Windows 10: How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset

Discus and support How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Today is an exciting day for mixed reality at Microsoft! We outlined our vision for mixed reality, unveiled the latest device to join our growing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset

Source: How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset - Windows Experience Blog

See also: The era of Windows Mixed Reality begins October 17 Holo - Windows 10 Forums

:)

Brink, Oct 2, 2017
  2. HP-Margaretha-Sorin, Oct 2, 2017
  3. Mixed Reality Portal not loading

We appreciate your response. For now, the Mixed Reality Portal is only available with the Windows Creators Update for Windows Insider. In order to ensure which Windows build you have, you can follow these steps:

• Windows + R.
    • Type winver and press Enter.

Once you've determined your build and have successfully installed the Windows 10 Creators Update, you may experience the new feautures offered by the update.

The Mixed Reality Portal may be greyed out because you havn't attached the immersive headset yet. Nevertheless, you can test mixed reality apps on your PC without a Windows Mixed Reality immersive headset by using the
    Windows Mixed Reality simulator.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Jezhel Uga, Oct 2, 2017
  4. Cliff S New Member

I want to know when they finally will show up in real stores, you remember, when we used to go downtown, or to the mall, shopping?

I do not buy anything on line.
    My geekdom ends with on-line financial transactions.

But so far, you need to buy through Microsoft(to high a price, cut out the middle man please)*Sick

Cliff S, Oct 2, 2017
Thema:

1. How to pre-order your Windows Mixed Reality headset - Similar Threads - pre order Mixed

2. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  3. Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mixed Reality "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality".: I was recently using my HP Reverb G2 for VR games the other day. But, I updated my pc last night with the recent KB5034467. Now I receive the "Couldn't install Windows Mixed Reality". Yes, I've tried uninstalling the software, unplugging and plugging the headset back in, and...
  4. Mixed reality headset issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mixed reality headset issue: I have Lenovo mixed reality headset that I cannot connect to my PC. When I plug the USB cord in the 2.0 port, I receive a message saying to plug it into 3.0 port. When I plug it into the 3.0 , I get an error message about connecting my headset...
  5. Windows Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mixed Reality: When I am playing in the Windows Mixed Reality portal it will just stop displaying in the headset and keep displaying on the PC. 64 Bit Windows 10 Pro with 32GB Ram. NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB Video Card. Not sure what to do to fix this. My first thought is a video card with...
  6. help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset

help with Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality Headset: Hi, I was working on an Unity application with the Dell Visor Windows Mixed Reality headset.It was working fine for the 4-5 hours, however, one of the lens suddenly went white and stopped displaying images. I tried restarting the computer, unplugging and plugging the...
  7. Mixed Reality

Mixed Reality: Can you tell me where to find short 360 videos to download and watch them on my Lenovo laptop without the internet? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/mixed-reality/8bca6bdc-d5fe-4593-a782-0e1ba7d1bee7
  8. Mixed Reality

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mixed Reality: How do I uninstal 'mixed reality' and any associated apps from my PC? I didn't ask for it, and don't want it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_entertainment/mixed-reality/934ba3dd-999b-485c-a0a7-abb531ca80da
  9. See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10: How to: See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 How to See Mixed Reality Headset Resolution in Windows 10 Mixed reality blends real-world and virtual content into hybrid environments where physical and digital objects coexist and interact. Just like your...
  10. Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Mixed Reality Dev Kits available for pre-order: Anyone following the excitement around virtual reality and augmented reality over the past year is aware of the anticipation surrounding Microsoft’s new Windows Mixed Reality headsets. You understand that a rapidly expanding mixed reality market is just waiting for developers...