Windows 10: How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube?

Discus and support How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; My child is very taken by watching game play on Youtube and wants to join in. Apparently it is a big thing there. Someone plays a game and records... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abrogard, Jul 8, 2018.

1. abrogard Win User

How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube?

My child is very taken by watching game play on Youtube and wants to join in.

Apparently it is a big thing there.

Someone plays a game and records their game play with the added feature of having a little window with a picture of themselves in it commenting on what they're doing.

There's only OBS that I've had any experience of that might do something like that but a friend tells me he thinks there's something comes with Windows 10 that can be used.

Can anyone help with information on that, or direct me to a link perhaps, save me the trouble of googling, downloading, installing, testing half a dozen different options?

How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube? :)

:)

abrogard, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

Hiding New Game Bar when Recording

Hi LeviathanTheEsper,

Normally, You can play your games while recording it in the background. It seems that background recording is not enabled on your computer that's why the Game bar is showing up when playing your games. Let's check if background recording is enabled by performing
    the following steps:

• Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    • Go to Gaming.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Under Background Recording, check if the toggle switch is enabled.

We look forward to your update.

Ariel Acu, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Xbox Game DVR not recording properly, error "There's nothing to record. Play some more and try again".

Hello, and thanks for trying Game DVR. This is Rohan from the Game DVR team. Someone else posted a similar problem on this forum. I would suggest taking a look at my response in that thread, and following the steps to file a bug so that we can collect the
    right logs and figure out why this is happening.

"Nothing to record. Play some more and try again."

Rohan - Windows Camera Team [MSFT], Jul 8, 2018
  4. How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube?

screen flikkering and low fps when playing fullscreen games

Thank you for the update. Let us further isolate this concern, by disabling Game bar and Game DVR. To do this, you may follow the steps below:

How to disable Game bar

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game bar.

• Click the switch below Record game clips. Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar so that it turns
      Off.

How to disable Game DVR

• Right-click the Start button.

• Click Settings.

• Click Gaming.

• Click Game DVR.

• Click the switch below Record in the background while I'm playing a game so that it turns Off.

If the issue persists, I suggest that you create a local user and check if the same issue will occur.

Keep us updated.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube?

1. How To Record Game Play and Put On Youtube? - Similar Threads - Record Game Play

2. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  3. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎2022-‎06-‎09 10:03 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 1a8Parameter 1: 1Parameter 2: 0Parameter 3: 0Parameter 4:...
  4. Bluescreening while watching youtube or playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recorded Game Play Audio

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recorded Game Play Audio: When I play back a game I recorded, towards the end of the video, the game play audio becomes shaky and distorted. It doesn't sound like that when I'm playing, only on the recording.I've tried the following:- Reconnecting my microphone- Getting a new microphone - Using...
  6. Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.

Black screen when playing youtube videos playing games etc.: I have been facing a problem where all my games that are in fullscreen just don't work Black screen example: CS:GO HOI4 etc. same with videos with other video playback it works but with youtube or some others it's black screen the only way to fix it seems to hold FN and one...
  7. HDR Issue - Playing games or fullscreen Youtube videos

in Windows 10 Customization
    HDR Issue - Playing games or fullscreen Youtube videos: I recently got an LG HDR compatible monitor. I run with HDR on and for the most part have no issues. I have played 2 games since I got the monitor - Nier : Automata works fine, I also play an older game called Outland. Playing Outland is fine until I exit the game - the...
  8. Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.

Bsod happening while watching youtube and playing game.: hello, i just get randomly BSOD the thing that makes it hard is that i get a new error every time so i do not know the problem. please advice for help thank you in advance. 88153
  9. BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game

BSOD while watching a youtube video and playing a game: the bsod seems to always happens when i watch a Youtube video and play a small game like Zombidle. i've also had my computer freeze completely, as in the monitor is on with what i was doing but i couldn't move my mouse or do anything at that point i would do a hard reset to...
  10. Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games

Blue Screens When Using Youtube/Playing Games: Hello, I have had a number of blue screens over the last few months, typically occurring a few times a week, and mostly displaying a different error each time. I have noticed it typically happens while on YouTube, gaming, or video editing. I ran Memtest for 3 passes with no...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to record a game and put on youtube