how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

Discus and support how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllenWangSH, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:23 AM.

1. AllenWangSH Win User

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!

:)

2. rpr.nospam Win User
  3. scottmiller119 Win User
    How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

anyway of removing the date and time from it? it only messes up the custom backgrounds I've made. and this wouldn't the first regedit I've done.

OP - windows 10 lock screen clock and date

scottmiller119, Aug 11, 2018 at 2:32 AM
  4. sackboy97 Win User

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working.

Thema:

1. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? - Similar Threads - remove date clock

2. Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot remove old Microsoft account from Windows 10: I switched the Microsoft account that I use for my Office 365 applications and I cannot get Windows 10 to stop asking me to "fix a problem with the old account" that I am no longer using and would like to remove. When I go to Settings > Accounts the old account is listed...
  3. HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10

HYPER-V Blue Screen while starting windows10: I saw there is no Hyper-V features on Windows 10 Home edition. But i tried to disable by using cmd with this code https://github.com/scotch-io/scotch-box/issues/195 { dism.exe /Online /Disable-Feature:Microsoft-Hyper-V } and then blue screen has appeared while starting...
  4. how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    how do i update windows 10 home to windows 10 pro?: How do I update Windows 10 home to Windows 10 pro? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/how-do-i-update-windows-10-home-to-windows-10-pro/144936ff-5732-4138-a371-cf571cf466f8
  5. Graphical/visual problems - Random freeze/hang 1803 Win10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Graphical/visual problems - Random freeze/hang 1803 Win10: I'm having this weird problem since days now, I did not installed any new or recent windows updates or did anything different, just playing games and watching content on YouTube. Randomly freezing on my screen, icons on taskbar (sometimes all of them or just tiny ones at...
  6. how to remove reimage repair?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how to remove reimage repair?: How to remove reimage repair? It won't uninstall. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_scanner-protect_scanning-windows_10/how-to-remove-reimage-repair/6933055b-9bdb-42c0-93e1-4f729d12a840
  7. How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to share internet connection OF windows 10 TO a phone using USB ?: I see a lot of tutorials on how to share the smartphone's connection to windows 10. I'd like to do the exact opposite: I would like to connect my phone to windows 10 via USB, and use internet connection OF the pc 10, on the PHONE. I cannot find the share via usb option,...
  8. How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How Do I make changes to Windows Media Player settings only with Adminstrative Approval Only: Something keeps turning my Windows Media Player Streaming Service off. I will go to watch a movie from my laptop on my Samsung TV streamed through Windows Media Player only to find it has been turn off, but I haven't turned it off. I live alone, so unless one of the three...
  9. how do I turn off all notifications on home screen

how do I turn off all notifications on home screen: how do I turn off all notifications on home screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-turn-off-all-notifications-on-home-screen/2931c1f2-adc8-4e18-b8c4-72fca1afc90a
  10. Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can Surface Go be upgraded from Windows 10 S to Windows 10 Pro?: If so, how is that done, without buying a new license and doing a clean install of Windows? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/can-surface-go-be-upgraded-from-windows-10-s-to/3cb78c1a-ac58-45b6-b78f-68cf274cdbd1