Windows 10: How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

Discus and support How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Earlier, I tried the driver update app but encountered an issue that caused my Windows to be unable to open the app. Even when I clicked on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Deri Kurniawan, Dec 5, 2023.

1. How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

Earlier, I tried the driver update app but encountered an issue that caused my Windows to be unable to open the app. Even when I clicked on the taskbar, my laptop flashed and the screen locked automatically. Because of this, I tried reinstalling my Windows with the Windows 11 ISO that I downloaded at https://www.microsoft.com/software-download/windows11.However, after I did so, some functions, such as the windows update error and then when turning off the microphone Fn+F1 in the UI indicator, worked. But, when I tried the microphone, the sound was still leaking I used the lenovo vantage too

:)

Deri Kurniawan, Dec 5, 2023

2. Compatibility of Lenovo Ideapad S400 to Windows 10

I have lenovo Ideapad S400 notebook (i3-2nd gen, Ati 7450, 4GB RAM, Windows 7 HP SP1 etc.). According to lenovo's compatibility list, Ideapad S 400 is not fully compatible TO UPGRADE FOR WINDOWS 10 ; so not recommended for this upgrade. But relax,
    Ideapad S400 is 100% compatible to Windows 10. No hardware issue or no driver issue were found with this free upgrade to Windows 10. My notebook is performing great with windows 10 . But I would like to advice to all Ideapad
    S400 users to upgrade their pc from iso file downloaded from Media creation tool
    instead of windows update or direct upgrade by MCT.

Sanjeeb Kumar Dey Baidya, Dec 5, 2023
  3. Billie795 Win User
    Synaptic's Driver Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 for Windows 10

I am having trouble finding a Synaptic's driver for the Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 so that more functions can be used on the touchpad. Lenovo site does not list one for this computer. Any suggestions?

Billie795, Dec 5, 2023
  4. adwissler Win User

How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

How do I completely (cleanly, permanently) remove all Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, in Windows 11, and reinstall only necessary drivers without completely reinstalling Windows 11 and apps?

On Windows 11 Home, how do I completely (cleanly, permanently) remove drivers, especially all TouchPad drivers, specifically for Lenovo IdeaPad 330, in Windows 11, and reinstall only necessary drivers, such as only needed Lenovo IdeaPad 330 TouchPad drivers, without completely reinstalling Windows 11 and apps?

adwissler, Dec 5, 2023
Thema:

How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

1. How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver - Similar Threads - reinstall Lenovo IdeaPad

2. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  3. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3: Hello,I recently purchased a brand new Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 and I have been having issues installing Windows. I have tried downloading Media Creation Tool onto flash drive, but it simply won’t boot. According to forums this might indicate hard drive issue. I don’t know what...
  4. Issues Installing Windows On New Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to reinstall windows 11 on Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 3 with fully compatible Driver: Earlier, I tried the driver update app but encountered an issue that caused my Windows to be unable to open the app. Even when I clicked on the taskbar, my laptop flashed and the screen locked automatically. Because of this, I tried reinstalling my Windows with the Windows 11...
  6. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers: I had this laptop for about 6 months i installed new ram and ssd to it after that the laptop started to restart on its on then the next day it restarts . Now its keep restarting trying to repair its files but it keep shutting down once preparing to diagnoses infinitely. I...
  7. Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers

Lenovo ideapad gaming 3 restarts and corrupte windows and drivers: I had this laptop for about 6 months i installed new ram and ssd to it after that the laptop started to restart on its on then the next day it restarts . Now its keep restarting trying to repair its files but it keep shutting down once preparing to diagnoses infinitely. I...
  8. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 running Win11 Home OS running out of diskspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 running Win11 Home OS running out of diskspace: Dear All: I purchased Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 laptop running Win11 Home OS in Feb2022. Within 5months, the C: drive said out of diskspace. When I right clicked on C: drive, and selected properties, then it said 254/254GB used and 0/254 GB free. However, when I selected all the...
  9. Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 running Win11 Home OS running out of diskspace

Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 running Win11 Home OS running out of diskspace: Dear All: I purchased Lenovo Ideapad Slim 3 laptop running Win11 Home OS in Feb2022. Within 5months, the C: drive said out of diskspace. When I right clicked on C: drive, and selected properties, then it said 254/254GB used and 0/254 GB free. However, when I selected all the...
  10. lenovo ideapad 3

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    lenovo ideapad 3: hi my touchpad will not work after downloading windows 1, its not on the control panel and when i go to update driver it tells me its already updated help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-ideapad-3/a3e12b5b-6987-4034-bca3-f6c239880d2a