Windows 10: How to prevent Auto install HID Compliant game controller

Discus and support How to prevent Auto install HID Compliant game controller in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I don't know if I post in to right place. I have a ps3 controller and have been sing it in windows 8.1 as xbox 360 controller by "scpserver",... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by dragwar, Sep 8, 2015.

1. dragwar Win User

How to prevent Auto install HID Compliant game controller

Hi, I don't know if I post in to right place.
    I have a ps3 controller and have been sing it in windows 8.1 as xbox 360 controller by "scpserver", "Zadig" and "motioninjoy" ps3 driver. When I update windows to 10, the device work perfectly the same like it used to be on 8.1. Then by some unfortunate serious crash, I need to reinstall windows and now every time I connect my ps 3 controller, it install HID compliant game controller driver to the controller and I cannot install "motioninjoy" driver because every time I tried to, windows determine the driver up to date.

I've try to use group policy to prevent install and use super administrator but its doesn't work. can I set windows to disable installing generic HID driver so I can install the driver manually?

thank you

:)

dragwar, Sep 8, 2015

2. windows 10 screen saver doesn't work

I followed your instructions but there is no HID Game controller.

Below is the list on my computer:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant vendor-defined device

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft Input Configuration Device

USB Input Device

Any other suggestions welcomed.

Yoga Studio, Sep 8, 2015
  3. Redmaire Win User
    Screen Saver/Power Settings Not Working in Windows 10 Pro

Thanks Kelly for your research on the problem I am experiencing too. Looked at my HID settings in device manager to follow your work around fix, only I have no HID game controller interface listed (no Xbox or other game devices installed or used on my all-in-one
    touch screen desk-top HP PC). I have a wireless HP keyboard and mouse.

My list is:

HID-compliant consumer control device

HID-compliant system controller

HID-compliant touch screen

HID-compliant whiteboard

Microsoft Input Configuration Device

Which one(s) do you think are my likely suspect problem HID(s)?

I appreciate any help. All the other HID(s) are USBs (not listed here).

Thank you,

JM Henson

Florida

Redmaire, Sep 8, 2015
Thema:

How to prevent Auto install HID Compliant game controller

1. How to prevent Auto install HID Compliant game controller - Similar Threads - prevent Auto install

2. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  3. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID compliant game controller: Hello I have the same error as u did a long time ago about HID compliant game controller I cant seem to be able to detect my controller by any third party app so could you help me out since u mentioned that u fixed the issue much appreciated...
  4. HID compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  6. hid compliant game controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hid compliant game controller: hi i need help i can not see hid compliant game controller in my device manager and my pc can not connect with my controller ps5 yeah and i click view button then show hidden device and i can not see hid compliant game controller how i can download it....
  7. hid compliant game controller

8. HID-Compliant game controller not installed

HID-Compliant game controller not installed: hi! i recently bought a new laptop and while trying to set up my dual shock 4 controller I noticed I completely lack the driver needed to use a controller. i haven't uninstalled it or anything, it is just downright missingwhen I tried to install the driver manually, it gave...
  9. HID Compliant Game Controller

HID Compliant Game Controller: I disabled the HID compliant game controller because I was having some problems with a game thinking I was using a controller when I was not, but when I went to re-enable it and it was missing. I "showed hidden devices" and it came up but I am unable to re-enable it. What can...
  10. HID-compliant game controller

HID-compliant game controller: I have a ps4 controller and I have an error at the HID-compliant game controller. I shoul have drivers there? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hid-compliant-game-controller/e8850761-f583-446a-8eb5-b1da6a8609ca

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HID compliant game controller not migrated 2019

2. hid preventing power settings in win 10 pro