Windows 10: How to pin app in start menu ??

Discus and support How to pin app in start menu ?? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How to pin app in start menu ? ? I mean I dont want to pin app in start. I want to pin app in start menu like windows 7. Is it possible ? ? I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by pinakel, Apr 17, 2017.

1. pinakel Win User

How to pin app in start menu ??

How to pin app in start menu ? ?

I mean I dont want to pin app in start. I want to pin app in start menu like windows 7. Is it possible ? ?

I search in setting but i cant fnd any option.

Is thr any 3rd party software to do this ? ?

:)

pinakel, Apr 17, 2017
  2. Teddy2016 Win User

Start menu problem

Hi!

How are you trying to add tiles? Pinning to start menu is the common approach. Right click app and select pin to start menu. If your tile side of start menu is full turn on Show more tiles.

Teddy2016, Apr 17, 2017
  3. google music manager and windows 10

Hi,

You can access your favorite apps or programs easier and faster by pinning your applications to the Start menu. Click on this

link
    on how pin and unpin applications to the Start Menu.

Let us know if this answers your question.

Gerald Vit, Apr 17, 2017
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Apr 17, 2017
Thema:

1. How to pin app in start menu ?? - Similar Threads - pin app start

2. Xbox no longer on start menu>pinned apps ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox no longer on start menu>pinned apps ?: I install windows 11 and i can't see xbox on start menu. It was always pinned before. Did they changed that? or is it bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-no-longer-on-start-menupinned-apps/35dea4d8-4cb7-439a-8f21-b62fba3785a5
  3. windows11 start menu pinned apps abnormal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows11 start menu pinned apps abnormal: I install a new win11 OS, but the start menu show abnormal ,some apps move to de second page, and i click the blank icon it will launch tips app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-start-menu-pinned-apps-abnormal/598cea0f-1861-471f-8b36-88628ceea057
  4. windows11 start menu pinned apps abnormal

windows11 start menu pinned apps abnormal: I install a new win11 OS, but the start menu show abnormal ,some apps move to de second page, and i click the blank icon it will launch tips app. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows11-start-menu-pinned-apps-abnormal/598cea0f-1861-471f-8b36-88628ceea057
  5. How to Pin Portable Apps to the Start Menu in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Pin Portable Apps to the Start Menu in Windows 10: [ATTACH]If you want to pin Portable apps to the Start Menu in Windows 10, then this article might come in handy for you. Portable apps […] This article How to Pin Portable Apps to the Start Menu in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  6. How to pin calendar to start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to pin calendar to start menu: I want to pin calendar to the Start Menu. I use Office 2019 on my Windows 10 computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-pin-calendar-to-start-menu/4b5397ed-9095-4a0e-b9cf-db7fbcdaf4f5
  7. Unable to Pin a File to Start Menu App

Unable to Pin a File to Start Menu App: Pinning files to an app's Start Menu icon seems to be an ongoing OS problem in Win 10, MS Office 365. I have MS Office 365 installed and updated. The apps are all on the Start Menu, Word and Excel are pinned there. When I right-click on the Word app icon, the context menu...
  8. Start Menu Files pinned to the Apps listed

Start Menu Files pinned to the Apps listed: In my search window, the only files that show up when I right-click one of the APP icons are OneDrive files. In earlier versions of WIN10 I could also see the local files I had opened with those apps. How do I restore that? Thanks!...
  9. Can't pin apps to start-menu.

Can't pin apps to start-menu.: Is this really a limitation for win10? Obviously apps can be pinned as tiles, but it's impossible to pin them to the left area? *Huh It seems that only a select list of folders can be pinned there, but not apps, or any personal folders. You're stuck with some automated...
  10. Problem pinning apps to the start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem pinning apps to the start menu: I posted this on the MS support forum . Can't pin programs to the Start Menu in Windows 10, unless they are present in the "All apps" menu. Neither by drag & drop, nor by right-clicking and selecting "Pin To Start". Received this reply.. wonderded if it was a known...