Windows 10: How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

Discus and support How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal. 94761 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by CoUser, Oct 3, 2017.

1. CoUser Win User

How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates

How can I remove this annoying blue window talking about windows updates? I also have one regarding kaspersky's licence renewal.

:)

CoUser, Oct 3, 2017

2. Blue Arrows

Since downloading a Windows update yesterday I've found little blue arrows on every icon and every folder and every thumbnail. THIS IS ANNOYING! It makes the screen look cluttered and I'm not fond of it in the least bit. I do NOT have any Norton or Symantec
    related product on my computer so I'm lead to believe this came about because of the update. Is there a way to remove these annoying little blue arrows before I get ticked off enough to chuck my computer out the window?....not Windows 10- a
    real window. lol

StormyKnight007, Oct 3, 2017
  3. Unable to delete "Pending updates and preview builds" in temporary files

We are talking about windows phone insider preview builds updates. How do i remove those?

StefHofman, Oct 3, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Is there a good reason why you don't want to restart to finish installing the Windows update? You'll be forced to sooner or later, so why not do it at a time of your choosing?

Edit: as it's now more than 13 minutes after you saw that message you probably have had the automatic restart.

Bree, Oct 3, 2017
  5. CoUser Win User
    It's just annoying and what about the one regardkng Kaspersky?

CoUser, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove annoying blue window talking about windows updates - Similar Threads - remove annoying blue

2. How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove annoying suggestions on W10 lock screen?: Hello everyone! I hope I'm posting this in the right section. Just wanted to ask if anyone here knows how to remove some annoying suggestions on the Windows 10 lock screen. I already checked on the lock screen settings but haven't figure out how to remove those suggestions....
  3. Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem?: Can I talk to a windows 10 tech about a problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-talk-to-a-windows-10-tech-about-a-problem/fd2f03ef-64f0-448f-a932-4d72ea0eac14
  4. Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Insiders talk directly with engineers about Windows 10 taskbar: The Web Shell Team recently stepped out of the work lab and on to the phone to talk to Windows Insiders like you. The objective was to have conversations with customers who actively use the taskbar in Windows. The engineering team is continuously improving the...
  5. This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    This new Microsoft App everyone is talking about!!!!!: Why can't you people(MICROSOFT) and all other companies, leave well enough alone?!!!! Since you made changes I can't open my HP windows 10 laptop without the new window coming on, which states all the great things, but then when you try and open it up it says you need a new...
  6. Who would resolve the issues that Microsoft is talking about on 'Windows 10 update history'...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Who would resolve the issues that Microsoft is talking about on 'Windows 10 update history'...: I am running Windows 10 1803 and the 1809 version has already been released. I haven't received the update yet. As Microsoft states on Windows 10 update history - Windows Help page, my device would not receive the updates unless any software incompatibility issues are...
  7. Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Annoying BitTorrent and it's removal !.: Hi everyone !. On start-up a version of BitTorrent opens up almost immediately! I have tried, I think, every conventional method in Windows 10, and by Removal software to rid my PC of it ... all to no avail !. Control Panel/ Programs and Features/ Uninstall tells me that ì...
  8. Removing the BLUE outline on just about everything in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Removing the BLUE outline on just about everything in Windows 10: Is there ANY way to remove the stupid blue highlight around just about every box in Windows 10 anersary edition. Searchwindows, saves etc. Everything highlighted blue around it. Narroator is off ofc, and I read that only removes it in previous windows. It does not work in...
  9. Let's Talk About Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Let's Talk About Edge: Edge is a nice browser, currently my default. But Edge does not have a Command Bar to save a page to file (Documents). The only way to delete all Edge favorites at the same time is to "dig" deep into the system to find the Favorites folder or run a bat file. The...
  10. Protected Boot and a VM (Not talking about UEFI)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Protected Boot and a VM (Not talking about UEFI): Hi there While reading some threads about Ms's possible insistence on "Protected Boot" in the future I was wondering what this would do to the literally zillions of Virtual machines / Virtual desktops and other "Virtual desktop Integration" schemes around the world. As...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove annoying blue window windows