Windows 10: How to re-install camera driver

Discus and support How to re-install camera driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi those @ Microsoft Community, I tried to fix my camera by uninstalling the driver, but now the camera does not even appear on Device Manager, even... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by David Vonk, Aug 16, 2018.

1. How to re-install camera driver

Hi those @ Microsoft Community,

I tried to fix my camera by uninstalling the driver, but now the camera does not even appear on Device Manager, even when I click "View hidden devices" and Scan for Hardware changes.

I have a Toshiba Satellite L50-B025D. I've tried looking for camera drivers on the official support page, but to no avail.

Will a reboot fix the problem, or is it more difficult than that?

:)

David Vonk, Aug 16, 2018
  2. Fox34 Win User

I cant get drivers to install

Read my guide, goes step buy step for nvidia driver install. Though I use a different driver cause I got 8 series, same method of installation

Fox34, Aug 16, 2018
  3. ICIT2LOL Win User
    Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Driver Needed

Hello and welcome ksuthayya have had a look for a driver for your machine but there are only drivers listed up to 8.1 not 10.
    Camera Driver for Windows 7 (32-bit, 64-bit) - IdeaPad Y410p, Y510p - Lenovo Support (US)

Another Google found that there was no camera driver support for 10. for a similar Lenovo Lenovo Y510P (Unsupported for Win 10) Camera Drive... - Lenovo Community

Having said that my old Toshiba was in the same position and yet when I installed 10 Windows updates found drivers for stuff not listed on the Toshiba site.

Now a suggestion would be to get a clip on camera and install it via USB or like wise because it would have it owns driver. If my memory serves me right they are not that expensive - but still annoying eh?.

ICIT2LOL, Aug 16, 2018
  4. How to re-install camera driver

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 16, 2018
Thema:

How to re-install camera driver

1. How to re-install camera driver - Similar Threads - install camera driver

2. How to re install wifi drivers?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to re install wifi drivers?: Wifi doesn't connect for very long periods of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/31369e88-ddb1-4ab7-91bb-9ed411d2a995
  3. How to re install wifi drivers?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to re install wifi drivers?: Wifi doesn't connect for very long periods of time. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/31369e88-ddb1-4ab7-91bb-9ed411d2a995
  4. how to re-install WiFi drivers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to re-install WiFi drivers: I keep on getting: There might be a problem with the driver for the Wi-Fi adapter. How do I re-install the Wi-Fi drivers? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-re-install-wifi-drivers/bb2c058e-e4e7-4f52-b021-c6658991b76a
  5. How to completely re-install all drivers?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to completely re-install all drivers?: I have a corrupted driver somewhere but I cant find it. Recognized the problem when bf5 would blue screen randomly, and have been trying to solve the problem on-and off for about a year now. I've re-installed Windows multiple times, ran driver verification just for it to do a...
  6. Camera Driver Installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Camera Driver Installation: Hello, After a Windows Update, my camera is missing in device manager. Before the update, the camera was working perfectly fine. However, I went to the manufacturer's website to download a camera driver but it failed. The camera driver supports the operation system my...
  7. Drivers re-installing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers re-installing: Trying to uninstall a driver. Go into device manager, select the driver (tp-link wireless card) and uninstall, then when i reboot it is reinstalled, even when i scan for hardware changes it has reinstalled it self with out a reset. Trying to do it because I'm chasing some...
  8. camera driver not installed

camera driver not installed: When I open my camera it shows an error code well when I followed through with fixing it I was told to roll back the driver for the camera/webcam well the driver does not seem to be any where in the device management....
  9. Install Cameras Driver

Install Cameras Driver: Dear respective person, Where can I install the authorise web camera manufacturer’s website in window 10? Because my Cameras Driver missing when i search at Devices Manager....
  10. camera driver not installing

camera driver not installing: I have a camera of oregon scientific (DS6618) and i dont have the cdrom for it so the driver is not installing automatically and btw my laptop doesnt has a cd driver... what should i do to install the cameras driver???...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Re- install camera hardware