Windows 10: How to remove Languae icon from taskbar, Win10. Can't find how to do this

Discus and support How to remove Languae icon from taskbar, Win10. Can't find how to do this in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Suddenly, Language icon has appeared in Win10 taskbar, can't find any way to get rid of it. Went to settings, icons, but there is no language icon to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by t87699, Jul 12, 2018.

1. t87699 Win User

How to remove Languae icon from taskbar, Win10. Can't find how to do this

Suddenly, Language icon has appeared in Win10 taskbar, can't find any way to get rid of it.

Went to settings, icons, but there is no language icon to turn off.

Deleted all other languages, only one available, but the icon is still there.

But when I click on the icon, there are two languages.

One language in the language settings but two languages when I right click on the language bar.
    I deleted the 2nd language but it appears in the right click menu.

Anyone know how to remove this icon and sort this problem?

Thanksk

Thanks

Tony

:)

t87699, Jul 12, 2018

2. How to remove an Icon of "eConnect by Harris School Solutions" on my Taskbar

Hi Graceimson,

I suggest you to follow the below steps to remove the "eConnect by Harris School Solutions"
    from the taskbar and check if it helps.

• Right click on the icon "eConnect by Harris School Solutions".
    • Click on “Unpin from Taskbar” the icon will be removed from the taskbar.

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    System Icons on taskbar

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Are you referring to the clock system icon on the taskbar?

If so, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below:

• Click on the search bar on the taskbar.

• Type system icons.

• Under Turn System Icons ON or OFF, turn On the Clock and check with the issue.

Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 21, 2018
  4. t87699 Win User

Suddenly, Language icon has appeared in Win10 taskbar, can't find any way to get rid of it.

Went to settings, icons, but there is no language icon to turn off.

Deleted all other languages, only one available, but the icon is still there.

But when I click on the icon, there are two languages.

One language in the language settings but two languages when I right click on the language bar.

I deleted the 2nd language but it appears in the right click menu.

Anyone know how to remove this icon and sort this problem?

Thanksk

Thanks

Tony

t87699, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

1. How to remove Languae icon from taskbar, Win10. Can't find how to do this - Similar Threads - remove Languae icon

2. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  3. How do I remove the news icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the news icon from taskbar: So, I continually remove the news icon from windows taskbar. Every week or so, it pops back.Now, I cannot remove it from the taskbar. Right click no resultOther taskbar icons, I can remove, add, whatever.The Microsoft news icon will not allow me to remove it.Please...
  4. How do I remove labels from the icons in the taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I remove labels from the icons in the taskbar.: Using Windows 10 Somehow, I don't remember how or where, I must have told Windows 10 that I wanted labels to appear next to some of the icons in the taskbar at the bottom of the screen. I have searched Windows Help for various options with the words "labels" and "taskbar"...
  5. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  6. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  7. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  8. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to remove 'ENG' icon from the taskbar?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Comboxer [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hua8dn/how_to_remove_eng_icon_from_the_taskbar/
  10. How to remove icons from taskbar?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to remove icons from taskbar?: I have some unused icons pinned to the task bar that I'd like to remove. Right-clicking on any of them does not work. Is there any trick to remove them? Thanks, Ed 48554