Windows 10: How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots?

Discus and support How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I need to copy a tutorial which would need several screenshots to be printed. Is there an easier way to do this? 114019 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Syncopator, Jul 13, 2018.

1. How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots?

I need to copy a tutorial which would need several screenshots to be printed. Is there an easier way to do this?

:)

Syncopator, Jul 13, 2018

2. Problems printing a screenshot

windows 10 ---when selecting an item from a list on a webpage I am unable to print the resulting screenshot, but if I do select PRINT all I get is the original webpage (7 sheets!)

How can I print a screenshot selected from a list in a webpage----I do not have the "PrtSc" button on my PC, neither is it on the virtual keyboard ?

[Original title: Gerry Dixon]

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

gerald dixon, Jul 13, 2018
  3. Erika Aro Win User
    Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 13, 2018
  4. a111087 Win User

How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots?

3d gamestudio

dark basic comes with built in help that includes a tutorial and all kinds of help to get you started and even offers a step by step guide to creating your first game

a111087, Jul 13, 2018
Thema:

How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots?

1. How to print a tutorial which would need multiple screenshots? - Similar Threads - print tutorial need

2. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  3. how to print multiple documents.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to print multiple documents.: how do I print 8 documents without doing them one at a time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-print-multiple-documents/f7c7796f-f78e-4f6a-a282-a9655654c480
  4. Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Multiple Monitors + Multiple Screenshots: Didn't know anywhere to ask this: I have 6 monitors. I want to take individual screenshots of a portion of each monitor in one go. Is there an app for this or a tool that comes with Windows? submitted by /u/a_seyza [link] [comments]...
  5. How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to "PRINT" a screenshot ? ?: Hello, I recently took a screenshot and save it to a file. But when I tried to "PRINT" the file, I found I only get part of the file. Is there a way to resize the file to 8.5 x 11 Landscape and get the entire file ? Thank you, Oscar 167384
  6. Which driver would be better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which driver would be better?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Papa-Lui [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g85naf/which_driver_would_be_better/
  7. new PC user. need tutorial

in Windows 10 Customization
    new PC user. need tutorial: I have just purchased a PC laptop. I have no idea how to use Windows10. I need a user manual/tutorial or other introduction. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/new-pc-user-need-tutorial/327e7ea6-49f3-45ea-bf88-77e77d67722c
  8. V2P Tutorial needed!!

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    V2P Tutorial needed!!: Hello, Have a few "retail" Win-7 licenses that I need to upgrade to Win-10 before Microsoft yanks free upgrade. Was looking at creating VMs with Win-7, upgrading these VMs to Win-10 and then use V2P to move these VMs to physical boxes. Wondering if this is possible...
  9. backup tutorial/advice needed

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    backup tutorial/advice needed: i need to backup my complete pc as i am going to install the windows 10 preview. the trouble is that i havent got a usb hard drive. so how do i do this and what software do i use to do this? 2354
  10. Multiple screenshots in quick succession

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple screenshots in quick succession: I used to use FRAPS for screenshots & it would take them as fast as I could hammer the capture key. Now it's not working with 10, I have found the Windows+PrtScn feature which is great, however it can only take 1 shot every 0.5 secs. Are there any screenshot programs that...