Windows 10: how to recover data from deleted partition HP

Discus and support how to recover data from deleted partition HP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Dear admin: I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10 with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by AYMAN123, Sep 22, 2016.

1. AYMAN123 Win User

how to recover data from deleted partition HP

Dear admin:

I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10

with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D partition after install

win 10 clean install

how i can recover my deleted partition or files in D partition

Regards

:)

AYMAN123, Sep 22, 2016
  2. John Fue Win User

How to recover data from deleted partition HP

Hi,

Recovery partition is provided by the company manufacturer. You'll have to refer to your computer's manufacturer to see if a recovery partition can be moved and still be useful.

Regards.

John Fue, Sep 22, 2016
  3. ayman_543 Win User
    How to recover data from deleted partition HP

Dear admin:

I have an HP laptop15-F009VVM that shipped with Windows 8.1. I upgraded to Windows 10

with 2 partition c & D by mistake i delete D partition after install

windows 10 clean install

how i can recover my deleted partition or files in D partition

Regards

ayman_543, Sep 22, 2016
  4. Rocky Win User

You may never be able to recover your files but it should be very easy to go into your disk management and create a new partition.

Rocky, Sep 22, 2016
  5. Samuria Win User
    You deleted d then write over it with Windows 10 is that correct?

Samuria, Sep 22, 2016
  6. RolandJS Win User
    There might be a slim chance. What was C? What was D? Was C your OS partition? Was D your Data partition? If any, what kind of format was used during W10 install? Although the chances of recovery is very slim...maybe with some boot tools, something can be done.

RolandJS, Sep 22, 2016
  7. RolandJS Win User
    I reread your opening, if you, after you installed the Windows 10, you accidentally deleted D partition, on another computer, if you create a couple of DVD boots or USB boots containing a partition manager and a data recovery utility -- you might be in luck! There are several portable partition managers and several data recovery portable programs -- I'm not sure what to recommend, maybe MiniTools Power Data Recovery along with its Partition recovery function?

RolandJS, Sep 22, 2016
  8. AYMAN123 Win User

YES correct

AYMAN123, Sep 22, 2016
  9. Rocky Win User
    That's the worse case scenario.

Rocky, Sep 23, 2016
  10. AYMAN123 Win User
    so no one can help me to solve that issue

AYMAN123, Sep 23, 2016
  11. Kbird Win User
    Don't know for Sure , but try Minitool Partition Wizard and see if it can recover any partitions for you...

YOU may need thier Boot disk rather than the Windows program for that...?

KB

Kbird, Sep 23, 2016
  12. AYMAN123 Win User
    THANK YOU KBIRD

MY Problem With Partition D only I have 2 partition C & d If I can recover files ( I have very important documents in partition D )

AYMAN123, Sep 23, 2016
  13. Kbird Win User

Kbird, Sep 23, 2016
  14. AYMAN123 Win User
    AYMAN123, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to recover data from deleted partition HP - Similar Threads - recover data deleted

2. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  3. Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Deleted a partition looking to recover it and the data with it: i was setting up a ssd on my system, i had a spanned partition that at the time went across 2 hdd's, i changed my mind after extending the partition to the ssd and clicked delete without thinking, and now i've lost access to everything that was stored on those 2 hdd's, i have...
  4. Recover deleted disk partitions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recover deleted disk partitions: On January 28, with the assistance of MS team member I installed windows 10 using bootable USB on my home computer.The windows were not updating the disk partitions therefore, the advisor instructed me to deleted all partitions, which I did on his advice. Windows installed...
  5. How to recover lost partition data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost partition data: When I was trying to solve this:I do thisWhich deleted all my partition but I stopped here and do not install windows.Is there any way to recover my data or partition?It is very important for me.Please help anyone....
  6. How to recover my deleted partition

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover my deleted partition: When I was trying to solve this :I do this :But do not continue my installation process stopped here.Is there is anyway to restore my all partition or data which is very important for me. Please help....
  7. How to recover a deleted user and its data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to recover a deleted user and its data: I accidently deleted a user in my laptop which had most of my data, now when I open the users folder I still see the old user and it asks for administrator permission but it doesn't open, how do I recover all the data stored in that user?...
  8. Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.

Recover downloaded files from deleted partition.: So i formatted my C: partitions to reinstall my Windows, except the D:. Then i forgot that there are some important files that is still in Downloads file, but the Windows was already reinstalled. So im asking which partition does my Downloads file exist? And is it possible...
  9. Recover lost partitions and data

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recover lost partitions and data: I appreciate the help with this issue. I did something stupid, I freely admit that. Now I need help to fix the problem. My laptop running Windows 10 updated to the latest build and would not boot. I kept getting Missing boot manager missing. Eventually I removed the drive and...
  10. How can i recover lost partition and data in it

How can i recover lost partition and data in it: I was running win 7 with 4 partitions , thought to upgrade to win 10. While installing it didn't allowed me to install. I thought i can run diskpart clean on one partition, selected one volume and ran clean command, but it still cleaned all the partitions. Long story short, I...