Windows 10: How to remove "do you want your PC to be discoverable" message?

Discus and support How to remove "do you want your PC to be discoverable" message? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When you first complete the OOBE wizard and get into your desktop, a message appears about the network: "Do you want to allow your PC to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jfreemont, Jul 30, 2015.

1. jfreemont Win User

How to remove "do you want your PC to be discoverable" message?

When you first complete the OOBE wizard and get into your desktop, a message appears about the network:

"Do you want to allow your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on this network?"

Does anyone know a way to make this not appear at all? It can be confusing to users, who don't know whether to click "Yes" or "No."

:)

jfreemont, Jul 30, 2015
  2. 93tid Win User

How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

My favourite is MP3Tag, google it.

93tid, Jul 30, 2015
  3. pichs Win User
    How to fix " Unknown Artist " ?

What are third party tag editors?

pichs, Jul 30, 2015
Thema:

How to remove "do you want your PC to be discoverable" message?

1. How to remove "do you want your PC to be discoverable" message? - Similar Threads - remove discoverable message

2. "want PC discoverable" - where to find how set back to yes/no if..

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "want PC discoverable" - where to find how set back to yes/no if..: Hi guys, hopefully quick question here, I'm not sure if this should go in networking or not, but I think it's also a general question too but please move this to the appropriate place if it's not here but: Where do you go if this message popped up and you either missed...
  3. how do you remove these?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how do you remove these?: [ATTACH] how do you remove those in the dropdown? i dont even know what to call them. https://preview.redd.it/f51p1kpw69c61.png?width=637&format=png&auto=webp&s=ca60fd1a7456a6df4f03fe6d2f9d21d4d72a2992 submitted by /u/YoBoiAvi482 [link] [comments]...
  4. How do you unblacklist files on your pc?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you unblacklist files on your pc?: I accidentally blacklisted a game on my pc and I don’t know how to get it back. Does anyone have an answer to solve my problem? submitted by /u/1993FordAerostar [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kigwp9/how_do_you_unblacklist_files_on_your_pc/
  5. How to stop "Do you want your machine to be discoverable"?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop "Do you want your machine to be discoverable"?: I'm running 64-bit Windows 10 Pro v 1909 (OS Build 18363.693) on a home-built desktop. Something changed recently -- probably a Windows update -- that's annoying the hell out of me. Here's the situation: I much prefer to work on my machine offline just as much as possible. I...
  6. "How do you want to open this file?" message

in Windows 10 Customization
    "How do you want to open this file?" message: Every time i turn on my windows 10 laptop i get this pop up message that says "how do you want to open this file?" with several applications to choose from, and when i type "%appdata% in the run command box i get that same message. How do i fix that?[ATTACH]...
  7. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  8. How do you remove this?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do you remove this?: [img] 145851
  9. how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    how do you remove a user on your desktp,thanks: how do you remove a user account from desktop,thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-remove-a-user-on-your-desktpthanks/93839470-e34f-45fe-85d5-026bdee30679"
  10. "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your PC"?: Hi everybody. I need a t-shirt that says "I survived the upgrade to Windows 10". I started it Sunday afternoon, from Win 7, and finished it Monday afternoon. Whew. Completely lost my home Wifi use, in the process and had to research it on the other PC, which had been upgraded...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. i dont want my laptop hotspot discoverable

2. do you want to allow your PC to be discoverable by other PCs and devices on this network?

3. how to dilete discoverable

4. i dont want my home pc to be discoverabel,
  5. do you want your pc to be discoverable,
  6. windows 10 Do you want to allow your PC to be discoverable by other pcs,
  7. win10 disable do you want your computer to be discoverable,
  8. disable do you want pc to be discoverable