Windows 10: How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10?

Discus and support How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Similar question on Software Recommendation. Whether there are programs which show all to global hotkeys in system? I establish hotkeys for the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by SashaChernykh, Jul 19, 2016.

1. How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10?

Similar question on Software Recommendation. Whether there are programs which show all to global hotkeys in system? I establish hotkeys for the programs installed by me, but these hotkeys don't work. I want to look, what programs or system use these hotkeys and, perhaps, to change them.

For example, I use plugin Keymaps for Sublime Text 3. It shows, what hotkeys are established in Sublime Text 3.

Default hotkeys:

How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10? [​IMG]

Plugins:

User's hotkeys:

Whether it is also possible to look in Windows 10, what global hotkeys are already used and than? Thanks.

:)

SashaChernykh, Jul 19, 2016

2. Want to change PrtScr hotkey.

From the error message it sounds as if the same hotkey is assigned for a Snagit profile. Global hotkey is different.

From Snagit help,

"Profile hotkeys invoke a specific set of capture commands. Each profile can have its own hotkey. "

In the Snagit main window, right-click each profile and click Set Hotkey. See which one has be assigned the PrintScreen key. Change that, and then set the *Global* hotkey to PrintScreen.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jul 19, 2016
  3. stas274 Win User
    Old-looking ALT+TAB, global hotkeys, Win-key combinations don't work after updating to november 2015 build

Hello. I have some really annoying things after update.

1. Alt+Tab has an old WinXP-style with small icons, not windows 10 style.

2. Most hotkeys with Win-key don't work. For example, Win+TAB (Task View), Win+D (Show desktop), Win+S (Search) and others (probably any hotkeys with letters in it). But work normally: Win-key itself (Start menu), Win+RIGHT/LEFT/UP/DOWN (snap window). Win+TAB
    works like regular TAB in applications, Win+D like D and so on.

3. Global hotkeys in Windows desktop applications don't work. For example, I can't use any hotkey for keepass activation. Or any hotkeys in PotPlayer (it's a media player) with global flag on it. But hotkeys in Autohotkey works just fine.

EDIT: Strange behavior: if I register Ctrl+Shift+Alt+<Any letter> global hotkey, it trigger if I press just Ctrl+Shift+Alt (without letter).

stas274, Jul 19, 2016
  4. spunk Win User

How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10?

spunk, Jul 19, 2016
Thema:

How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10?

1. How to receive the list of all global hotkeys in Windows 10? - Similar Threads - receive list global

2. How to list all Users in Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    How to list all Users in Windows 11/10: [IMG]Privacy and security are of utmost importance for any organization or even a user in general. If you are part of an organization, giving unauthorized users access to the computer can be a hindrance to the organization’s data. That is why, in this post, we are going to...
  3. how to globally "size all columns to fit"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to globally "size all columns to fit": I am like super tired by manually doing "size all columns to fit" on my windows 11. It is extremely frustrating and also makes me super unproductive during my work. Is there any software or any way so that I can globally do "size all columns to fit" on my windows explorer....
  4. how to globally "size all columns to fit"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to globally "size all columns to fit": I am like super tired by manually doing "size all columns to fit" on my windows 11. It is extremely frustrating and also makes me super unproductive during my work. Is there any software or any way so that I can globally do "size all columns to fit" on my windows explorer....
  5. Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?: Basically I set up some global hotkeys for my app such as WinKey+Home/End/-/+, and Function keys, but Windows steals the WinKey+Home/End/+ hotkeys and doesn't let me app to fire its own actions. I can see what Windows is doing with these global hotkeys but is there a way to...
  6. Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to disable global Windows hotkeys?: Basically I set up some global hotkeys for my app such as WinKey+Home/End/-/+, and Function keys, but Windows steals the WinKey+Home/End/+ hotkeys and doesn't let me app to fire its own actions. I can see what Windows is doing with these global hotkeys but is there a way to...
  7. Mute the microphone system-wide with a global hotkey on Windows

in Windows 10 News
    Mute the microphone system-wide with a global hotkey on Windows: MicSwitch is a free program for Microsoft Windows devices to mute the microphone on the device it is run on using a global hotkey. Instead of having to rely on the functionality provided by voice chat and audio chat applications, which often works only in the program that...
  8. How to disable spellcheck globally? in Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Support
    How to disable spellcheck globally? in Windows 10.: So far i've tried: going to devices/typing and shutting it off, i've also tried renaming msspellsomethinghost and its .dll, neither worked so far, it spells checks in everything steam community forums, firefox, you name it. Even though I have it disabled in those other...
  9. Global hotkeys now available in Skype Preview version 14.42.54.0

in Windows 10 News
    Global hotkeys now available in Skype Preview version 14.42.54.0: Skype Preview // Global hotkeys are now available in Skype for Windows 10! Available for the store app in the Microsoft Store Version: 14.42.54.0 In our continued effort to match features our users loved in pervious versions of Skype, we're happy to share that in the latest...
  10. List HotKeys for Console (CMD/Powershell) in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    List HotKeys for Console (CMD/Powershell) in Windows 10: Much has been written and much will be written about the Windows 10 announcement. I'm pretty stoked, and am playing with the Windows 10 Technical Preview now. I can see that there's lots of new enhancements to the shell, the Start Menu/ Screen, how Universal apps work, and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. global hotkey list windows