Windows 10: How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

Discus and support How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device! in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello! No there is no magic or any dual OS procedure involved. Just a clever trick! What do you do when a computer is not powerful enough to run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by spapakons, Dec 19, 2016.

1. spapakons Win User

How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

Hello!

No there is no magic or any dual OS procedure involved. Just a clever trick! What do you do when a computer is not powerful enough to run some certain applications? One way is to convert it to a thin client and run the applications remotely on a powerful server. That's an idea of what we are going to do. Since the average Android tablet cannot be made to run Windows, we can use a remote desktop application to play the Windows game that run on a remote PC!

First you need a computer running Windows 10, either 32-bit or 64-bit. Open Windows Store and install your favorite games, if you haven't done so already. Then install a remote desktop application such as Remote Desktop Connection or VNC or TeamViewer. I choose TeamViewer because it is very easy to use and it can run on all platforms including Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS! By default TeamViewer runs on demand and creates a random password that changes after each restart. If you restart the computer you have to manually load TeamViewer again and see which is the current password. Fortunately you can configure unattended access which loads TeamViewer automatically when you restart your PC, even before you login, so it is possible to login remotely! It also sets a fixed password which can be used to connect to your PC from another device.

Now we need to install TeamViewer on our Android device we intend to use for playing our games. Visit Play Store and search for TeamViewer. If your Android device is not powerful enough, then it won't appear in the Store as performance will be rather slow. You can download the application installer (APK file) independently from the Play Store and side-load it. To be able to install applications outside Play Store, you have to go to Settings, Security and check the "unknown sources" box to allow installation of all APK files regardless of their source (at your own risk). Then open your browser and search for TeamViewer APK to see some results. Find and download the TeamViewer installer and then run it to install it to your Android device. Now run it to access your PC. Remember that to access a remote device you must have the same version or newer of TeamViewer installed. So if you upgrade TeamViewer on your PC you must also upgrade it on your Android device to be able to connect. Input your PC's TeamViewer ID and the fixed password you created earlier. Depending on your Android Device screen resolution you should see a portion of your computer's desktop. You can see more or less by using the zoom-in/zoom-out gesture. Drag your finger on the screen to move the remote mouse cursor and tap for left-click. Tap and hold for right-click. Use the mouse to load your favorite Windows game, then click on the arrows icon top right to enter full screen mode. Use the zoom-out gesture to make the remote screen fit your Android device's screen. That's it! Now you can play your game with more or less success due to the network lag. Because of this lag it is best suited for board games such as Solitaire, Mahjong etc. Now, at last, you can enjoy your favorite Windows game on your Android device! Using TeamViewer I was able to play Microsoft Mahjong and Taptiles in my cheap Goclever Lite 400 smartphone! Just remember to be connected to Wi-Fi to avoid charges because TeamViewer (and any other such application) requires an internet connection to work! The same trick can be used to run Windows games in earlier Windows versions such as Windows XP and 7! But at this case you can also dual boot with Windows 10, if the hardware supports it.

:)

spapakons, Dec 19, 2016
  2. BagelBoi Win User

How do you play your Xbox 360 games onto your PC wirelessly or without your HDMI cord

I know about XBOX ONE play anywhere, but can you do that for xbox 360

BagelBoi, Dec 19, 2016
  3. MikeSnyder61704, Dec 19, 2016
Thema:

How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device!

1. How to play your favorite Windows games on your Android device! - Similar Threads - play favorite games

2. Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device": Trying to install the Windows Subsystem for Android from the Microsoft Store, but I'm not being able to.My PC is an ASUS TUF Dash F15 with a native Windows 11 Home installation, a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H, GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB and 16GB RAM DDR5 4800Mhz. Everything...
  3. Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Subsystem for Android "will not work on your device": Trying to install the Windows Subsystem for Android from the Microsoft Store, but I'm not being able to.My PC is an ASUS TUF Dash F15 with a native Windows 11 Home installation, a 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12650H, GeForce RTX 3060 GDDR6 6GB and 16GB RAM DDR5 4800Mhz. Everything...
  4. How to play Android games on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to play Android games on Windows 11: Google Play Games has finally been made available for Windows 11. This means that you can now download and play all your favorite Android games on a much bigger screen with far more processing power. The article below will show you how to use the new Google Play Games Windows...
  5. What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite pc - Console game of all time: You can choose more than one game My personal Favorites Games its Distraint a awesome Psychological horror game about A man losing his Humanity, the outlast saga and Alien insolation,, fallout new vegas too! 173988
  6. Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your Phone Companion App - "We can't connect to your Android device" -: Continually getting this error message though in the past it worked find. Don't think anything has changed and both computer and phone are on the same Wifi SSID. Says also - "Check to make sure it's connected to the internet. If the problem persists, restart the Your...
  7. How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to Add Android Apps as Favorites in Your Phone app on Windows 10: [img] You can tap into the power of Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Surface Duo and Samsung devices to instantly access your Android phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC. With Your Phone apps, you can instantly access the...
  8. Update your device to install this game

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Update your device to install this game: So, I got this message on the Microsoft Store when I tried installing Minecraft Windows 10 Edition. It says that I have to update my device to be able to install it, so I went off to the settings and updated my device with all of my drivers and stuff. And I still have the...
  9. PCI Vendor and Device List Websites - your favorite?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PCI Vendor and Device List Websites - your favorite?: Mmmmm. My trusty old PCI Vendor and Device database website (www.pcidatabase.com) is 404. Bummer. What are you hardware folks using these days? 147801
  10. What's your favorite game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What's your favorite game?: What's your favorite PC Game? Share it here! 49627