Windows 10: How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC

Discus and support How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I installed a version of Adobe Acrobat XI, and after a while I decided to uninstall it. The program was uninstalled, but I keep getting a message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by mudum, May 7, 2016.

1. mudum Win User

How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC

I installed a version of Adobe Acrobat XI, and after a while I decided to uninstall it. The program was uninstalled, but I keep getting a message asking for permission to run "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" whenever my computer starts up. I went to safe Mode and erased it (from C:\Users\Tom\Documents). I also booted Windows from a USB, and erased it. But when I run Windows in the normal mode it reappears. I am worried about it. Can anybody help me how to fix the problem?

:)

mudum, May 7, 2016
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, May 7, 2016
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, May 7, 2016
  4. OldMike65 Win User

I would try this ....just to make sure its not some kind of virus....download RKill 2.8.4.0 Download from here.
    Download RKill Run it, then download this app from here.
    https://toolslib.net/downloads/viewd.../1-adwcleaner/

Then see if its still showing up on your computer.

OldMike65, May 7, 2016
  5. mudum Win User
    Thanks for your quick reply.
    I runt the apps, and the same problem still exists. Attached are the log of the Rkill app, and a picture of the message I get every time the computer starts up. You help to solve this issue is much appreciated

mudum, May 7, 2016
  6. OldMike65 Win User
    OldMike65, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to Remove "adobe.acrobat.xi.pro.patch-MPT" from my PC - Similar Threads - Remove adobe acrobat

2. Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in...: Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in Windows 11. Pls suggest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1935-hresult0x80070005-error-occurred-during/295b65a6-352a-40d0-b3dc-29771ab205e5
  3. Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in...: Error 1935, HRESULT:0x80070005 error occurred during Adobe Acrobat XI Pro installation in Windows 11. Pls suggest. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-1935-hresult0x80070005-error-occurred-during/295b65a6-352a-40d0-b3dc-29771ab205e5
  4. Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe Acrobat Pro stopped working: I have newly installed the Adobe Acrobat pro. And I have used it for one hour it works correctly. But after one hour I get an error message "adobe acrobat pro has stopped working"and"A problem caused the program to stopped working. Windows will close the program and notify...
  5. Adobe Acrobat XI Pro

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Adobe Acrobat XI Pro: Why has Adobe Acrobat XI Pro stopped working in Windows 10 has been fine up until a month ago !! All of the updates seem to impact in different ways and want a fix from Microsoft or replacement software....
  6. Inserting a page in adobe acrobat pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Inserting a page in adobe acrobat pro: Hi i have an Adobe acrobat document with 15 pages. I need to have page 7 Twice....so I extracted page 7 from a copy of the document and inserted it into the final document after page 7.....but received a warning that the two pages would be treated as a ‘field’ which meant...
  7. Adobe Acrobat Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Adobe Acrobat Pro: We cannot use Prepaid Adobe Pro and get a notification saying: "The application has failed to start because its side by side Configuration is incorrect" Just consulted with ADOBE Customer Support and they indicate to contact Microsoft...
  8. Making Adobe Acrobat Pro XI my default program for opening pdf files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Making Adobe Acrobat Pro XI my default program for opening pdf files: When I look under defaults in Control Panel, I see Microsoft Edge is the default. I do not want Microsoft Edge and paid to get Adobe Acrobat Pro XI so I have the editing capabilities. How do I do this? ElaineBell6...
  9. Adobe Acrobat

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Adobe Acrobat: I received an update last night from Adobe Acrobat. The program now closes after about 30 seconds. After 2 hour on the phone today with Adobe they are saying the Admin user needs permissions form MS. Either MS needs to give permission to my account or to migrate my Admin...
  10. Adobe Reader XI/Acrobat XI end of support 15th Oct 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Adobe Reader XI/Acrobat XI end of support 15th Oct 2017: As outlined in the Adobe Support Lifecycle Policy, Adobe provides five years of product support from the general availability date of Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader. In line with that policy, support for Adobe Acrobat 11.x and Adobe Reader 11.x will end on October 15, 2017....