Windows 10: How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

Discus and support How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale in Windows 10 Tutorials to solve the problem; How to: How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale Battle Royale type of games are becoming popular these days, people of all ages starts playing it as soon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Tutorials' started by z3r010, Apr 27, 2018.

1. z3r010 Win User

How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

How to: How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale

Battle Royale type of games are becoming popular these days, people of all ages starts playing it as soon as it was released for public use. And one of these notable games that you can play is Fortnite Battle Royale. I was attracted with this game personally and I started to find a way to make my skills better. And what I do is to start recording my actual gameplay and learn from it after I re-watched each clip. Since then, my gaming skills improved and always win. So for those who wants to record their own Fortnite gameplay, then heres a short tutorial that I would like to share to all of you.

How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale [​IMG]

To record Fortnite Battle Royale with this program heres what you need to do.

1. Visit ApowerRec’s main page and install the app.
    2. After that, open this screen recorder and set some preferences by going to settings. You will be given two options. One is to set the basic settings, or to adjust the advanced settings.
    3. Next, is to enable the screen recording along with the system sound by simply clicking their corresponding buttons.
    4. Now open your Fortnite battle royale game and start playing at your will.
    5. To begin with the recording, just hit the “Record” button, and the recording will then start right away.
    6. While recording you can also add annotations as you like. And when you’re done, simply click the “Stop” button and the recorded Fortnite gameplay will pop-up inside the program’s recording list.
    And thats how you can record your Fortnite gameplay anytime you want without any hassle. I can assure you that it will work perfectly fine just like how it works for me. Dont worry about slowing of freezing of your PC for this tool is light enough to affect your systems performance. Thanks for checking this post, hope you learned something from it.

:)

z3r010, Apr 27, 2018

2. Fortnite Battle Royale

I have downloaded Epic Games Launcher and every time I go to launch Fortnite it comes up: DX11 feature level 10.0 is required to run the engine. and i checked and it said I have DX 12 (DirectX12) why cant I play and can someone help me fix this. Please
    And Thanks

Wellbonbon, Apr 27, 2018
  3. Fortnite Battle Royale

Can I get Fortnite Battle Royale on Xbox 360? And is so how?

***Moved from:Mobile Devices / Other Windows mobile devices / Apps + Store / Other/Unknown.***

Samanthab2, Apr 27, 2018
  4. Superfly Win User

Thanx Johnno, was searching for a free screen recorder just the other day... LOL

Superfly, Apr 27, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Record Fortnite Battle Royale - Similar Threads - Record Fortnite Battle

2. Dance Battle

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dance Battle: Ok, Listen up. A woman smashed my new laptop which i intended to use to run the sound system in my new motorhome via bluetooth conection. Another woman gave me a second hand laptop that has every single feature on it that you will ever need to send a space ship somewhere and...
  3. battling with explorer

battling with explorer: Explorer hangs and not responding for a while now. When I browse to my files it will take some time to skip pages and sometimes it will not respond. I hope that it is not so serious but I want it to resolve...
  4. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  5. BSOM while playing Battle Royale games

BSOM while playing Battle Royale games: Hi what's up,I bought my PC about half a year ago, it run perfectly for months, but suddenly since about a month I am experiencing countless BSOD and unknown game crashesmostly when playing PUBG. I already tried countless times updating my drivers, verifying game flies,...
  6. how to win #1 victory royale

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to win #1 victory royale: i am a noob help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-win-1-victory-royale/c81cf5a2-8f52-4208-9323-b277bd24a12e
  7. Royal dnm

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Royal dnm: ROYAL DRAGON NEST PRIVATE SERVER GUILD PACKAGE IS NOW UP! Do you have a guild? Do you want to experience a thrilling and a balanced gameplay? This is for you! A GUILD MUST HAVE 15 ACTIVE MEMBERS TO CLAIM REWARDS AND MUST FILL-OUT THE FOLLOWING FORMAT: GUILD NAME: GUILD...
  8. Fortnite: recording the video is frozen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Fortnite: recording the video is frozen: I changed the resolution in Fortnite to 1440x1080 and tried to use the game bars "clipping" system. After that the game stopped recording the video. It still can record the audio but video is frozen. What is the fix?...
  9. bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bought Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, CODE DOES NOT EXIST.: Hi, so I bought the Fortnite Battle Royale - The Ace Pack, and sent it to myself as a gift but I cannot redeem in on my pc, it says CODE DOES NOT EXIST. i've been trying everyday for a week now, I contacted epicgames for support and they told me to contact Microsoft, I...
  10. plz help fortnite battle royal wont download

in Windows 10 Gaming
    plz help fortnite battle royal wont download: i finished building my new pc a week ago i want to download and play fortnite battle royal but when i try to download it i get a message that reads ''This installation package could not be opened. Contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid Windows Installer...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to record fortnite on pc

2. how to record fortnite on windows

3. fortnite chapter 2 show names in game activity on screen

4. how to record fortnite on laptop,
  5. screen recorder for fortnite pc,
  6. how to record fortnite,
  7. windows 10 record fortnite,
  8. how to record on windows fortnite,
  9. how to screen record on windows 10 on fortnite