrive

3. slideshow delay in OneDrive

4. slideshow on onedrive,
  5. post a slideshow on OneDrive,
  6. onedrive Slide Show pausieren,
  7. slideshow for onedrive,
  8. slide show in OneDrive,
  9. onedrive photo slideshow pause,
  10. how to use slideshow on onedrive,
  11. how to pause onedrive diaporama,