Windows 10: How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay?

Discus and support How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, Whenever I connect my camera, I see these options: [img] I have no interest in using the rubbish "Photos app" to import my pictures.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by bobjoe, Jan 1, 2016.

1. bobjoe Win User

How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay?

Hi all,

Whenever I connect my camera, I see these options:

How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay? [​IMG]

I have no interest in using the rubbish "Photos app" to import my pictures.

I want to use the built-in Import Wizard in Windows 10, which can be found by going to "This PC" and right clicking camera/tablet, then clicking "Import Pictures and Videos".

The "Import Pictures and Videos" wizard is vastly superior to the "Photos app" crap. How can I put the "Import Pictures and Videos" option in AutoPlay, like in Windows 7/Vista/XP? If I recall correctly, Windows 8 also had this problem. It had the built-in wizard along with the rubbish "Photos app", but only the "Photos app" appeared in AutoPlay.

Thanks.

:)

bobjoe, Jan 1, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jan 1, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jan 1, 2016
  4. caperjack Win User

hello, myself I just choose take no action ,and then go to thispc, and open the camera folder ,but I don't use my camera that muck ,so it on for me ,I would thing it would take a registry hack to put what you want into the popup. not much help I know ,but someone will click in and see what dumb answer I gave,lol

so if you go to control panel and auto play ,with the camera plugged in dose it give any different options ,I cant plug mine in to check right now ,not home

caperjack, Jan 1, 2016
  5. bobjoe Win User
    Same problem in the Control Panel:

How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay? [​IMG]

bobjoe, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. How to put "Import pictures/videos using WindowsExplorer" in AutoPlay? - Similar Threads - put Import pictures

2. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  3. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot import pictures or videos: Stuck on blank import screen forever.Trying to import from android pixel 4 to windows 10. This whole system of connecting phones to windows is incredibly buggy. Used to work fine in windows 7. Please assist. Phone is out of space and I cannot import pictures....
  4. Cannot import pictures or videos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. importing pictures and videos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    importing pictures and videos: I am having trouble in my windows 10 version 1909 computer importing pictures from my I-phone 11 to my pc. It begins the importing procedure but then aborts it after a few are loaded. Whats up I tried new usb to I phone connector and still having the same trouble....
  6. "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "Import pictures and videos using Windows" option missing from autoplay for memory cards: I cannot figure out a way to add "Import pictures and videos using Windows" as an option in autoplay for memory cards or cameras on a new Windows 10 computer....
  7. autoplay videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    autoplay videos: Hi, I am play a game, but an ad came on and I can't get it off. Can someone tell me how to turn off the video. Thank you, TrossZZ https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autoplay-videos/c0e60a3e-0003-4fec-bb3d-92839fb7f7c7
  8. Autoplaying videos

in Browsers and Email
    Autoplaying videos: How do I stop autoplaying videos in Win 10 using Chrome? 17047
  9. Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Autoplay Option: Import pictures and videos using Windows: I and others have asked this question before, but no luck so far. The Photos app is terrible, I've gone back to Windows Photo Viewer using the excellent tutorial. Windows Photo Viewer - Restore in Windows 10 - Windows 10 Forums Is there a way to go back to Import...
  10. Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing "Import Photos and Videos" from autoplay for devices: I swear I had a import photos and videos option for devices on Windows 10 but now it seems I don't. This is what I get for options. [img] I don't even have the options in my autoplay settings and default settings. Any help would be great. 22675