Windows 10: How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update

Discus and support How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hi, recently i got a new windows 10 update called the creators update, and upon updating everything got reset. i.e wallpaper got reset, app data was... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Zefty, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Zefty Win User

How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update

Hi, recently i got a new windows 10 update called the creators update, and upon updating everything got reset. i.e wallpaper got reset, app data was restored to default such as chrome appearing as if it was newly installed. This wasn't a major issue because it only took 30 minutes to restore everything; however, the annoying thing was that it appears that my previous user had been cloned/glitched out and I cant delete it, and it doesn't even appear in the control panel as other users (screenshot attached). Could anyone give me some advice as to how I would be able to delete this folder?

How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update [​IMG]

How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update [​IMG]

:)

Zefty, Dec 2, 2017

2. Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709

After Windows 10 1709 Fall creators update Plex wont load posters also noticed other glitches in many apps.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Maui69969696, Dec 2, 2017
  3. 'Mike P Win User
    A volume shadow copy service component encountered an unexpected error. Check the application event log for more information. (0x80042302)

Many are having re-imaging failures since 1709 fall creators update build.

Features
    that are removed or deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

System
    Image Backup (SIB)
    Solution

We recommend that users use full-disk backup solutions from other vendors.

'Mike P, Dec 2, 2017
Thema:

How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update

1. How to remove glitched user after windows 10 creators fall update - Similar Threads - remove glitched user

2. Fall creators update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fall creators update.: How do i stop or block this virus you call the fall creators update, 3 times this year it's uploaded itself onto my computer and every time i've had to revert to the previous build. Each time it installs itself i loose 3-4 hours of work time because i can't use my computer,...
  3. INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...

in Browsers and Email
    INetCookies after Fall Creators Update...: Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I thought it was more browser than OS related. Anyway, after last week's v1709 update, CCleaner has been deleting a file it never used to. C:\Users\UserId\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCookies\deprecated.cookie It shows up...
  4. WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    WINDOWS 10 Fall Creators Update: I just downloaded the above mentioned update and it looks like some fun things are here. I am interested in giving "Paint 3D" a shot although I am told it's designed for touch screen and I don't use one. Here's the problem---it has force fed me "OneDrive" which I am not a...
  5. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: Has anyone installed it yet? If so did it break anything for you? Debating If I should update or not. 95662
  6. what will be removed during the Fall Creators Update

what will be removed during the Fall Creators Update: Good Day All I have been reading (here in other threads) that in the process of updating/grading that windows essentials will be removed and in so doing windows movie maker as well, is this true? and what else will be removed. I have finally got some sort of handle on...
  7. fall creator update

fall creator update: Is there a general chart which might give info on when i would get fcu. I went from 7 to 10 just a couple weeks before free 10 stopped. 97324
  8. Fall Creators Update

Fall Creators Update: I just bit the bullet and went to Microsoft site and tried to install it. It hung up stuck on 24% and stayed there for an hour so I pulled the plug and it has gone back to the previous version. Now what? 99881
  9. Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 News
    Features removed or Deprecated in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update: The following features and functionalities in the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update are either removed from the product in the current release (“Removed”) or are not in active development and might be removed in future releases (“Deprecated”). This list is intended to help...
  10. Fall Creators Update

in Windows 10 Support
    Fall Creators Update: I work for a company that has about 200 desktop and laptop running Windows 10 (most are HP's)on our own domain and after the fall creators update, we have experienced Unauthenticated network messages as well as download issues in all browsers (Edge, IE 11, Chrome, Firefox)....