Windows 10: How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?

Discus and support How to print slide handouts with slide at the top? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; hey there, this is rather urgent, a friend of mine needs to figure this out. So a professor has a course for his students, but he wants them to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Pen, Mar 4, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?

hey there, this is rather urgent, a friend of mine needs to figure this out.

So a professor has a course for his students, but he wants them to be able to take notes. That is why he would want to be able to print them out in a way that you have 1 slide per page and that the slide doesn't center vertically and horizontally but just horizontally and at the top. Is that possible and if so how?

:)

Max Pen, Mar 4, 2018
  2. lynnethig Win User

Can't Print Notes pages in Powerpoint 2016

When I try to print a powerpoint presentation from Powerpoint 2016 using Windows 10, the slides start to print, then I get an error message that there is a problem with the printer. There is not a problem with the printer. I can print slides, handouts, etc.
    I just can't print my notes. I tried to send it to WOrd, and it won't do that either. I went to an older machine with Windows 7 and Office 2010 and sent it to Word with no issues.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

lynnethig, Mar 4, 2018
  3. 6500 slide - answer with the slide????

Can anyone help please, i've a got nokia 6500, can i set the phone to answer when i slide the screen up rather than pushing the answer button??? if so can anyone supply the direction on how to do it. please. Thank you.

unborntobes, Mar 4, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

One way I can think of is in using WordPerfect word processor, put a Text Box where desired, size as desired, put the image/slide in the Text Box then add text or lines for writing on. It probably could be done in other word processors such as Microsoft Word but I've used WordPerfect since the early '90s, both DOS and Windows versions [being graphical the Windows version is much easier].

Berton, Mar 4, 2018
  5. Max Pen Win User
    Hey do you mean this? Office suite – WordPerfect Office X8 - Standard

I've got MS office package, no way to do it with any of those things? I mean there has to be a solid way to do this right without having to pay a huge amount of money.

Max Pen, Mar 4, 2018
  6. If you don't have any notes, you can enable notes in the print settings and it will just leave a blank space underneath the slide. Similarly, you can insert a blank slide between each slide and print 2 to a page.

How to print slide handouts with slide at the top? [​IMG]

PolarNettles, Mar 5, 2018
  7. Barman58 Win User
    Using powerpoint 2016 the default format for the notes (view Notes page on the View Item of the ribbon) uses exactly this format - Using Powerpoint is also the correct way to present a slide show

How to print slide handouts with slide at the top? [​IMG]

Barman58, Mar 5, 2018
  8. Max Pen Win User

I have MS office 2010, dammit guys , I can't do any of what you guys say.

Edit; wow I figured it out lol

Max Pen, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to print slide handouts with slide at the top? - Similar Threads - print slide handouts

2. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  3. Slide Show

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show: When i go to pictures and open a file all of the photos in the file are visible. When i go to settings- personalization-slideshow, browse click on the same folder and there is nothing there. It makes no sense that I can view al the pics when i go to pictures but when i go...
  4. slide show

in Windows 10 Customization
    slide show: I would like to have more versatility using slide show in windows 10 pro please and thank you. I cannot start a slide show going except by starting it with the very first slide. How can I start with any slide I want? 177607
  5. WIA and slides

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    WIA and slides: For some time I've been scanning old 35 mm slides into Photoshop. When I was obliged to upgrade to Windows 10 I found the Photoshop version there had 'WIA support.' This involved the 'support' coming up with a perfect image of 4 slides in their scanner slide holder. Not...
  6. SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    SLIDE TO SHUTDOWN dosyasını düzenlemek, slide to sleep yapmak: [ATTACH] "C: \ Windows \ System32" de bulunan "SlideToShutDown.exe" dosyasını kullanarak bilgisayarı kapatma işlevini, bilgisayarı uyku moduna geçirme işlevi olarak nasıl yapabilirim?...
  7. Windows 10 desk top slide show

Windows 10 desk top slide show: Hi, I really like the city-scapes that come with the Windows 10 OS; however, I would like to adjust the slide show to only show the pictures that I want. As a long time user of W-XP then W7 with the purchase of NEW pc., I'm a recent newcomer to W10, ordinarily I could...
  8. Slide Show

Slide Show: How do I speed up the slide show. one min is too long https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-show/04f07cd8-b341-425c-930c-2bb42beca6b8
  9. desk top slide show

desk top slide show: how do I run a slide show as my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/desk-top-slide-show/03590364-7a1b-4b82-876c-6147b69da320
  10. Slide Show's

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...