Windows 10: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

Discus and support how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllenWangSH, Aug 11, 2018.

1. AllenWangSH Win User

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!

:)

AllenWangSH, Aug 11, 2018
  2. rpr.nospam Win User
    rpr.nospam, Aug 11, 2018
  3. scottmiller119 Win User
    How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

anyway of removing the date and time from it? it only messes up the custom backgrounds I've made. and this wouldn't the first regedit I've done.

OP - windows 10 lock screen clock and date

scottmiller119, Aug 11, 2018
  4. sackboy97 Win User

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working.

sackboy97, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

1. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? - Similar Threads - remove date clock

2. Remove advertising from lock screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Remove advertising from lock screen: I get ads on my lock screen for something called microsoft rewards. Like the following: Like what you see? Who doesn't love free stuff? Earn points towards free games Millions have already joined, you in? What is this, an advertisement for male enhancement pills?...
  3. Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen: I can not display the date and time on the lock screen. the other options to display on the lock window is fine, no problems, however the date and time is impossible. The device is a SP4. I sent a technical support SP4 MS because I had problems with the clock losing...
  4. Date format in lock screen

Date format in lock screen: Hi, I'm a new user posting here, but I've been using 7formus for a lot of time. The guides are just amazing. I installed Windows 10 yesterday and used a lot of registry hacks already. I'm having a little problem with the new lock screen, and maybe you guys can figure it...
  5. How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?

How to remove clickable links on the lock screen in Win10?: I like this new feature in Windows 10 when it randomizes the picture that is shown on the lock screen. What I can't stand are those clickable links that they put on it. These things: [img] Does anyone know how to remove them? My main gripe with those links is that...
  6. How to disable Win10 lock screen clock?

How to disable Win10 lock screen clock?: Hello, is there any way to remove/delete/disable/get rid of the time and date display on the lock screen on a Windows 10 PC? 70750
  7. Removing Edge links from Spotlight lock screen

Removing Edge links from Spotlight lock screen: I am looking for a way to clean up my lock screen so that it only shows the date/time in the bottom left and the feedback section in the top right. I had it this way previously, but since reinstalling Windows I have not been able to get it back. I have 'Get fun facts,...
  8. Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working. 10113
  9. How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen

in Windows 10 Support
    How To Remove "Tap and say" From Lock Screen: Hello, How do I remove the "Tap and say" feature from the Lock Screen? It would be useful on a tablet or something, yet this is my Desktop Computer and prefer the Lock Screen to be very minimal with just wallpaper images, the time & the date. Thanks [img] 60537
  10. Date and time settings - clocks

in Windows 10 Support
    Date and time settings - clocks: Hi, I have additional time zones setup on my date and time. When i was running win 8.1 and i clicked on the time it popped up with 3 clocks - all nice and pretty easy on the eye and all that. Now it pops up with the calendar uk time in large text and at the top in small text...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Windows 10: Remove Clock from Lock Screen