Windows 10: How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

Discus and support How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LaynouMISSOULIPHONG, Jul 25, 2018.

1. How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook

:)

LaynouMISSOULIPHONG, Jul 25, 2018
  2. mrrifas92 Win User

Higher RAM consumption

mr.rifas ahamed:
    I am using ASUS Pro P2540UV configured with Corei5, 8GB, 1TB HDD and Nvidia 920MX for last 2 months. Windows 10 Pro had been installed with this. After working for a while with various application, amount of RAM consumption does not reduce to initial level (means that scenario which there were no running application). Previous usage of RAM level transfers to next turn on of PC. RAM usage aggregates while shutdown and turn on (system usage value is successively turning to high). When performing restart, RAM usage turns to normal level (approximately 20%)

ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. P2540UV.300, 2016-10-11

Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    ASUSTek COMPUTER INC. P2540UV.300, 2016-10-11

mrrifas92, Jul 25, 2018
  3. jsfitz54 Win User
    Download Windows 10 TH/RS

@Drone : No link for 17134.5?

The April 2018 Update will be available as a free download beginning Monday, April 30.
    https://blogs.windows.com/windowsex...-of-your-time-with-the-new-windows-10-update/

According to this link and whether or not these have been Insider Preview Builds as @FordGT90Concept contends, I found this link: https://www.askvg.com/windows-10-redstone4-rs4-changelog/

Windows 10 Build 10.0.17134 Changelog:​Build 17134 was the 23rd Insider Preview build of Windows 10 released after Fall Creators Update. It was released on April 16, 2018. This new build arrived via new "RS4" (RedStone4) development branch.
    • Bug fixes and general improvements

jsfitz54, Jul 25, 2018
  4. cereberus Win User

Higher RAM consumption

That is normal behaviour as Windows 10 uses compressed memory (effectively a fancy disk cache) to hold information rather than reading/writing to much slower hard drives. If that memory is ever needed, it gets written to disk so memory can be used.

cereberus, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

1. How to reduce the RAM consumption of Windows 10 build 17134 for Acer Notebook - Similar Threads - reduce RAM consumption

2. High consumption of RAM

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High consumption of RAM: When I open several programs. Memory consumption by DMW is very high. What is the problem??screenshot: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/high-consumption-of-ram/89c233e4-3971-473b-9a55-0742dd522afb
  3. how to get product key of WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how to get product key of WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134: HI,I want to get product key of WINDOWS 10 BUILD 17134,help meregardsmathew https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-product-key-of-windows-10-build-17134/cc74d3f7-9f30-4a85-b8af-bc68205e8b3c
  4. How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2]

How to reduce RAM consumption in Windows 10 [Version-20H2]: Hi,Whenever I check my RAM usage, I always find it above 80%. Though, it has not created any problem yet. I am mainly facing this issue for video conferencing apps. They show me that for good meeting experience close other applications and the RAM usage is very high. At times...
  5. What are some ways to reduce RAM consumption?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are some ways to reduce RAM consumption?: I'm bought a 8GB RAM Laptop last week. Today I was curious so I opened Task Manager and found out the background running programs consume 4GB of my RAM. There were about 65 programs but the ones that took up the most were McAfee, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Edge, wsappx and...
  6. How can I reduce battery consumption in Windows 10?

How can I reduce battery consumption in Windows 10?: Hi all! I am a person who uses Windows everyday. I have a very low battery life. I have put it in battery saver mode, reduced the screen brightness, ran the trouble shoot for power. But nothing helped me to reduce battery consumption. So please tell me a way to reduce the...
  7. Intel to reduce Chromium’s power consumption on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Intel to reduce Chromium’s power consumption on Windows 10: The Chromium platform is the king of the web browsing market. However, Chromium-based Chrome has the reputation of being a power-hungry browser on Windows devices. If you feel the Chrome browser in your laptop is draining the battery, then we have good news for you—Intel is...
  8. Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Issue in Windows 10 build 17134: Hi guys, i am facing one issue in windows 10 build 17134, when i shift from one SSID to another, network adaptor automatic disconnect from wifi signal. even not wifi search window shows. i have to restart to connect to another ssid. same windows 10 with different build...
  9. Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Home networking on Windows 10 build 17134: Working on a client's home network, noticed one version of Windows 10 has a Homegroup option, the other does not. So got home, checked my computer, no option. How do I network the two computers? The one with the Homegroup option does not see the one without it, but I was...
  10. Higher RAM consumption

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Higher RAM consumption: mr.rifas ahamed: I am using ASUS Pro P2540UV configured with Corei5, 8GB, 1TB HDD and Nvidia 920MX for last 2 months. Windows 10 Pro had been installed with this. After working for a while with various application, amount of RAM consumption does not reduce to initial level...