Windows 10: how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

Discus and support how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AllenWangSH, Aug 11, 2018.

1. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? It is too annoy!

:)

AllenWangSH, Aug 11, 2018
  2. rpr.nospam, Aug 11, 2018
  3. How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

anyway of removing the date and time from it? it only messes up the custom backgrounds I've made. and this wouldn't the first regedit I've done.

OP - windows 10 lock screen clock and date

scottmiller119, Aug 11, 2018
  4. sackboy97 Win User

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working.

sackboy97, Aug 11, 2018
Thema:

how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10?

1. how to remove date and clock from lock screen of Win10? - Similar Threads - remove date clock

2. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  3. I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11

I want to remove the clock from the lock screen on Windows 11: I like having my photos on the lockscreen, but there is a dirty great clock that sits over them. Totally unecessary. How can this be removed? And don't say it cannot be removed - it's a computer, run on coding - there must be a way to rewrite the code to get rid of the lock...
  4. hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello, Can I remove clock from lock screen? Thanks: With any possible variant please from change it in settings to cmd or more ? I want to remove the clock because I not want it there I have my phone for it when it locked and I dont want to be it there, again thanks...
  5. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    remove clock from lock screen in windows 11: How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-clock-from-lock-screen-in-windows-11/bc628392-0c9e-4264-a130-f466f7268ea1
  6. remove clock from lock screen in windows 11

remove clock from lock screen in windows 11: How do I remove the time and date from the lock screen in Windows 11? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-clock-from-lock-screen-in-windows-11/bc628392-0c9e-4264-a130-f466f7268ea1
  7. How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove windows 10 lock screen clock and date: REMOVE WIN10 CLOCK ON LOCKSCREEN WORKAROUND So I attempted to find an answer to this with no real solution that wouldn't compromise my Windows 10 OS. The only option was to eliminate the lock screen, which was not a viable solution. The thread was locked that I wanted to...
  8. Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen

Clock and date is not displayed on the lock screen: I can not display the date and time on the lock screen. the other options to display on the lock window is fine, no problems, however the date and time is impossible. The device is a SP4. I sent a technical support SP4 MS because I had problems with the clock losing...
  9. How to disable Win10 lock screen clock?

How to disable Win10 lock screen clock?: Hello, is there any way to remove/delete/disable/get rid of the time and date display on the lock screen on a Windows 10 PC? 70750
  10. Remove Clock from Lock Screen?

Remove Clock from Lock Screen?: Hi everyone, I was wondering if there was a way to remove the Clock and Date from the Lock Screen. I tried the same method used for Windows 8/8.1, but it's not working. 10113

Users found this page by searching for:

1. remove clock and date from lock screen windows 10

2. remove time and date from win 10 lockscreen

3. remove clock from lock screen windows 2020

4. remove date from lock screen windows 10,
  5. remove clock and date from windows lock screen,
  6. how to remove clock from lockscreen windows 10,
  7. remove clock from lockscreen windows 10,
  8. regedit to remove clock win 10 lockscreeb,
  9. win 10 remove clock lock screen,
  10. remove clock and date from desktop,
  11. remove clock from windows lock screen,