Windows 10: How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

Discus and support How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal. 94761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CoUser, Oct 3, 2017.

1. CoUser Win User

How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal.

:)

CoUser, Oct 3, 2017

2. Blue Arrows

Since downloading a Windows update yesterday I've found little blue arrows on every icon and every folder and every thumbnail. THIS IS ANNOYING! It makes the screen look cluttered and I'm not fond of it in the least bit. I do NOT have any Norton or Symantec
    related product on my computer so I'm lead to believe this came about because of the update. Is there a way to remove these annoying little blue arrows before I get ticked off enough to chuck my computer out the window?....not Windows 10- a
    real window. lol

StormyKnight007, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Unable to delete "Pending updates and preview builds" in temporary files

We are talking about windows phone insider preview builds updates. How do i remove those?

StefHofman, Oct 3, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Is there a good reason why you don't want to restart to finish installing the Windows update? You'll be forced to sooner or later, so why not do it at a time of your choosing?

Edit: as it's now more than 13 minutes after you saw that message you probably have had the automatic restart.

Bree, Oct 3, 2017
  5. CoUser Win User
    It's just annoying and what about the one regardkng Kaspersky?

CoUser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates - Similar Threads - remove annoying blue

2. How to talk to a person about activation issues?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to talk to a person about activation issues?: I have a Windows Pro license that I have had for 10 years, upgrading from 7 -> 8 -> 10 and now 11 without issues. I have proof of purchase.I upgraded the BIOS on my motherboard and the TPM keys were wiped. This is an extremely common issue that Microsoft knows about. But this...
  3. How to remove this annoying message?

How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  4. How to remove this annoying message?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove this annoying message?: Dear Folks, I have the following annoying message that pops up every 5 minutes, literally. This message is irritating, specially when doing conferences or calls. Does anyone know how to get rid of this?Warm Regards, Francis...
  5. How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?: in the address bar of the explorer there is an annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud, which takes up a criminal amount of space. Please tell me how to remove it?...
  6. How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?

How to remove annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud?: in the address bar of the explorer there is an annoying offer about synchronization with the cloud, which takes up a criminal amount of space. Please tell me how to remove it?...
  7. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  8. How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?

How to remove annoying Outlook.exe?: This error happens repeatedly and has for two years. I don't even have Outlook installed on my laptop. Nor do I have Microsoft Office. Or Windows Live Mail.Surely there must be a way to remove this app. Can anyone suggest how? TIA*Performance Monitor:A problem caused this...
  9. How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How can I fix that?? It's very annoying... (I'm talking about the white line): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Varolov [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gnvpaf/how_can_i_fix_that_its_very_annoying_im_talking/
  10. Unable to remove annoying blue windows

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to remove annoying blue windows: How can I remove the blue windows which look like this annoying one on Windows 10 2004? I have them when doing random things. For instance, some time ago Kaspersky told me to renew its license and I also had this blue window. IIRC, I also had it after installing some updates...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove annoying blue window windows