Windows 10: How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

Discus and support How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by RamboMcMutNutts, Nov 13, 2015.

1. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

So I decided to give Edge another try, and seeing that I am still unable to directly import my favorites from Firefox I went around it by exporting them to a HTML file, importing them into IE and then into Edge.

Well only half of them ended up appearing in edge and I now have a ton of empty folders...so I would like to delete them all and start again but I cant find a way to completely remove them all.

Anyone know a work around?

Thanks

:)

RamboMcMutNutts, Nov 13, 2015

2. Removing favorite from the drop down list on Windows 10 Edge

1) On Windows 10 Edge, deleting a favorite from the drop down arrow of the favorites bar can not be removed. But, removing a favorite from the favorites bar is no problem. How can it be done? I highlight the item then mouse right click but there is no pop
    up menu when right clicking the mouse. Nothing. HELP.

2) How to rearrange the favorites.

I knew the answers to my questions prior to Edge. I just cannot on this new browser.

Thanks.

John Prospero, Nov 13, 2015
  3. Latest Windows 10 Update (Version 1709)

Will the most recent update to Windows 10 wipe out all my Favorites from Edge again? Before I allow the restart to complete

the installation of the update, should I export my Favorites from Edge to Chrome, then back to Edge after the installation?

I'm tired of updates to Windows 10 also removing my Favorites from the Edge browser.

Thanks!

SeamusLawlor, Nov 13, 2015
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

Brink, Nov 13, 2015
Thema:

How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser

1. How to remove all favorites from Edge Browser - Similar Threads - remove favorites Edge

2. How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to manage Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: Having a place where you can save websites and links that are frequently visited by you is a feature present across browsers running on all Operating Systems. This functionality may be named differently but works in a similar capacity most of the time; you find a link to be...
  3. How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser: [ATTACH]This tutorial will show you how to delete duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser. […] This article How to remove Duplicate Favorites in Microsoft Edge browser first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  4. Favorites deleted from edge browser

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Favorites deleted from edge browser: HI, I updated windows 10 to the latest release and my favorites were deleted from edge.Any solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/favorites-deleted-from-edge-browser/5e10b64b-b8eb-4b55-b14d-383405f1e42c"
  5. Are all my Favorites from MS Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Are all my Favorites from MS Edge?: Are all my Favorites from MS Edge saved in a cloud? I'm opening up my User folder and Favorites and my favorites are not listed. 25704
  6. How to export favorites from Edge browser

in Browsers and Email
    How to export favorites from Edge browser: After the "November update" to Windows 10, the Edge browser no longer uses a folder structure to store favorites. Instead, it now uses an Extensible Storage Engine (ESE) database. So, that means you can no longer just do a copy-n-paste in an attempt to export your favorites....
  7. Remove all Favorites Bar entries in EDGE

in Browsers and Email
    Remove all Favorites Bar entries in EDGE: I use my Favorites Bar in IE11 to hold a boatload full of links. I think it is easier to click on the >> and go to a new link than clicking on the Star to go to a new link. I decided to use the Favorites bar in EDGE but I forgot that you cannot reorder the entries to put...
  8. Delete all favorites from Edge?

in Browsers and Email
    Delete all favorites from Edge?: I did a big cleanup of all my Favorites in IE11, then deleted all my Favorites/Bookmarks in Chrome and Firefox and re-imported them from IE11 to make sure everything is up-to-date, at least on my primary Windows machine. I'd like to do the same in Edge but I can't find an...
  9. Managing favorites in edge browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Managing favorites in edge browser?: How do I manage my favorites in the new Edge browser? I accidently moved a favorites folder into another favorites folder & I don't know how to get the folder out of the other folder? Thanks 12466
  10. How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser

in Browsers and Email
    How To Export Your Favorites From Edge To Another Browser: I've been asked this a few times already and have always replied "It can't be done" *Redface Anyhow, seeing how I didn't follow the instructions in my signature and have found myself corrupting my Windows system while heavily overclocking and stress testing the CPU on a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove all favorites from edge browser

2. remove favorites from edge browser

3. delete all favorites from edge browser

4. how to delete all entries in favorites,
  5. delete all bookmarks in edge browser,
  6. how to remove favorites from list edge,
  7. remove all favorites edge