Windows 10: how to reinstall Apps removed during resset

Discus and support how to reinstall Apps removed during resset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how to reinstall Apps removed during resset... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KhaledElmadbouly, Jul 15, 2018.

1. how to reinstall Apps removed during resset

how to reinstall Apps removed during resset

:)

KhaledElmadbouly, Jul 15, 2018
  2. Clark Ari Win User

removed apps

Hi Marianne,

One way on how to reinstall apps is by downloading it from Windows
    Store. To isolate your query about reinstalling apps, we just have a few questions:

• Are you referring to the apps that have been downloaded from Windows Store? If so, what are the apps that have been removed from your device?
    • How the apps got removed from your device?

Meanwhile, if you're trying to reinstall apps that have been downloaded from
    Windows
    Store, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Click Start, type Store, then press
      Enter
    • On the search bar, type in the name of the app you wish to reinstall, then press
      Enter.
    • Click Free or Buy and wait for the program to install.

Please post back with the result for further assistance.

Clark Ari, Jul 15, 2018
  3. puma99dk| Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 to sell a PC - is the 'Remove everything' option enough?

Restore factory settings do list Removes your personal files, apps and settings, and reinstalls the version of Windows that came on this PC.

So if this isn't true well than just erase the drive and install a clean Windows 10 with all the drivers u need but why should it be true
    @FordGT90Concept ? *Laugh :laugh:

puma99dk|, Jul 15, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 15, 2018
Thema:

1. how to reinstall Apps removed during resset - Similar Threads - reinstall Apps removed

2. how much data will be removed during reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how much data will be removed during reinstall: Hi,I am a Windows 11 Beta insider user and I am now frustrated with windows 11 bc of so many bugs and slow performance. I want to reinstall windows 10 and I have this question:During the reinstall of Windows 10 using Installation media will the Data on only the C:/ Drive will...
  3. how much data will be removed during reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how much data will be removed during reinstall: Hi,I am a Windows 11 Beta insider user and I am now frustrated with windows 11 bc of so many bugs and slow performance. I want to reinstall windows 10 and I have this question:During the reinstall of Windows 10 using Installation media will the Data on only the C:/ Drive will...
  4. Window resseting

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window resseting: I'm using lenova legion y540 I done a factory ressetingremove all files it took 5 hrs but still not opening what to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/window-resseting/1eefac4c-a4ba-475b-916c-eadc8d502b00
  5. how to reinstall removed apps after resetting

how to reinstall removed apps after resetting: how do i reinstall apps removed while resetting my pc. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-reinstall-removed-apps-after-resetting/a52cdb26-77f8-4bc0-b7da-6efe3f27410e
  6. reinstall removed apps

reinstall removed apps: I had a system reset and in doing so most of my apps were removed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstall-removed-apps/f9c78e42-8649-40d1-9824-349b79d34d15
  7. PASSWORD RESSET

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PASSWORD RESSET: I can't remember my password for my account. I don't have texting. How can I reset my Password? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/password-resset/8ccbe10e-da62-43fc-a161-fa120dfc5a13
  8. How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps

How to Remove / Reinstall Corrupted Windows Apps: I recently upgraded my Apps Disk D: on my PC. I cloned the disk from the original and replaced it. After rebooting Windows, all is well apart from all the Windows Store apps that were on the D: drive no longer work. The D:\WindowsApps folder has copied over, and all the...
  9. Resseting windows

Resseting windows: Hi guys in the past few days i tried to resett my pc {i follow every step and it went well but when it reaches 46% it goes back to troubleshooting screen where you can chose if you want to resett or continue} but it didnt work i got the there was a problem resseting your PC...
  10. Removed apps during PC reset

Removed apps during PC reset: How do I restore a removed app after a PC RESET? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removed-apps-during-pc-reset/f991fd1e-0e3d-4827-8f00-fda849d398ce

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reinstall apps removed during reset

2. how do i reinstall apps removed during reset

3. reinstall apps removed

4. how to restore apps removed during reset,
  5. reinstall apps removed by reset,
  6. how to reinstall apps removed during window 10 reset,
  7. how to reinstall apps removed,
  8. reinstall removed apps after reset,
  9. reinstall removed apps,
  10. how to reinstall apps removed during recovery,
  11. how to reinstall apps removed during reset windows 10,