Windows 10: How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive

Discus and support How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I have a tablet/pc which has limited C drive capacity. It has an eMMC 32 on board memory. All my programs and apps are install on the 240 SSD drive... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Dave1954, Jul 23, 2018.

1. Dave1954 Win User

How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive

Hi,
    I have a tablet/pc which has limited C drive capacity. It has an eMMC 32 on board memory. All my programs and apps are install on the 240 SSD drive D. When I open settings / system / storage I get the following information. C: system size 15.6GB (I am running windows 10 and office 365) Apps and games 7.49GB. I have installed all programs and where possible Apps on D drive. When I access the Apps and Games storage and add all the storage reflected I get about 900 MB of storage used. I can not find the 7.9 GB as reflected.

I have used windows disk cleanup and system cleanup and the size does not get any smaller.

If there is no easy solution is there any software that I can download that can solve my problem.

:)

Dave1954, Jul 23, 2018
  2. lacrumb Win User

Window 10: C drive disk size reduces automatically.

My suggestion would be to reduce the size of the new volume and move the unallocated space next to the (CHow to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive :) and extend (CHow to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive :) into the

that area.

You might want to do a Disk Cleanup first including cleaning the system files.

The Disk Cleanup app is included in all apps under Windows Administrative.

lacrumb, Jul 23, 2018
  3. Extend C drive Size

Your Image does not show a D partition. It does show an F partition which if reduced in size would enable you to increase the size of the C partition.

These are the steps needed to enable you to increase the size of your C partition:

• Reduce F by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before F.

• Increase the Recovery partition by 20 gb taking up unallocated space created by Step 1.

• Reduce the Recovery partition by 20 gb placing the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

• Increase the C partition by 20 gb to take in the unallocated space before the Recovery partition.

You can use Easeus Partition Manager (freeware) to carry out these tasks. The files in each partition are automatically moved when you carry out each step detailed above.

Free partition manager software to resize partitions - EaseUS Partition Master Free

How to extend system partition when there is no unallocated space next to it?

Detailed solutions to manage disk space and partition size with EaseUS Partition Master

Gerry C J Cornell, Jul 23, 2018
  4. How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive

Free space in C drive keeps reducing

I have been using Win 10 Pro on my laptop for a while now. And I have noticed that the free space in my C drive keeps reducing on its own.

I tried adding the total size of all the folders (including hidden folders) in my C drive (eg Windows, Program files, Users, etc.) and it comes to around 51GB. The total size of my C drive is 96.8 GB and on "This PC" it shows free space of just 15.4 GB.
    A few days back it was 19.4 GB.

Whats wrong with my C drive? Whats eating up all the free space?

ApurvaJariwala, Jul 23, 2018
Thema:

How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive

1. How to reduce thr size of windows 10 on my c drive - Similar Threads - reduce thr size

2. How to reduce the size of window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reduce the size of window?: How to reduce or increase the size of a window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window/10a2b5df-c51c-478a-99a5-6bd6dd27bf61
  3. How to reduce the size of window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to reduce the size of window?: How to reduce or increase the size of a window. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window/10a2b5df-c51c-478a-99a5-6bd6dd27bf61
  4. How to Reduce the Size of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ Folder?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to Reduce the Size of the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ Folder?: Hi all I am using Windows 10 Home (currently, ver 1909). When checking the size of folders in my C: partition, I see that the C:\Windows\WinSxS\ folder is 6.84GB. After searching in Google, I found that I can run: Code: dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image...
  5. How do I reduce the size of C drive and simultaneously increase the size of E drive without...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do I reduce the size of C drive and simultaneously increase the size of E drive without...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Zaydh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j5ljgo/how_do_i_reduce_the_size_of_c_drive_and/
  6. How to reduce Windows size in C?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reduce Windows size in C?: Hi, I have a small SSD and I want the minimal possible install of Windows and transfer what is possible of C:\ to disk D:\, specially files that don't need to be loaded fast. I already moved user folders to D:\ but I don't know if it is possible to move non importat stuff...
  7. How to reduce Windows size in C?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to reduce Windows size in C?: Hi, I have a small SSD and I want the minimal possible install of Windows and transfer what is possible of C:\ to disk D:\, specially files that don't need to be loaded fast. I already moved user folders to D:\ but I don't know if it is possible to move non importat stuff...
  8. how to reduce the size of window displays

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to reduce the size of window displays: how to reduce the size of windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reduce-the-size-of-window-displays/d7a3f259-3c5f-4fae-ba22-1128024e4075
  9. How to reduce the size of windows 10 on my c drive

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to reduce the size of windows 10 on my c drive: Hi, I have a tablet/pc which has limited C drive capacity. It has an eMMC 32 on board memory. All my programs and apps are install on the 240 SSD drive D. When I open settings / system / storage I get the following information. C: system size 15.6GB (I am running windows 10...
  10. How To Reduce Size of Photo?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Reduce Size of Photo?: Hi all, I just want to know I can reduce the width of a photo I've taken so that both the left and right side of the photo are subtracted equally. How can I best do this using Windows Paint? Thank you! 89479

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reducing size of windows 10 on c drive

2. how to reduce size of c drive in windows 10