Windows 10: how to remove map network drive in windows 10

Discus and support how to remove map network drive in windows 10 in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i was create map network drive in windows 10 now i need remove but idont now how removed it [img] 38531 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by hogrnahro, Jan 24, 2016.

1. hogrnahro Win User

how to remove map network drive in windows 10

i was create map network drive in windows 10
    now i need remove but idont now how removed it

how to remove map network drive in windows 10 [​IMG]

:)

hogrnahro, Jan 24, 2016

2. Windows 10 - Network Drive Mapping

I need to map my network drives to a Drive Letter. I see posts it was removed in Windows 10.. really ??

New Win 1-, Jan 24, 2016
  3. Jehoey426 Win User
    keep asking for smart card

I am using a Dell Latitued E6420 laptop with a fresh install of Windows 10 Pro 10.0.10240 and login to the OS with my *** Email address is removed for privacy *** account with administrative privileges.

Each time I try and access a existing mapped network drive Windows 10 will always ask "connect a smart card" even though I mapped it and was able to access the mapped drive just using the network credentials.

Jehoey426, Jan 24, 2016
  4. Brink
    Brink New Member

Brink, Jan 24, 2016
  5. badrobot Win User
    Just right-click and "Disconnect".

badrobot, Jan 24, 2016
  6. hogrnahro Win User
    hogrnahro, Jan 25, 2016
  7. Brink
    Brink New Member
    Glad we could help. *Smile

Brink, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. how to remove map network drive in windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove map network

2. Windows 10: Map a network drive.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: Map a network drive.: Hi Greg, I read your reply on 'Map a network drive'. It is helpful, but my question, about mapping a network drive, is a little different. Am helping a colleague map a network drive. Have granted Full Access to that colleague's account.While browsing and selecting the drive,...
  3. Windows 10: Map a network drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10: Map a network drive.: Hi Greg, I read your reply on 'Map a network drive'. It is helpful, but my question, about mapping a network drive, is a little different. Am helping a colleague map a network drive. Have granted Full Access to that colleague's account.While browsing and selecting the drive,...
  4. How to remove Map Network Drive and Disconnect Network Drive options from This PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to remove Map Network Drive and Disconnect Network Drive options from This PC: [ATTACH]This article is for you if you want to remove ‘Map network drive’ and […] This article How to remove Map Network Drive and Disconnect Network Drive options from This PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  5. removing a mapped network drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    removing a mapped network drive: How do you remove unused mapped network drives from being displayed under Network Locations in File Explorer? There is a function to disconnect them but not to remove them so have several drives listed that I no longer even have. Not sure if this belongs under storage or...
  6. Mapping a network drive windows 10

Mapping a network drive windows 10: Hi All, I have tried to map an old network drive to my PC which hasn't been connected since win 10 update, it is a Lenovo/EMC product that is no longer supported and Lenovo EMC storage manager (On my old pc)) doesn't appear to be working. (Says the device if offline). I...
  7. Windows 10 map network Drive

Windows 10 map network Drive: I got the solution of WIndows 10 map network drive connect. Please install MediaCreationTool1809 and switch on firewell setting. then restart your system. You’ll got activate your map network drive....
  8. How to map network drive in windows 10 v1803

How to map network drive in windows 10 v1803: Windows 10 Version 1803 removed HomeGroup. How do I map network drive when Seagate NAS 440 no longer appears in the network? "Black Armor" software used for Seagate NAS 440...
  9. Remove obsolete mapped network drive

Remove obsolete mapped network drive: W10 Pro 1803 A new network modem has introduced a new IP range to my LAN so that my previous NFS mounts to W10 are obsolete. However when I try to delete them through Explorer, Explorer always tries to connect before permitting any action on the mount. After about ten...
  10. Map Network Drive in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Map Network Drive in Windows 10: How to: Map Network Drive in Windows 10 How to Map Network Drive or Disconnect Network Drive in Windows 10 When you map a network drive, you are creating a shortcut in This PC to a shared folder or computer on your network. A mapped network drive has the following...