Windows 10: How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc

Discus and support How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; We were attacked last night by www.support.me virus. If we disconnect from internet can we turn computer on and reinstall wine10?... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by VickieClark1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc

We were attacked last night by www.support.me virus. If we disconnect from internet can we turn computer on and reinstall wine10?

:)

VickieClark1, Jul 7, 2018
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Jul 7, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jul 7, 2018
  4. How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc

Error loading operating system

Hi,

Error loading operating system error message can occur if there is still no operating system installed on your PC. In this case, we suggest that you follow the steps given on this forum article created by Andre Da Costa on May 21, 2017:

How to: Perform a Clean Install or Reinstall of Windows 10

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc

1. How to reinstall Operating system in corrupt pc - Similar Threads - reinstall Operating system

2. How to recover files after reinstallation of windows 11 operating system?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to recover files after reinstallation of windows 11 operating system?: Recently, my dell computer was fixed and they had to reinstall my operating system. Beforehand, they told me that doing a simple windows backup also all of my previous windows backups would save my files/data and I could restore them afterwards. Unfortunately, I cannot find...
  3. How to recover files after reinstallation of windows 11 operating system?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to recover files after reinstallation of windows 11 operating system?: Recently, my dell computer was fixed and they had to reinstall my operating system. Beforehand, they told me that doing a simple windows backup also all of my previous windows backups would save my files/data and I could restore them afterwards. Unfortunately, I cannot find...
  4. Reinstalling Corrupted Operating System.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reinstalling Corrupted Operating System.: Hi, I am using Dell Inspirion 3505 Laptop. It was pre installed with Windows 10 Home. I enrolled into Windows Insider Program to get The Early Build of Windows 11 .I was using it on a daily basis. Suddenly the OS got corrupted and I could not recover anything.Luckily I have...
  5. Corrupt Operating System. Windows 10

Corrupt Operating System. Windows 10: How can I download Windows from one windows 10 Lenovo to use to recover another Lenovo windows 10 that has become corrupt. Got a clean 32gb Thumb drive. I spoke to Microsoft yesterday and they gave me a link but it won't download to thr thumb, instead it wants to reinstall on...
  6. BIOS corrupted by update - "An operating system wasn't found"

BIOS corrupted by update - "An operating system wasn't found": My Dell Latitude E6540 was interrupted in the last Windows 10 update. Restarting resulted in freezing on Windows Loading Screen. I restored it to an earlier point and it worked until it updated again where it froze on the Windows Loading Screen. I got this refurbished laptop...
  7. No microphone showing after Operating System reinstall

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No microphone showing after Operating System reinstall: I had to reinstall a new operating system but I can't see my speakers in Sound>Input "No devices found" even though they're plugged in. What should I do? Thanks....
  8. windows 10 operating system corrupt. need to fix

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 operating system corrupt. need to fix: how do you fix a corrupt operating system? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-operating-system-corrupt-need-to-fix/19af3922-2d30-425c-bc2d-b516de7e69e7
  9. Win Erx 03... Operating system is corrupt...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Win Erx 03... Operating system is corrupt...: Does anybody know how to remove this scam error message, or trojan or whatever it is. It periodically pops up when I use ie for surfing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-erx-03-operating-system-is-corrupt/3cefb662-d8b3-429e-9fb6-ea157a64aeed"
  10. Windows update corrupted my operating system

Windows update corrupted my operating system: My laptop keeps freezing and disconnecting from the internet. After 3 hours with Dell support they diagnosed that windows update had corrupted my operating system. I tried a factory reset but it didn't help. I can't use the media creation tool since I get disconnected from...