Windows 10: how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

Discus and support how to recover my stickies notes from my pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by RickBautista1, Jul 5, 2018.

1. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc it happen 90 days ago

:)

RickBautista1, Jul 5, 2018
  2. Xylee Del Win User

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Jul 5, 2018
  3. KremWZ Win User
    sticky notes

Dear Support,

I had to move an user from one pc to another Windows 10 and deleted the old user profile. Recovered files from deleted items.

I have moved the plum.sqlite to the new pc, location -

• %LocalAppData%\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState
    • Im not able to open Sticky notes at all. I have tried on another Window 10 machine and still the same issue, Sticky notes are not opening.
    • Please let me know how to extract the old sticky notes.

KremWZ, Jul 5, 2018
  4. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

Win 10 v1709 update and missing Sticky Notes

Hi,

There is a possibility that the Sticky Notes were unexpectedly deleted on your desktop due to some errors while the update is being installed. For us to provide an accurate solution, we would need to know which build and edition of Windows 10 is currently
    installed on your PC.

For initial troubleshooting, we suggest recovering the lost Sticky Notes by following these steps:

• Open the File Explorer.
    • Type %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Sticky Notes\StickyNotes.snt in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
    • Look for StickyNotes.snt file and then open it with Notepad or Microsoft Word.
    • Look for the missing notes in .snt file, copy and paste it into a new Sticky Notes.

To avoid issues with missing Sticky Notes, it will be best to back them up. You can follow the steps provided by
    Jennifer Bri in this thread. It serves as a guide on how to back up and restore
    Sticky notes in Windows 10.

We'll be waiting for your reply.

Darleen Pen, Jul 5, 2018
Thema:

how to recover my stickies notes from my pc

1. how to recover my stickies notes from my pc - Similar Threads - recover stickies notes

2. Sticky Notes Recover

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Recover: Dear All, Can anyone help me to get sticky notes. Issue - I have updated my windows 8 without taking backup of sticky notes and now I remember there were some important details. Nothing has deleted by the system nor by me. Please help and let me know the possible way to...
  3. Recover Sticky Notes

Recover Sticky Notes: Hi! I've formatted the computer and reistalled Windows. Is there any way that I can recover Sticky Notes from the previous installation? I didn't synch them. Thanks and stay safe...
  4. How to get Sticky Notes to autostart on my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get Sticky Notes to autostart on my PC: My PC at work has Windows 10 Pro installed and i recently found out about Sticky Notes, very useful programm and i’d like to have it autostart when i boot up my PC! I thought i could put a shortcut of it in shell:startup but i wasn’t able to find Sticky Notes in my programm...
  5. Recovering Calendar and sticky notes data?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recovering Calendar and sticky notes data?: My laptop motherboard recently got wrecked and I want to extract off the data from the SSD. Easy enough with NVMe to USB to get the drive files, but if I use an adapter how can I get the data on my calendar application and sticky notes? Maybe it is backed up on some Microsoft...
  6. recovering my sticky notes

recovering my sticky notes: my laptop stopped working recently and I needed information that I had saved in my sticky notes, so took the SSD out of my broken laptop and connected it to a different computer. I went to C:\Users\<UserName>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft there should be a sticky notes folder...
  7. Unable to recover Sticky notes data

Unable to recover Sticky notes data: I have accidentally deleted data from the sticky notes. But i tried to recover data from the below location ..\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.MicrosoftStickyNotes_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalState\plum.sqlite but it shows as there is no previous version. Please help me in this...
  8. How to recover lost/deleted Sticky Notes.

How to recover lost/deleted Sticky Notes.: Suddenly I have lost some Sticky Notes. How to recover them? ***Original title: Lost Sticky Note*** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-recover-lostdeleted-sticky-notes/59d46d7e-b9f2-42b4-89cf-9ae1c0a77c74
  9. How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to open a sticky note from the "Notes List"?: Sticky Notes crashed and closed out of the note that I was taking on it. I found said note in the "Notes List" but can't seem to figure out how to open it. Clicking on it does nothing. Ctrl+Tab and Ctrl+Shift+Tab don't do anything either. Right clicking just shows "Close" and...
  10. How to recover lost sticky notes.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to recover lost sticky notes.: My sticky note vanished. I have figured out where the files reside, however I have not discovered which file actually stores the info. What I do know is that .SQLite does not change with the addition of notes. I tried to restore the old notes from an image and managed to get...