Windows 10: how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?

Discus and support how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall? in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I bought Office 2016 months ago, but due to windows update failure I had to reinstall win10 thereby losing Office 2016. Can someone point me to a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by twojo6, May 5, 2016.

1. twojo6 Win User

how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall?

I bought Office 2016 months ago, but due to windows update failure I had to reinstall win10 thereby losing Office 2016.
    Can someone point me to a contact? I bought Office 2010 online from MS. TIA

:)

twojo6, May 5, 2016

2. Can't open Excel Files in Windows 10

hi,,

i have problem to reinstall my win10 and install after office 2016.

my all files have security enable .

why i cant open my file even have administrator rights.

plz tell me how to open my office files, i am stucked in it....thanks

Regard

Yasir Rajput

yasirRajput, May 5, 2016
  3. Windows 10 activation after reformatting my PC.

Even I totally wipe my disk, it will still activate?

How about my Office 2016, it will automatically activated after I reinstall it?

RedRailgun, May 5, 2016
  4. philc43 Win User

philc43, May 5, 2016
Thema:

1. how to reinstall Office 2016 after win10 reinstall? - Similar Threads - reinstall Office 2016

2. Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Win10 after hardware upgrade: I will be upgrading my PC with all new hardware and will have to reinstall Win10 in the process. I have Windows ready to install from a USB drive, and I just want to be sure that my personal (as opposed to my work) account is what I will need to activate Windows once it is...
  3. reinstalling office Pro. 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    reinstalling office Pro. 2016: I have had problems with my computer and have lost count the number of times I have had to install office again. trying again to install the program it tells me It cannot be activated because the specified product has been activated the maximum number of times for my software...
  4. Win10 - how to reinstall on a new drive.

Win10 - how to reinstall on a new drive.: I have just purchased a new laptop with Windows 10 installed on it. I have also purchased a 1TB SSD that I wish to use to replace the original HD. 1) Is this process as simple as creating a recovery USB, downloading the Win 10 iso from Microsoft and then doing a clean...
  5. Reinstalling Office 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Reinstalling Office 2016: If I go to microsoft store for fresh install of Office 2016, do I have to have it uninstalled first, or does MS need to "read" my old installation or something??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reinstalling-office-2016/3a66d7f2-053f-4dbb-9654-5dd8516d964b"
  6. Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reinstalling iTunes After a WIN10 Reinstall: I run WIN10 off an SSD and keep my MP3s and other data on a separate HDD drive. I recently had to do a clean install of WIN10. I backed up my entire iTunes folder to my E:/ HDD drive before the reinstall. I just installed iTunes, and pointed the Music Library to my...
  7. Reinstalling Office 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Reinstalling Office 365: Outlook failed to open even in safe mode. A data file was said to be corrupted. I uninstalled office and tried to reinstall it but neither Word nor Outlook installed. any ideas?...
  8. BCDEDIT Command after Win10 Reinstallation?

BCDEDIT Command after Win10 Reinstallation?: I had issues with BitLocker PIN prompt in the past similar to the below discussion. BitLocker with TPM and PIN - Laptop shuts down after 60 seconds The solution was this: open up command prompt window as administrator: type in this command: bcdedit /set {bootmgr}...
  9. Problems reinstalling Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problems reinstalling Office 2016: Over the past few days I've posted regarding Office 2016/365. It's been giving me various problems, and so I have decided to do a complete uninstall/reinstall from the ISO. Except now I cannot reinstall; I continue to get a message saying that I have to remove 'Office 16...
  10. Reinstall of Win10

Reinstall of Win10: I have not seen a clear answer as to what and how do you get Win10 after your computer would crash, lets say in 2 years. How do you reinstall? 8441

Users found this page by searching for:

1. HOW RELOAD OFFICE 365 ON MY CRASHED LAPTOP WIN10

2. reinstall office 2016

3. How to reinstall Office 2016 after reinstall Windows