Windows 10: How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Discus and support How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I use it but no longer believe i need to use it anymore. I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there. But when i click on the start... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by paulyjustin, Feb 24, 2017.

1. How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

I use it but no longer believe i need to use it anymore. I go to remove a program but teamviewer is not there.

But when i click on the start button on the bottom left and type teamviewer, it does show up teamviewer QS 5.1 etc.

I right click it and there is option Powerful uninstall. Is that the only way to remove it? Why doesn't it show up in remove programs? I think its related to IObit uninstaller?

:)

paulyjustin, Feb 24, 2017

2. Microsoft.NET Framework I believe dealing with Office

Hi,

I solved with this answer. Thanks!!!

You can disable the TeamViewer Meeting Add-in for Outlook following the next steps: How do I remove the TeamViewer Outlook Add-In?.

Good luck!

ZaijianWang, Feb 24, 2017
  3. CaoKhoa Win User
    Microsoft.NET Framework I believe dealing with Office

Hi,

Seem Teamviewer 10 have a bug with Net Framework. So remove it and clean registry should help. Or disable Use TeamViewer Meeting Add-in for Outlook should be fine.

CaoKhoa, Feb 24, 2017
  4. RolandJS Win User

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer?

Tree climb via explorer.exe to c:\program files (x86)\teamviewer, find the uninstall.exe; before running it, go to services and disable any teamviewer service you find. I'm running Windows 10, so your exact steps may differ a little.

RolandJS, Feb 24, 2017
  5. hi there. How do i tree club to via explorer.exe??

Do you mean go to ocontorl panel, all control panel items, program and features? If so, there is no teamviewer there... however this looks like same page where you remove programs...

6. sml156 Win User
    Never heard of Tree Club either

Open file Explorer and search for Teamviewer open the folder and look for the uninstall.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit and its located in
    C:\Program Files (x86)\TeamViewer

How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer? [​IMG]

sml156, Feb 24, 2017
  7. Barman58 Win User
    Teamviewer QS or Quick Support is a stand-alone customer module used by technicians to access a customer system when they do not have a copy of Teamviewer installed.

The reason you cannot find an uninstall instruction or uninstall program is due to the simple fact that it does not install. The QS program simply runs and produces a code that is communicated to the technician who uses it to log into the local computer to work on issues. It can be removed after use

You can either just leave the small program in case you need it in future, ( I think it's called TeamviewerQS.exe), or just delete it

One thing to add that the QS module is also sometimes used by phone scammers, pretending to be Microsoft or some other support service, to gain access to a victims system and plant malware and other nasties, so if you are not aware of how it got onto your system, and have received such a phone call I would start performing anti malware scans.

Barman58, Feb 24, 2017
  8. RolandJS Win User

I said "tree climb" NOT "tree club" -- youse guys need to re-read my post *Smile *Smile
    Tree-climb simply means using Windows' file manager, explorer.exe, to navigate into teamviewer directory, finding uninstall.exe -- clicking it. Your program uninstall should work just fine -- if teamviewer is listed there.

RolandJS, Feb 24, 2017
  9. sml156 Win User
    *Roflmao2

sml156, Feb 24, 2017
  10. hi there. Yes i downloaded it from a site where its a quick support etc where they needed to use teamviewer on my computer because i couldn't fix an issue i had with a certain program i use. They are done with this.

I then installed teamviewer 12 as someone else recommended me and then removed it from my programs in add/remove programs. However, that teamviewer 12 icon and the qp was still there.

I then removed it using the powerful uninstall that is called iobit. That removed it all. That is fine right?

11. Barman58 Win User
    Iobit does not have the best of reputations in the industry but as long as it's gone and you are happy then that is all that matters *Wink

Barman58, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove/delete Teamviewer on computer? - Similar Threads - remove delete Teamviewer

2. Teamviewer download

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teamviewer download: Hi, i am trying to download team viewer on my windows 10 s laptop but struggling to download it.. keeps sending me to the app store where only the remote access can be downloaded. Is there anyway I can turn off a setting so i can download it from the internet so i can...
  3. how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer: how can i tell if teamviewer is on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-can-i-tell-if-teamviewer-is-on-my-computer/20d02f1c-4e98-4ab9-b29c-92de5bc23ad6
  4. TeamViewer program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    TeamViewer program: How do I find out if teamViewer is on my computer and my phone https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/teamviewer-program/8035c02a-1d5b-4e7a-b979-6f2571492e53
  5. TEAMVIEWER

TEAMVIEWER: HOW TO KEEP MY COMPUTER ON FOR REMOTE USE? I GET KICKED OFF AND IT WANTS CONTROL ALT DELETE https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/mse-protect_scanning-windows_7/teamviewer/05822486-83e3-4a01-b314-237784bda979
  6. how did teamviewer get on my computer ?

how did teamviewer get on my computer ?: Actually TeamViewer is not spy Software. Its a legal Remote Desktop software but some Time its maybe hurtful for your pc/laptop/phone/tablet or any other device Just Because of the user permission. Ex. If you Somehow open teamviewer and connect with someone unknown people...
  7. Teamviewer

Teamviewer: Recently Teamviewer stopped working for me. I get a pop up that says "Not ready. Check your connections". My remote users get the same message when they try to activate Teamviewer for me to connect. I am online and Internet connected when I try to use Teamviewer, so I...
  8. teamviewer problems

teamviewer problems: experiencing problems with teamviewer after upgrading to win 10 i regually do teamviewer sessions with my boss in another country and since going to windows 10 he finds that sometimes he connects and just sees my desktop but if i pull up other stuff he doesnt see it,...
  9. Teamviewer Issue

Teamviewer Issue: I think I may have set up Teamviewer wrong on my in-laws computer. I chose the free and personal use option during the install, but every time I connect to their computer, I get a message about how customized modules are only a feature of the paid version, so I'm limited to 5...
  10. Teamviewer wakes computer- LAN access does not.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teamviewer wakes computer- LAN access does not.: I was unable to get WOL working (Asus H270-Plus with Realtek RTL8168H LAN). I am not set up as a "Home Group"(it is set as Workplace) , but WOL always works on the 3 other computers (2 Win 10 & one old Win7) simply by typing in the network name or using shortcuts I made in...